Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4902581 times)

Offline Reinhard

• Master Outdoorsman
To me it's all about PROOF.  He said she said should never be in court.  More of a media circus and more about money.  He had millions 5 years ago so she could of went for it then.  Every time I hear that some women are going after some rich guy from something they said happened years ago I don't pay attention to it.  Look what they did to Kavanough the supreme court judge.  Went back over 30 years with no proof.  Turned out to be a scam and the woman's lawyer recently admitted it in a speech.  How about calling the cops and file a report and go to the hospital for a rape test when it happens and fresh dna can be gathered.  good luck.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
Right on the bean.  :happy1:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
got me a real nice sirloin tip roast from Aldi's today..  $3.99 a pound, not to bad..  a couple other good scores too!!! 
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Yer just Mr. Lucky, aintcha?  :laugh:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
sometimes!!!   :sleazy: :rotflmao:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
:tut: :tut: :tut: :tut: :tut: :surrender: :surrender: :surrender: :surrender:

TMI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :doah: :doah: :censored:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
To me it's all about PROOF.  He said she said should never be in court.  More of a media circus and more about money.  He had millions 5 years ago so she could of went for it then.  Every time I hear that some women are going after some rich guy from something they said happened years ago I don't pay attention to it.  Look what they did to Kavanough the supreme court judge.  Went back over 30 years with no proof.  Turned out to be a scam and the woman's lawyer recently admitted it in a speech.  How about calling the cops and file a report and go to the hospital for a rape test when it happens and fresh dna can be gathered.  good luck.

Especially in this day and age.  Document everything.

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman

poor baby!!!!!!!!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

And there it is again!!!  :doah:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Well, got my Soc Sec stuff in place today, for when I turn 65. That's a relief......no big changes for me. Feels good knowing that.  Waiting for my real estate refund taxes to come any day now, that I promptly filed in August....Also signed up for some community Ed classes in October.
Working on a new Insurance company right now, the clown at State Farm started in on his salesmanship BS last week when all I wanted was an answer to "can my rates be lowered".....I got up and  walked out. Plus,they're still  screwing around on trying to cancel the Surety Bond I no longer need for conservatorship....my attorney is about ready to bulldoze 'em right over.... :angry:
« Last Edit: September 09/11/19, 01:32:57 PM by Rebel SS »

Offline Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman

I'm not disagreeing with you, BUT...

If you are rich egomaniac, don't be a dirt bag and don't objectify women.  Otherwise you are going to set yourself up to deal with these things.  You reap what you sow.

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Well, I don't know about Antonio Brown but I have it on good authority from the nudist colony that RH is a stand up kind of a guy!  :happy1:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
And generous, too! Wasn't there something about him running them over sunscreen all  the time?  :scratch:

Offline Reinhard

• Master Outdoorsman
 :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: Haven't seen them yet but thinking about getting a drone.  Low slow fly over.  good luck.

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
And generous, too! Wasn't there something about him running them over sunscreen all  the time?  :scratch:

And helping to apply it????   Mike we need your drone to keep an eye on him.  If there is action we will reinvent that camping trip we were going to do on this side of the fence. 

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Well, got my Soc Sec stuff in place today, for when I turn 65. That's a relief......no big changes for me. Feels good knowing that.  Waiting for my real estate refund taxes to come any day now, that I promptly filed in August....Also signed up for some community Ed classes in October.
Working on a new Insurance company right now, the clown at State Farm started in on his salesmanship BS last week when all I wanted was an answer to "can my rates be lowered".....I got up and  walked out. Plus,they're still  screwing around on trying to cancel the Surety Bond I no longer need for conservatorship....my attorney is about ready to bulldoze 'em right over.... :angry:

I didn't know you were still a youngster just preparing for Soc. Sec.  It does pay to shop Insurance Companies.  I let a smooth salesman from American Family talk me into changing companies once with a lower price.  The next year they jacked up the price and I crawled back to my down home small town agency.  They seem to work the best for me.  They can have multiple brands of insurance.  Can call them and ask questions too. 

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Well ya! What didja think I was, a decrepit old phart? I got half a year yet!!!

With the exception of the white hair/bald head, that does kinda look like me.....  ;)

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: September 09/11/19, 06:05:19 PM by Rebel SS »

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman

And helping to apply it????   Mike we need your drone to keep an eye on him.  If there is action we will reinvent that camping trip we were going to do on this side of the fence.

me a drone?????????  heck I can't figure out pictures!!!  so not!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

With the exception of the white hair/bald head, that does kinda look like me.....  ;)
naw o think the auld phart in the picture looks better. :mooning: :evil: :moon: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Dotch said to say that. :rotflmao:

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Oh that was RH getting the drone.  Sorry Mike.  Although who knows. 

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman

naw o think the auld phart in the picture looks better. :mooning: :evil: :moon: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

glenn stirring the pot again... :rolleyes:

[attachment deleted by admin]
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning fellers. It's raining.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning. Woke up sick to stomach.   :puke:  Have a good one guys. Stay dry.
Send Ark.

ALERT DAY - STRONG/SEVERE STORMS EXPECTED THIS AFTERNOON
Some places saw up to 2-3" of rain early Wednesday morning, thankfully with little impact, however we picked up another soaking rain early this morning. And we aren't done yet. Another round of heavy rain and severe storms is on track for this afternoon/early evening, from 2-7 PM. All severe weather threats will be possible, including tornadoes and flash flooding, due to our very saturated ground.

Flash Flood Watch

Flood Watch
National Weather Service La Crosse WI
212 AM CDT Thu Sep 12 2019

...Flash Flooding Potential Into Tonight...

.Thunderstorms will move northward through the area this morning
with another round of storms expected this afternoon into tonight.
With recent heavy rainfall and saturated soils, these storms will be
capable of very heavy rainfall with rapid runoff and the
potential for heavy flash flooding.

« Last Edit: September 09/12/19, 06:39:53 AM by Rebel SS »

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. Hope you feel better Rebs. Woke up to 51 this morning heading for a high of 52. Oh boy, heat wave. Also says a hundo % chance of rain today. I just hope it is done raining by tomorrow afternoon so I can hunt yogi. But it will be Friday da tirteenth. So all should go wrong. ;) Otherwise just another day in bearadise. Have a good one boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Get well Reb. That's what cottage cheese, olives, we'll check " THE LIST", WILL do to ya!! :rotflmao:

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin boys, 50* & might make 55*. It looks like our rain is about an hour away. :scratch: Gonna be our grocery day today & I think with the forecast GR will be busy today. Not much else new here, hope your Thursday is a good 1 & try to stay dry.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Get well Reb. That's what cottage cheese, olives, we'll check " THE LIST", WILL do to ya!! :rotflmao:
:tut: :tut: :tut: :tut: :tut: :tut: :pouty: :pouty: Reb wanted me to since he's  :sick:. :sleazy: :evil: :rolleyes: :laugh: :laugh:

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman

Again? :scratch: :doah: More like still. :rolleyes: :smiley:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

Well, to make yer day, I was fine until about 6 hours after I ate the WALMART bacon/cheddar brat patties.....but I think it was the egg tater salad from Aldi that was over a week old that did it......*urp*burp*
Gonna be one of those "run to the can" days.......🏃‍♂️

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

Again? :scratch: :doah: More like still. :rolleyes: :smiley:

Thank you, Gunner.

He's like Herpes. Just keeps coming back. Incorrigible, unfeeling woodland imp!!!  training-087