Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4903117 times)

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, well Reb how did the blue dye work??  going to town today to get a few things.. a few small things to do around the house and that is about it!! have a good day all!!! 

did get some rain overnight too..  not sure how much??  only going to be 63 today.. 
« Last Edit: September 09/11/19, 06:55:25 AM by mike89 »
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
Good morning from Swampville! Great, Mikey! Looks to be about an 1" gained overnite. Will still haveta go out to get exact, but at least this way I get a rough idea of what we're getting. Another 2-3" still on for today and tomorrow, and flooding they're still sayin'.....soggy and rainy now. Have a good one guys.  :coffee:

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: September 09/11/19, 07:39:29 AM by Rebel SS »

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
about 1/4 inch here...
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  Man that is unreal Rebs.  That is a lot of water.  We had drizzle and even some actual rain but short lived yesterday.  Puddles everywhere yet.  Looks like rain tomorrow afternoon now. Good luck with that bear JB.  My brother was working in the Warroad area yesterday doing fiber optic inspections.  So he came over for supper and a couple of sips.  Was great to see him.  We are good friends as well as brothers. 

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin all, 54* now, headed for upper 50's again today. Some rain on the radar & pretty windy so no :fishing: today. :pouty: Everything but a few sprinkles stayed south & slid off to the east. TWC's sayin our rain will be here ~4 tomorrow morning & keep it up all day. We are going to do our trip to town then. Not much on the list for today, have a good 1
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Ya, it is, Barry. 3.25" since yday total.... :doah: What worries me, is the ground is saturated from June-July rains, never dried out. If we go into winter, with all this saturated ground, we're screwed. Then comes Spring snow melt and the rains....could devastate the entire area.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin all, 54* now, headed for upper 50's again today. Some rain on the radar & pretty windy so no :fishing: today. :pouty: Everything but a few sprinkles stayed south & slid off to the east. TWC's sayin our rain will be here ~4 tomorrow morning & keep it up all day. We are going to do our trip to town then. Not much on the list for today, have a good 1

Well, there's the rain for yer garden!  :rotflmao: I can't believe it, but with all he stuff goin' on this Summer, I never got a chance to go buy some REAL home grown 'mater's at a farm stand. I GOTTA go find some!!! Fat! Should be some left out there somewhere....

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
Power just came back on here.  Went out about 4am.

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Good thing you didn't take your pajamas and stay at Del's house last night....  That is a long time without power Del. 

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Power just came back on here.  Went out about 4am.

Good ol' RPU!!  Another skwirrel in a transformer?   :rolleyes:
Their outage map shows 203 people still have no power on Bamber valley road....
I say the infrastructure just can't handle all these new developments, house, hotels, etc.
I think we're way over our heads in that area. Like the sewage systems and underground sewer pipes, many from the 40's....even said on TV that systems is out of date, yet we keep piling it on. Can't keep adding to a house with a crumbling foundation...
« Last Edit: September 09/11/19, 08:03:01 AM by Rebel SS »

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Only been gettin any HG maters here for ~ 3 weeks or so & they're our fav out of the garden. Some of them & some onion in glenn's favorite ;) cheese, yum. :happy1:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
With all his road time, I think Glenn should box a pile up and bring 'em down to me... :rotflmao:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
With all his road time, I think Glenn should box a pile up and bring 'em down to me... :rotflmao:
find me a shop to organize and i can shack up there once in a while!!!!!!!!!!!!! :happy1: :rotflmao: we could feed da skurrels onions!!!!!!!! :moon: :rotflmao:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Ya! There ya go! I'm gonna try to hit the big downtown Farmer's Market on Saturday am to get some.....

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
SO I just read that a woman is accusing Antonio Brown of raping her 3 times.  Did he or not?  That will be the question. 

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Boar in school.  :rotflmao:  Glenn told me to do this.   ;)

https://www.gocomics.com/pearlsbeforeswine/2019/09/11

Offline Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
SO I just read that a woman is accusing Antonio Brown of raping her 3 times.  Did he or not?  That will be the question.

I know civil suits have lower burdens of proof, but unless there were police reports  :police: and/or other video, audio or DNA evidence saved  :puke:, it will be hard to ever judge the real truth.

He could claim mutual consent and who could prove otherwise.   Or maybe there was mutual consent and she is making a money grab.
« Last Edit: September 09/11/19, 08:42:08 AM by Steve-o »

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Why do they always wait 5 yrs to report it? If it was so traumatic (Which I expect it would be)
te time frame just does not bear that out, and the "I've been living with it for 5 years" jut don't cut it with me, except in a young person circumstance who is scared.  Got one in court right now down here, a 24 yo Amish guy repeatedly raped a 14 yo Amish girl for years, now years later she came out with it in court. To me, that's a different circumstance than two full grown adults. But, a rape is a rape is a rape.....

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Heard somewhere already that she'd talked to somebody in his posse earlier about this, so I think they'd be tryin to find that person. If that is really true. She said she's going to cooperate with everybody, NFL included. I'm really curious :scratch: to see how the league & Belichick handle this. A lot of 'em are betting  he goes on Goodell's list where he gets paid but can't play until they get the facts. :confused:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

I know civil suits have lower burdens of proof, but unless there were police reports  :police: and/or other video, audio or DNA evidence saved  :puke:, it will be hard to ever judge the real truth.

He could claim mutual consent and who could prove otherwise.   Or maybe there was mutual consent and she is making a money grab.
listening to the KQRS morning show they somehow found some texts, email or tweet the dirtbag sent her. they couldnt read it on air because it was apparently pretty ronchy!!!!!!!!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
by da way morning fellers. well my schedule sure filled up fast. next week tuesady on i will be in duluth till friday then to cabin to chase yogi, monday a meeting in grand rapids.................i love how a plan falls in place!!!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1: :happy1: :sleazy: :sleazy:

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Why do they always wait 5 yrs to report it? If it was so traumatic (Which I expect it would be)
te time frame just does not bear that out, and the "I've been living with it for 5 years" jut don't cut it with me, except in a young person circumstance who is scared.  Got one in court right now down here, a 24 yo Amish guy repeatedly raped a 14 yo Amish girl for years, now years later she came out with it in court. To me, that's a different circumstance than two full grown adults. But, a rape is a rape is a rape.....
The report I heard said the 1st time was in 2017 & the other 2 were 2018. Golic Sr wouldn't even read the description of the 2nd time on the air this morning either, glenn. :thumbs: :doah:

Offline Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
I'll bet Gruden and Davis are breathing a heavy sigh of relief that they decided to cut this cancerous piece of $#!T before they had to pay him $14 MIL.

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 64 at choretime heading for a hi in the mid-70's. 1.32" at the ranch in the overnite & 1.07" in Bugtussle proper. 90% chance for tonite & 80% for tomorrow. We had a drier than normal August so we've been able to handle it fairly easily. What worries me tho is when they all the sudden change their minds and we get an 8" - 10" blast as has happened a couple times in September over past decade. When I first looked at the forecast early in the morning, that's the kind of stuff that was predicted. They've since toned it down. Better find that skwurrel, get it boxed up and on its way to glenn there Reb! Wonder where the one I sent him wound up?  :scratch:

What I saw on the Antonio Brown rape allegations made me question some of the accusations as well. If you've been the guy's trainer and he pulled some of the stunts first claimed, why on earth would you suddenly trust the dirtbag and work with him again? If he did it and they can prove it, by all means throw the book at him. 

https://aol.it/31bfzcI  
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Well, a lot of us have had many wimmen force themselves upon us, and we don't come out with that years later... :confused:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Well, a lot of us have had many wimmen force themselves upon us, and we don't come out with that years later... :confused:
yea well........ya cant claim rape iffin you enjoy it!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Nope, the ol' "Stop that some more!" line just don't cut it.  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman

Didn't want to lose her job.    Figured no one would believe her....  "it was consentual".   Look at the Weinstein thing.   Do you want a career in show biz or not?

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
I'll bet Gruden and Davis are breathing a heavy sigh of relief that they decided to cut this cancerous piece of $#!T before they had to pay him $14 MIL.
:happy1: That guy with the Browns must be just about as big of a nut case. Wearin a $190k plastic watch in a game. :scratch: :doah:  Drawing all the attention to himself & then it's why won't they leave me alone. :crazy: :banghead:  More like, careful what you ask for IMO. :tut: :thumbs: