Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4902270 times)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
Mornin' gang! 68 at choretime and heavy rain at times, heading for a hi in the low 80's with rain coming back in tonite. Heading to Canada tomorrow for some R&R. Has been a long growing season & some people are just driving me crazy including some of the family. It's time peeps.  :cool:

You're taking another vacation!m  ;) ;) ;) Have fun!
ROONY...……..that clowns on an never ending vacation!!!!!!!!!! :sleazy: :smoking: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
I'd have to work at it to catch up with you, pal!  :rotflmao:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
 :scratch: :scratch: still no word from Reb-a-roni?? I actually kinda miss the guy! :rolleyes: :tongue: :happy1:

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
:scratch: :scratch: still no word from Reb-a-roni?? I actually kinda miss the guy! :rolleyes: :tongue: :happy1:
You :sick:? :confused: ;) :laugh: :laugh:
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Got word that Mrs. Cheviot should be arriving ~ 3:30. Got the disaster area in the house cleaned up. Good thing I can get the skidsteer in there now. It didn't fit the first time but it did after that!  :happy1:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Got word that Mrs. Cheviot should be arriving ~ 3:30. Got the disaster area in the house cleaned up. Good thing I can get the skidsteer in there now. It didn't fit the first time but it did after that!  :happy1:
could always blame it on the dog!!! And when you say disaster area you mean gin bottles, right?? :rotflmao:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
I'm telling you it's a hard life being a union thug. :pouty: this is how my schedule changed since this morning. I'm still in Duluth till Thursday sometime. Head to cabin, then to grand rapids Monday. That hasn't changed.

What has changed I'd I come back to Duluth Monday evening till Wednesday morning head to union hall, get 1 night in my bed then off to red wing Thursday. Home the weekend. Sept 30 I need to be at the FMCS office at 9:30 am. Then head straight back to Duluth till Oct 3rd. UFFDA. :pouty: :crazy: :doofus:

Offline deadeye

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Sounds like a vacation road trip to me.  :rotflmao: 
Maybe you can stop in to the MDHA State office in Grand Rapids while you are there.   
***I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it.***

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
he stops all over the place!!!!    :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Sounds like a vacation road trip to me.  :rotflmao: 
Maybe you can stop in to the MDHA State office in Grand Rapids while you are there.
send me the address, I just might?!👍👍

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 61 this morning heading for a high around 68 today. We did all our grocery shopping last night since the wife is going to go meet the daughter and get the grandkids. We are going to go camping down in Beltrami state forest this weekend and hopefully do some 4 wheeling too. Looking like a 50/50 chance on rain friday, satuday and sunday. If so we cansit under the awning and watch the camp fire. Still fun to be down there. Not much new otherwise. Have a good one boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 55 going for 79 here today.. and talkin rain this weekend too..  not much going on today, just a few small things going on..  so have a good day all!!!

:happybday: to Glenn who's one day closer to retiring!!   :rotflmao: :happy1:

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Good morning boys, you too Glenn.  As I said in the Bundy thread I have already saluted your birthday this morning.  I will remember it each year now since it is the same day that I wrote out a check for our place here on the river 14 years ago.  It is a great day!  I hope you truly do have a nice day Glenn.  It is a dark day here right now.  Looks like rain but like JB said it is not supposed to hit us till Friday sometime.  We did get a 5 minute rain here yesterday in the afternoon.  Got some brush cleaned up yesterday and will do some more of that today.  Also need to go all of the way to town for some fresh bakery bread today.  Good reason to give Buddy a ride in the ol Ford.  AND still no Rebs??   I wonder if he figured out what is happening on his computer.  He may need to empty his cache and history to get it all cleaned out.  I have had to do that before.
« Last Edit: September 09/19/19, 07:38:51 AM by LPS »

Online roony

• Master Outdoorsman
Happy Birthday Smurf! and more importantly, happy talk like a pirate day. Harrrrrrrrrrrr

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin all 61* when we went out :fishing: & gonna make low 70's today, I hear.  Not much action  :fish2: today. :scratch: Did a little laundry yday & it didn't dry very well 'til the wind came up after goin SW. Did a little mowing too as well as my good deed for the week by cleanin up ~ a 1.5 miles of the Co Rd out here that the lake assoc. has adopted & are going to do the rest of today. There's a 3 mile section on the north(glenns) end of the lake too but it's a bit west of him. Got some more mowing I can do today but we'll see, may have to go back out instead. Nothin else today, hopin you have a good 1, even you glenn.  ;)  :laugh:  :happybday:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
thanks guys...…...I don't feel a day over 62!!!!!!!!!!! :happy1: :happy1: :rotflmao: more union thuggery today. organizing drive looks super promising. election day is oct 3rd. the compand put up a few banners in there faculity that says aspen aerials is opposed to the international brotherhood of boilermakers!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

yea no sheet...…...I bet they are!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

tonight I get to sleep in a cabin bed!!!!!!!

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
 :happy1: There doesn't happen :scratch: to be some banners next to them with your likeness on them, is there?  ;) :rotflmao: :rotflmao:  :sorry: had to do it  for our MIA brother from CAWchester. :rolleyes: :laugh: :laugh:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
:happy1: There doesn't happen :scratch: to be some banners next to them with your likeness on them, is there?  ;) :rotflmao: :rotflmao:  :sorry: had to do it  for our MIA brother from CAWchester. :rolleyes: :laugh: :laugh:
:tut: :tut: not yet...….the company has not had the pleasure of meeting me just yet...……….OCT 3RD!!!!! :happy1: :happy1: :rotflmao:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
anyone heard from him??? for a guy that claims he got the best system and spyware protection out there he sure has issues.

and I kinda miss da putz!!!!!!!!! :angel: :scratch: :scratch: :rolleyes:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
nothing here..........  he's AWOL again I guess..

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
:tut: :tut: not yet...….the company has not had the pleasure of meeting me just yet...……….OCT 3RD!!!!! :happy1: :happy1: :rotflmao:
Should we warn them or just tell 'em how lucky they are, for now? :scratch: :rolleyes: :laugh: :laugh:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
I guess if I had one of them friggin head colds I'd be AWOL to.  :confused: man they kick my  :moon: :pouty:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Should we warn them or just tell 'em how lucky they are, for now? :scratch: :rolleyes: :laugh: :laugh:
:tut: :tut: no don't. I like to surprise them with my charming personality!! :snow5: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
I guess if I had one of them friggin head colds I'd be AWOL to.  :confused: man they kick my  :moon: :pouty:

yea I don't know what's going on for sure..  sent him a message and got no answer, again...    :scratch:

Offline deadeye

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Glenn57, here is a link to the MDHA web site.  "https://www.mndeerhunters.com/". 460 Peterson Road, Grand Rapids, MN 55744.
Just tell them you are a friend of mine and,, second thought, if you want to get through the door, maybe not.  :rotflmao:

Just see Kim at the front desk tell her you are an MDHA member and heard they have a nice store at the office.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Glenn57, here is a link to the MDHA web site.  "https://www.mndeerhunters.com/". 460 Peterson Road, Grand Rapids, MN 55744.
Just tell them you are a friend of mine and,, second thought, if you want to get through the door, maybe not.  :rotflmao:

Just see Kim at the front desk tell her you are an MDHA member and heard they have a nice store at the office.
:rotflmao: thanks deadeye, wrote the addy down. Pretty sure I'll be stopping.

Offline deadeye

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
It's just a mile or two north of hwy 2 on 3rd Ave I believe.  Just across from the DNR office so behave your self. 

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
happy birthday glenn and many more. If you stop by the MDHA office you can tell them I sent you if you don't want to use deadeye's name. :happy1:
mm

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
It's just a mile or two north of hwy 2 on 3rd Ave I believe.  Just across from the DNR office so behave your self.
that wont even be much out of my way as I drive by that DNR office on my way to and from Duluth from grand rapids!!! :happy1:

I have also visited/stopped several times at that DNR office to talk to the fisheries people there without incident so I am sure I can be a good boy one more time!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
happy birthday glenn and many more. If you stop by the MDHA office you can tell them I sent you if you don't want to use deadeye's name. :happy1:
thank you sir!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: i'll do my best not to get anyone in trouble or claim I know anyone just for safety sake.