Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4902432 times)

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
nope I'm home alone........   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
Hmmm  :scratch: sounded like she moved in?? :scratch: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
Hmmm  :scratch: sounded like she moved in?? :scratch: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

nope!!  only in your mind!!!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Glenn yes I am planning to at least have a rug done with the bear hide. I would love to do a full body mount, nut the lottery has not come thru yet. Even rugs are spendy. Definitely need to do something, he is a pretty bear.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 68 here this morning heading for somewhere right around 80. It was down right hot yesterday, it was 85. To warm for me. Well, we got all the bear meat packaged and the burger ground. Pretty amazing, out of a 268 lbs bear we ended up with 64 pounds of meat. Looking forward to some yummy bear stir fry and burgers. I am going to go and dump the rest of the bread at the bait tonight. Might as well let the other bears eat it up. Just going to get moldy anyway. Otherwise just another day in bearadise. Have a good one boys.

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, thunder and rain here this morning..  got a few things to do today..  nothing to pressing..  that sure sounds like good ways to use your bear meat JB!!  have a good day all!!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning fellers.....today starts my week away from the homestead.  couple days in duluth, then to the cabin, then a meeting in grand rapids on monday before back home.

right now gots union thuggery to do. :sleazy: :sleazy:

lot of thunder and lightning this am. rained some as i was leaving town.

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  It is a humid morning here.  The grass is so wet it looks like it just rained.  Priority #1 is to mow the lawn today.  I need to get out fishing too.  Today or tomorrow that will be the top priority.  I have fished less since I retired than when I worked.  I need to deal with that issue.  May have some rain tonight.  Very cool about your bear JB.  Gonna be a great day so have a good one. 

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
Reb keeps getting this;

This site can’t be reached
The webpage at http://mnoutdoorsman.com/forums/ might be temporarily down or it may have moved permanently to a new web address.
•   Search Google for mnoutdoorsman forums

any ideas why he's getting this??? 

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Reb keeps getting this;

The webpage at http://mnoutdoorsman.com/forums/ might be temporarily down or it may have moved permanently to a new web address.

because he's Reb, and lives in a #1 city!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

J/K...... i have had no issue.

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • 2008-2011-2018-2019 2020 Fish Challenge Champ!
    • Lee's Lake Geneva Guide Service
Morning fellers.....today starts my week away from the homestead.  couple days in duluth, then to the cabin, then a meeting in grand rapids on monday before back home.

:blues brothers:
Ya may want ta make a short pit stop on da way and bring yer union auto worker brudders an sisters some hot java wit some a dem dare donuts :happy1:
Proud Member of the CWCS.
http://www.cwcs.org

Member of Walleyes For Tomorrow.
www.walleyesfortomorrow.org

Many BWCA Reports
http://leeslakegenevaguideservice.com/boundry_%2712.htm

If you help someone when they're in trouble, they will remember you when they're in trouble again

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

:blues brothers:
Ya may want ta make a short pit stop on da way and bring yer union auto worker brudders an sisters some hot java wit some a dem dare donuts :happy1:
i just might!!!!!!!!! :happy1: i'll help hold a sign dat says corporate management are crooks!!!!!!!!!!! :happy1: :happy1: :rotflmao:

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 66 at choretime heading for a hi in the mid-80's. Bleccchhh! Too warm for this cowboy. I kinda like that 70 daytime 50 nite time thing. Turned the AC on again before I left home so Ruby can snooze in comfort on the couch. She had a workout last nite after chores following the lawnmower back & forth. Hoping that I don't have to do that too many more times this year. That friend of mine passed away yesterday but it was a blessing. Not much quality of life left there.
« Last Edit: September 09/17/19, 09:20:38 AM by Dotch »
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin gents, 70* :bonk: & 97% humidity, when I started movin. We did make 80 yday as I seen 81* out in the garage, it felt warmer though with the uptick ;)  :smiley: in humidity. Only 78* today, I guess :scratch: & it looks like the rain has started here already. Not much action  :fish2: today, just 1 but it was the biggest of the season. :happy1: Got my mowin down at road done yday so 'bout done for this time around. :cool: A lot of leaves along the drive too. That's all I've got today, have a good un.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Reb keeps getting this;

Me neither. :scratch:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
sorry to hear that Dotch, but I understand too...  RIP.....

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Sorry for the loss of your buddy Dotch. RIP

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Sorry for the loss of your buddy Dotch. RIP
Same here, still a tough time.

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Sorry to hear that Dotch.  But is a good thing for him.  I have no problem with the site.  Just had to log in.

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
dang wind today is crazy!!! first my wind chime was thrown off the hook and broke and then my USMC flag was pulled out out of the holder!!!  I suppose I'll have to too wild about birds in Waite Park and check out the chimes next week...

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
Reb keeps getting this;

I got it too for a little while.  Did you know MNO has a facebook page?   Now I do.

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 72 here this morning heading for 75 I do believe and possibly some rain this am. I went and dumped the rest of the bread I had left at the site where I shot my bear. There was another bear there too, but it has not been back yet. Figure it might as well get eaten up. Fatten them up for next year.  ;) Well, just another day in paradise. Have a good one boys.

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all.. 68 going for 78, not as warm thankfully!!!  looks like we got about .6 inches of rain this morning and lots of thunder too..  going to town this morning to re-supply things..  not much else going on so have a good day all!!! 

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin guys, 69* presently & headed for upper 70's again. Had some rain just before the early news(WCCO) & it came down pretty good for the 1st 1/2 hour. Quite a bit of lightning & a little thunder when it started too. Cable/power blinked on & off quickly a couple times as well. The worst of it looks to be east of us already but it's gonna take a while to dry out some, so not much happenin outside right away. Nothin on the list today anyway, hope your Wednesday's a good 1. :happy1:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning fellers from Duluth. Raining here. Later today we will be visiting potential new union members. Doing an organizing campaign. Union election day sounds like Oct 3rd. Appears I'll be in Duluth alot in the near future.

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  Well my website is back up and running so that makes me feel good.  All is well with the world.  Except it is windy as heck here.  Howling.  I walk out onto the deck with the wife when she leaves for work so I can feel the weather.  I said nice hair honey.  It was horizontal and she was vertical.  She was already laughing before I even said it.  It rained here before we got up.  No great amount but the deck was real wet.  Not a lot going on here until it dries up outside.  Too windy to go fishing.  I have to get my butt out there though.  We need some fish to eat. 

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 68 at choretime and heavy rain at times, heading for a hi in the low 80's with rain coming back in tonite. So far .94" recorded at the ranch this a.m. and 1" even in Bugtussle proper. Heading to Canada tomorrow for some R&R. Has been a long growing season & some people are just driving me crazy including some of the family. It's time peeps.  :cool: 
« Last Edit: September 09/18/19, 09:17:15 AM by Dotch »
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Shall I warn the border patrol?? :smoking: :rotflmao:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
have a good time up there Dotch!!!!   :happy1:

Online roony

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 68 at choretime and heavy rain at times, heading for a hi in the low 80's with rain coming back in tonite. Heading to Canada tomorrow for some R&R. Has been a long growing season & some people are just driving me crazy including some of the family. It's time peeps.  :cool:

You're taking another vacation!m  ;) ;) ;) Have fun!