Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4903098 times)

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
What did you catch 23 years ago? There's a cure for most of that stuff nowadays Boober! Seriously if'n it's what I think you caught congrats! It'll be 35 years mañana here. Stude is idling in the garage and she's frantically trying to figure out how the fold down mechanism works on the front seat. There's nothing that can't be fixed with baling wire!  :sleazy: :evil:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
Studebaker, blindfold, baling wire, Happy Anniversary!!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
Afternoon from da first of several watering holes peoples!!  :toast:  23 years ago today I reeled in my best catch..  :happy1:  pretty sure an uber will be getting a call later!!
congratulations Mr and Mrs boobers!! Happy trails. Remember to use a... Never mind!! :sleazy: :rotflmao: :happy1:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
morning fellers. gotta go to a wake this morning then out to new London to get me some sweet corn. putting 2 dozen up in da freezer for winter. also do up so maters. make some juice and stewed maters!!!!!!!!

There oughtta be a law against ruining perfectly good 'maters like that.... :mad1:
:tut: :tut: just you never mind!! :tut: :tut: :rotflmao:

In the middle of winter Dem are tasty. Add some onion, butter and heat then up I could eat a at all by my lonesome. Not to mention we throw them in several dishes. :happy1:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
What did you catch 23 years ago? There's a cure for most of that stuff nowadays Boober! Seriously if'n it's what I think you caught congrats! It'll be 35 years mañana here. Stude is idling in the garage and she's frantically trying to figure out how the fold down mechanism works on the front seat. There's nothing that can't be fixed with baling wire!  :sleazy: :evil:
think I got 28 years in??! :scratch: :scratch: I'm having such a ball I forget. :crazy: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
Well, happy anniversary you two! Goin' disco dancin' tonite?  Disco here, disco dere...:evil:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Well, happy anniversary you two! Goin' disco dancin' tonite?  Disco here, disco dere...:evil:
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: yep I see Saturday night fever all over again. :happy1: :rotflmao: :dancinred: :blues brothers: :blues brothers: :party3:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Yup, I can just see 'em after about six drinks each.... :rotflmao:

https://youtu.be/dlu504XxrYA

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Aaaw  that's pretty close reb!! Great time in the town of Spicer, turns out they had a wedding going on in town so we wooped it up with them for a bit but I took it easy and got us back to the cabin. Raining now but I tell ya it doesn't seem to matter what time of day, no shortage of deer crossing the roads lately.  Ya Dotch I might need some of that bailing wire in a bit.. :happy1: na night fellas.. :sleazy:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, congrats Boober!!!  and Dotch!!! got just over 1/2 inch of rain yesterday..  the zucchini boats I made yesterday turned out very good!!  not much on the agenda today so watch some football for sure!!   have a great day all!!!
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
noticed ol boober is still out of commission!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

morning fellers, 52 damp and chilly. gonna mix me up a batch of HD;s cukes, put my stewed maters away and make some mater juice.

momma's making FRIED chicky for supper tonight!! :happy1: :happy1:

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin boys, we had 50* early & I hear it's goin to make the low 60's today. Pretty sure we didn't make 60* yday.  :fish2: were hungry today, missed a bunch but did keep 4 for the box. No rain here yday but Friday we had that all day drizzle that LPS talked about. Some on the way again tomorrow afternoon, I guess. Our maple tree on the drive has started turning red & there's an ash tree nearby that was droppin leaves yday so it's lookin like an early fall here. Sounded like some more goose hunters out but not it didn't seem like as many as yday to me. That's all from this neck of the woods, hope your Sunday's a good 1 :happy1:
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
yes the maples are turning here too... 

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

Which way are they turning?  :scratch:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

:doofus: :doofus: all youz people from CAWchester this way??????? :doofus: :doofus: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Yup, lots, but not me.  ;)  Some do really crazy stuff.  :whistling:

[attachment deleted by admin]

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin gang! 56 at choretime heading for a hi near 60, the normal hi for Oct. 15th!  :confused: Some trees are turning here, silver & autumn blaze maples in particular. Another Canadian trip planned for the weekend of the 21st. I fear the leaves will all be down there the rate it's going.  :sad: Got the Stude out and made a short cruise to town last nite for supper. Didn't give Mrs. Cheviot much time to make any passes at me. Then she zonked out watching the Gophers game once we got home. These women! Think us guys can just turn it on and off with the flip of a switch!  :sleazy:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Good morning MNO!!!   Hi boys.  Got up at 7 ish this morning and headed home.  All showered up and ready for the Vikes.  Man that was quite a Gophers game last night.  Saw highlights this morning.  I have a rack of ribs ready for the smoker today.  Yup our leaves are turning yellow and falling too.  Had a fun time camping at Waskish.  Congrats on the Anniversaries you guys...

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman

Ones I see are going Communist... Turning red....

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin people's,  we woulda stopped by Glenn but we was in a rush, one of these times tho. Hit rain bout Monticelo and rained tge rest of the way. Seen something strange on 94 a vehicle from British Columbia with the steering wheel on da otter side.. :scratch: . Anyhow time to make some game time finger food!! See ya..

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin people's,  we woulda stopped by Glenn but we was in a rush, one of these times tho. Hit rain bout Monticelo and rained tge rest of the way. Seen something strange on 94 a vehicle from British Columbia with the steering wheel on da otter side.. :scratch: . Anyhow time to make some game time finger food!! See ya..

Food, sex, sports........what else could there be?  :scratch:   :bonk: 🏈

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
promise......promises!!!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: anytime boober. :happy1: :happy1:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
14-0? !   Well, I'll be a..... :shocked:

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 49* to start the day here. Looks like rain coming our way today. We spent the past 3 days camping down in Beltrami state forest. It was chilly riding 4 wheelers saturday, but we bundled up and hit the trails. Had a good time riding. Was nice to be off grid for a while. Now I need to get serious about da bear hunting. Getting some good action on the picnic baskets. Just another day in bearadise. Have a good one boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.   Hey glad your baits are getting hit JB.  Great game yesterday.  I should try to mow before the rain hits.  It is already windy here.  We thought about camping at Washish again this coming weekend but decided to stay home and prepare for the changing seasons.  It seems like Oct right now.  I can remember so many times being up in my stand bear hunting and it being hot as heck.  Even waited until Oct when it was cooler out. 
« Last Edit: September 09/09/19, 07:17:37 AM by LPS »

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all 55 here going for 63 and saying 100% chance of rain today and tomorrow..  sure glad I got my lawn cut the other day now!!   just put the flags up and could feel the moisture in the air..  going to freeze some core this afternoon..  could only yellow this time and it's OK just not candy corn flavor...  have a good day all!!!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
morning fellers!!!!!!! finally a no travel week................so far!!!!!!!!! :pouty: :pouty: felt good to stay home and just at home stuff!!!! :happy1: :happy1:

looks like i might need to find inside stuff to do tonight. Rebs wedder morjits are talking up to as much as 5 inches of rain this week in some areas!!!!!!!!!! Reb best get his rubber ducky readt to go!!!!!!!! :happy1: :rotflmao:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
I is gettin' my furnace inspected and ready to go!  :happy1:

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin gents, 50* when I went out :fishing:, & hopin to hit 60*. Rain here too,startin 'bout 2, gettin serious around 4, & not quitin 'til ~ midnight. A little chilly in the boat early today, might :scratch: have to drag out the bibs this week. Did have some action :fish2: but it CNR again today. Kind of windy here too already so it was hard to control the boat. Still better than workin IMO. Have a good start to your week guys. :happy1:
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon