Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4902427 times)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
have fun Boar!!!!   :happy1:
he might, I know his wife, she won't!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 57 at choretime heading for a hi in the upper 70's. Another beautiful day on tap telling us that fall is on the way. Had the winders open last nite. Got up to pee and the temp in the house was 64! Didn't waste any time getting back to bed and my warm blankie.

Hey JB! 50 ain't so bad. Since it's yer birthday you can still slap the wife and/or girlfriend on the @ss and tell her to roll over, she's next! Let us know how that goes fer ya...  :evil:

:cheerleader: :party1: :party3: :happybday:

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: I will get right on that Dotch. The wife made it to 50 before me.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
Boy, all you jet-setters and high rollers out there...I think it's a high point when I can drive out to Menardo's House of Bargains!   :rotflmao:

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
Happy birthday jb,  :toast:
mm

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
So, I'm having lunch at the bluffs, the waitress said the liquor store had some kid walk in, grabbed some booze and ran out. 4 coppers there now.

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
I hear the red Wing pottery store is closing in Red Wing after being open well over 140 years I think...
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Ya, sad. Used to go there in the fall a lot, then hit the antiques store in the little mall across the street, and have lunch next door....made for a nice Fall drive.

https://www.twincities.com/2019/08/27/red-wing-pottery-business-to-halt-manufacturing-this-fall/
« Last Edit: August 08/29/19, 02:07:31 PM by Rebel SS »

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Reading between the lines, obviously caused by union thuggery... :tongue:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Meh. Just another day for them.

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Atta boy JB, happy later in the day b-day!!  :happy1: bout now your probably tied up.. :bow:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Reading between the lines, obviously caused by union thuggery... :tongue:
keep it up and be sending them down to bugtussle! :mooning: :smoking: you think Mrs Chevoit can cause you bodily harm. :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning fellers, it's off to the north land. :happy1:

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 47 heading for a high of 68 today. Good luck Glenn. I am still hitless on my baits. Going to check them after work today. Other than that try to get something done around the homestead this weekend. Have a few dead trees that need to come down. Just another day in paradise. Have a good one boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 47 here this morning going for 72..  nice clear looking skies!! got a few more things done yesterday and just a few more things to do and I should set for the weekend..    good luck to you bear hunters too!!!!  got a good bit of the house cleaned yesterday too, one of my favorite jobs..    have a good day all!!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
!  got a good bit of the house cleaned yesterday too, one of my favorite jobs..   

C'mon down here, I got somethin for ya.... :evil:

49* and partly cloudy, headed for 72*. Got all my work done, gonna take it easy today. Have a good Friday, all.

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  The wife said it was 43 when she got up at 6.  It is 44 now.  Have the camper all hooked up and ready to go.  I will check the propane tanks today.  I had to take the hitch apart and readjust it for this truck.  Glad I did it.  Sits pretty level now.  The trains are running almost non stop now.  I suppose the grain needs to get moved and some trains are all oil cars.  So everything from east Canada to West Canada goes through here since it is the only rail line connecting them  Would be interesting to know how many are really coming through.  They don't bother us but we can hear them in the distance.  I hope you all have a great day!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Love hearing those trains at nite....tracks are about 3/4 mile from my house. Sure can hear them a long way on a cool, clear nite. Have a lot more going thru town than we used to, Think it's around 30-40 a day now.

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
That's a lot of trains.  I have wondered how many actually come through here.  About the same distance from us.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
It was a big thing that we'd have more coal trains from the powder basin coming thru here.
30-40 was the max. I think it's probably more around 20 or so. Of course, MAYO tried to stop that, too....said that many would shake their critical equipment...fact. They're a long ways from a train track...I figger if their buildings shake from a choo-choo, they better get a new builder.  :rolleyes:
« Last Edit: August 08/30/19, 08:26:41 AM by Rebel SS »

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
It was a big thing that we'd have more coal trains from the powder basin coming thru here.
30-40 was the max. I think it's probably more around 20 or so. Of course, MAYO tried to stop that, too....said that many would shake their critical equipment...fact. They're a long ways from a train track...I figger if their buildings shake from a choo-choo, they better get a new builder.  :rolleyes:

If it is my head that the proton beam is aimed at, I would just as soon not have a bunch of vibrations.   

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

[/quote]

If it is my head that the proton beam is aimed at, I would just as soon not have a bunch of vibrations.
[/quote]

"Now hold still, Mr. Delwood"...... ;)

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
I hear the fair has eating contests!!!  Glenn where are you!!!   cottage cheese or yogurt!!!!  or you can do both!!!!   go get it Glenn!!!!    :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1: :happy1:

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin guys, we had 50* here 'bout 5:45, don't think :scratch: we'll hit 70*. Still a bit breezy out on the main lake but kind of calm compared to earlier in the week. I did manage a couple  :fish2: before  goin out to see what the walleyes were up to. Went over to HH for a couple yday. The place was packed :crazy:, not a seat in the house by the time we left, so we didn't stay very long. A couple things down at the boat to finish before startin anything else. Not sure what it'll be after that :confused:, we'll see. Have a good day, all. :happy1:
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
I hear the fair has eating contests!!!  Glenn where are you!!!   cottage cheese or yogurt!!!!  or you can do both!!!!   go get it Glenn!!!!    :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1: :happy1:
:happy1: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: Maybe if we pay his entry fee :scratch:, he'll do it. ;) :rolleyes: :smiley:
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
He'll be eatin' crow! 

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 48 at choretime heading for a hi in the low 70's. Absolutely gorgeous bluebird day type weather. Was 58 in the house so I left the winders shut when I left for Bugtussle. I like hearing the trains too. There's a line that runs about 5 miles east of us. Think it's a UP line. Haulin' grain, coal & ethanol primarily. When they're loaded you can feel some vibration in the house.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vax8Fc4piG8
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
on a real quiet night sometimes you can hear the train going by Carlos, I'd say close to 10 miles away.. 

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
« Last Edit: August 08/30/19, 07:01:04 PM by Rebel SS »