Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4905615 times)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
morning fellers............. opened my emails this morning to see someone one followoing  me on HSO.  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: looked at the profile, a female from Paris.

gawd when will these women leave me alone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :pouty: :pouty: :pouty:

well other then that, keeping an eye on the weather for up nort this weekend, sounds wet again for bear hunting!!!!!!!! :angry2: :angry2: :confused: training-087 training-087 :banghead: :banghead: :taz: :taz: gotta get the lawn cut tonight and a few udder tings.
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
Well, serves ya right for hanging out on there! Prolly some tramp off the Champs-Elysées that was soliciting off of the big special cheese's internet email ... :evil:
« Last Edit: September 09/16/19, 08:40:02 AM by Rebel SS »

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
All: Just got a msg from Lee, he's OK, but had some physical issues where he was unable to responds to anything. I'll let him tell you. Said he'll be back on line shortly... :happy1:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
All: Just got a msg from Lee, he's OK, but had some physical issues where he was unable to responds to anything. I'll let him tell you. Said he'll be back on line shortly... :happy1:
he got thrown in jail for worm rustlin????????????????????

glad to hear he's back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :happy1:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
I heard Chitown jails are purty rough.......... :afro:  :moon: :doah:

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin boys, 61* & foggy again today. Supposed to make 80* but I"m not so sure :scratch: as the highest I seen yday was 75*. Had a little action  :fish2: but I only kept 1 nord for the box. Got some of my mowing done that I've wanted to do for 'bout a week yday. :happy1: Still a little left but it's not as bad as what I did yday. Not much else from this neck of the woods, hope your Monday's a good 1.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin boys, 61* & foggy again today. Supposed to make 80* but I"m not so sure :scratch: as the highest I seen yday was 75*. Had a little action  :fish2: but I only kept 1 nord for the box. Got some of my mowing done that I've wanted to do for 'bout a week yday. :happy1: Still a little left but it's not as bad as what I did yday. Not much else from this neck of the woods, hope your Monday's a good 1.
when your done mowing, head over to peterson lake and mow a bit there...........its just in front of the cabin that needs it. wont take long!!!!! :happy1: :happy1: :happy1:

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
 :scratch: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: Got any REAL  :toast: up there? :tut: ;)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
:scratch: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: Got any REAL  :toast: up there? :tut: ;)
yea ithink moms got some old milwakkee light up there!!!!!!!!!!!!! :happy1: :happy1: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
Thanks guys for the birthday wishes. Now I get to hit from the gold tees when golfing.
mm

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 62 at choretime heading for a hi in the low 80's. Warmish day today so may have to find my shorts again. Should attempt mowing El Capitan tonite after chores too. One of these days lawn mowing will come to a screeching halt but doesn't appear to be anytime soon when it keeps raining. 

Happy belated Birthday mark n! May there be many more!  :cheerleader: :happybounce: :happybday: :party3:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
i get to spend my b-day working!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :pouty: :pouty: in duluth!!!!!!!! :pouty: :confused:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys and Ditch. Gotta love auto correct on the phone. Helps me to type boaranese  ;). 58 here this morning heading for 80 they say. was a nice day yesterday and the lake was calm all day. I spent a good portion of the day cutting up bear and watching the purple chokers. I was starting to get crabby by the end of the game and putting a couple holes in the bear hide trying to get the feet skinned out. The bear had 70 pounds of fat on it. @ 5 gallon buckets full. I have all the meat in a tube in the fridge. thinking it will be 40-50 pounds of meat. Still need to vacuum pack and grind the burger. Hopefully get that done tonight. Otherwise just another day in bearadise. Have a good one boys.
JB, going to do anything special with the hide, since its a chocolate ?????????? just wondering.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
i get to spend my b-day working!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :pouty: :pouty: in duluth!!!!!!!! :pouty: :confused:

:violin: :violin: :violin: :violin: :violin: :violin: :violin: :violin: :violin:

How about a big block of GREEN BAY cheese with that whine?   :evil: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Better get gas fellas...now! Knew it was gonna jump after reading the refinery blow-up thing yday. Got it early this am before groceries.....yup, just jumped from $2.44 to $2.56 here... for the cheap stuff. Mid range is $2.62....:mad1:
« Last Edit: September 09/16/19, 01:07:21 PM by Rebel SS »

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
yea it's up 5 or 6 dollars a barrel today already!!!
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
I gotta stop in the morning.....  :pouty:
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
ended $7 up a barrel....   :puke: :censored:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Stations packed with cars down here.....but it's already up.  :scratch:

Sure glad I filled up this am! Surprised there were few cars at the pumps  then...
« Last Edit: September 09/16/19, 03:54:44 PM by Rebel SS »

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
I'm spose to run mid grade in the douche but 87 works when the price climbs.. Tging is I need mow lawner fuel too.. :scratch:

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman

:violin: :violin: :violin: :violin: :violin: :violin: :violin: :violin: :violin:

How about a big block of GREEN BAY cheese with that whine?   :evil: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
  :bow: :applause: :applause: :applause: :laugh: :laugh: :nerd: :nerd:

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
I'm spose to run mid grade in the douche but 87 works when the price climbs.. Tging is I need mow lawner fuel too.. :scratch:

You been hang'in out with Boar?  :rotflmao:
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
 :happy1: That or it's HH already. ;) :laugh:

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
Stations packed with cars down here.....but it's already up.  :scratch:

Sure glad I filled up this am! Surprised there were few cars at the pumps  then...

Costco was calm and 2.33 this afternoon.   :mooning:

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman

You been hang'in out with Boar?  :rotflmao:
That be bobberenease..lol but ya hh probably had a hand in it.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Wonder what the mow lawner/ red rocket non-oxy is at? I took the can along, cuz I needed that too....and forgot it was in back.  :crazy:   :censored:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman