Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4901089 times)

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
It just let up here.  We have a solid 3/4" but it is supposed to rain some more I think.  No thunder here.

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
We have 53* & 'bout a 1/2" of rain out here. Pretty windy too. Got back out here around 1:30 & it was rainin quite a bit harder in GR/DR. No thunder here either & it looks like the rain has almost quit for now but more on the way, they're sayin(TWC's site), from around 7 tonight 'til noon tomorrow.
« Last Edit: September 09/12/19, 04:48:42 PM by Gunner55 »
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
Pouring so hard here I could surf down the street. Garbage bins are actually knocked over by the flowing water. Looks like the rain gauge is topped out.....does it EVER stop down here???????????!

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
This has got to be a record with the snow and rain you've had this year Rebs.  Hey you're #1!   :rotflmao:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Ya, I know....CAWchester tells us every day!!!!   :moon:   :rotflmao:

I expect to look out at any minute and see Hippo's standing in the water, munching away....🦛
« Last Edit: September 09/12/19, 04:56:22 PM by Rebel SS »

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
I just looked at Wunderground.com and the PWS in our neighborhood are showing between 3 and 4 inches of rain so far today.   

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
It's just rain reb, you'll be fine.. Afternoon peoples,  ya we've had lots here lately as well, dumped out almost 4" from today and yesterday,  although the wind blew hard today leaving me lots of kindling on the yard. I was going to rent a 50' lift to trim trees Saturday but it's way to soggy fer that so it's a free kinda weekend. I'm ok with that..

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
well over 2.25 inches of rain so far..  and no Glenn I can not see that far!!  it was on 511 ya clown!!  to funny!!!  sure makes me wonder about winter.........  just sayin.......
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 51 here heading for 53 and still raining. Nothing like you guys are getting. We had 1.18" of rain as of this am. But holy crap was the wind howling out of the east. The crazy thing is we were originally supposed to leave for the #1 city mid day yesterday. I was supposed to have appointments today and another ablation on Monday. That would have made #4, but I talked myself back out of it. Figuring I will just stick with the meds. The higher dosage is doing the trick. We were going to pull the camper down and stay in that. I would have been terrified to pull the camper down the road with the winds we had yesterday. Well, the wind has finally switched to a west, northwest wind. So hi ho, hi ho a hunting I will go after work today. Keeping my fingers crossed the bear I am after cooperates. The smaller bear has started coming in first now. Hoping it is not an ornary sow  that will chase the nice boar out. Just another bearadise. Have a good one boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin gents, 54* now & not 'sposed to warm up much from there. Rain started again around 7:30 last night & was still comin down when I was out a few minutes ago. There's close to .8" in the gauge. Got an e-mail last night  from my sister down Austin/ Albert Lea way & she said they've had close to 5" . It was kinda raw in GR & DR yday as the wind/rain was worst, makin it chilly. A lot of boats with covers on 'em headin down 46 & 2. Seen quite a few bigger trailerhouses headed the other way too on the way home. :scratch:  That's all I've got for now, have a good day & try to stay warm & dry.

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 51 going for 59, same as yesterday with lots less rain..  looks to me like we ended up with just under 2.5 inches of rain...  saying we could get some today...  not much going on today so just do the chores as they show up..  have a good day all!!  good luck chasing yogi fellers!!!

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  Yup still raining lightly here too.  We got a solid 1 1/4" here since yesterday.  I won't dump it till it's done raining.  SO looks to be an inside day today.  Will still try to do the walk with the dogs to the mailbox though.  It is only a couple hundred yards.  That can seem like a long ways on a nasty windy day.  LOL   SO JB.  What is an albation?  This is a heart thing you are going through isn't it?  Hope it is all ok and don't take any chances.  There is only one of you....   The new guy is working on my website problem so hopefully it is up and running in a day or two.  I'm dealing with Go Daddy now so hoping to see some good pics of Danika Patrick.....    LOL

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
ya ol dog you!!!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
I notice that the latest threads listed on the left side of the page got a lot smaller?? 

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Looks the same to me.....     :confused:
« Last Edit: September 09/13/19, 07:54:13 AM by Rebel SS »

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
I notice that the latest threads listed on the left side of the page got a lot smaller?? 
:happy1: :scratch: Your glasses dirty? ;) :rotflmao:
Looks the same to me.....     :confused:
Me too.   :huh:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Hmmm....eyeballs going bad...better grab the missus and head into town for an eye test.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
hey Reb ya must be all better today!!!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Coffee118

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning gang, made it back last night from vermilion around 7:30 after 16 hours in the car. Fishing was good, a few small walleye and a lot of northerns in the lower to mid 30” mark. Weather was cold, wet and windy. I don’t think it hit 60 degrees all week but who’s complaining when you are on vacation fishing and having a few beers. Y’all have a good day, it’s time to start laundry and cut some grass.
if you kick me when I'm down you better pray I don't get up.

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Good job Coffee.   

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Glad ya had a good time!  :smiley:

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning gang, made it back last night from vermilion around 7:30 after 16 hours in the car. Fishing was good, a few small walleye and a lot of northerns in the lower to mid 30” mark. Weather was cold, wet and windy. I don’t think it hit 60 degrees all week but who’s complaining when you are on vacation fishing and having a few beers. Y’all have a good day, it’s time to start laundry and cut some grass.

Saw the pics of the fishing contest winners.  Which one was you? :happy1:

Offline Coffee118

• Master Outdoorsman
Once again I didn’t win, but the older lady with the northern pictured on day 2 was mom. She said this was going to be her last year of going. At 78, heart and back problems she said that it’s no longer fun so it’s time to hang up the pole. All the pike I caught were in the 30 to 40” slot.
if you kick me when I'm down you better pray I don't get up.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Link to those pics.....?  Anyone?

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
GLAD you had a good time coffee..................speaking of ...........i'm running low!!!!!!!!!!!!
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
iffin that short list is full, just go to the forums..............look for the duck flying. that will tell you that there is a post there you havent read!!!!!!!!!!
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Life of Riley Resort bud.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
iffin that short list is full, just go to the forums..............look for the duck flying. that will tell you that there is a post there you havent read!!!!!!!!!!

Well, you sure don't ever see any flying ducks, I bet....  🦆      :rotflmao:
« Last Edit: September 09/13/19, 09:38:21 AM by Rebel SS »

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Life of Riley Resort bud.

Thanks, Gunner!

I can't find any 2019 result pics on there.......  :undecided:

Never mind, had to go to Facebook to find 'em. Great pic of yer Mom, Coffee!!!
« Last Edit: September 09/13/19, 09:41:29 AM by Rebel SS »