Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4901673 times)

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Happy Birthday Glenn!! :happybday: :happybday: :toast: :toast:
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
Happy Birthday Glenn!! :happybday: :happybday: :toast: :toast:
thank ya!!!!!! I/m gonna have a few  :toast: :toast: tonight when I get to the cabin!!!!!! :cheerleader: :cheerleader: :happybounce:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline deadeye

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Glenn57, I hope you realize I was just kidding about using my name.  In fact I would like it if you did say I sent you.  Shows them we like to check up on them once in a while.
***I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it.***

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Sorry I'm late to the party Glenn,  I brought a gift.. :mooning:  .  :happybday: bud!!  :bow:  :toast: :toast:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Gee thanks! Back at ya!! :moon: in grand rapids. Cabin here I come.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
Re: Good Morning!!!!!!
« Reply #20048 on: September 17, 2019, 08:33:57 AM »
LikeQuote
Reb keeps getting this;

This site can’t be reached
The webpage at http://mnoutdoorsman.com/forums/ might be temporarily down or it may have moved permanently to a new web address.
•   Search Google for mnoutdoorsman forums

any ideas why he's getting this???

############

'Puter was in the shop for 3 days. Unable to access a lot of websites AND Email. Couldn't do my banking or pay bills either.. %$#!

They called me 2 hours after it was in,and said they were being inundated with calls from businesses, city, etc. They thought it was Charters fault.... It was later determined that it WAS Charter's fault!
:happy1: There doesn't happen :scratch: to be some banners next to them with your likeness on them, is there?  ;) :rotflmao: :rotflmao:  :sorry: had to do it  for our MIA brother from CAWchester. :rolleyes: :laugh: :laugh:
anyone heard from him??? for a guy that claims he got the best system and spyware protection out there he sure has issues.
and I kinda miss da putz!!!!!!!!! :angel: :scratch: :scratch: :rolleyes:

Ya, well don't blame me, Mr Techno wiz!  Not my fault!  Try Charter for a month!! :moon:
« Last Edit: September 09/19/19, 07:56:24 PM by Rebel SS »

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
And welcome back com padre!!!  We are hooked up to these machines and that is just the way it is. 

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
I see it's Glenn's Bday......Happy Bday, ya pot stitring munchkin!  :party3: :nerd:

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
Welcome back reb. Happy Friday everyone. :happy1:
mm

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. TGIF!!! Welcome back Reberony! :happy1: 58 here heading for a high of 77 dey are sayin. Da wife is only working a half day today. The grandkids decided to go to work with her. They are going to head down to the camper when she is done with work. I went and got it all set up last night. All she has to do is hook up the cord and start the generator. I will work a full day then head down after work. Seen moose tracks on the trail right by the campsite when I was down there last night. One of these days we are going to see one of them. Otherwise just another day in paradise. Have a good one boys.

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, have fun camping JB!!!  love this time of year for camping!!!  well I got a few things done yesterday including mowing..  still have a few things to do today but nothing overly pressing!!!  have a good day all!!! 
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  I got a couple of dead spruces cut down yesterday.  May as well turn them into firewood.  Then started mowing the pasture as there were more thistles growing then I thought.  Gonna cut some more wood today and get ready for rain on Sat.  That sounds like a good time JB.  Do you camp at Faunce?  I bet the kids love it.  We are going to the Falls tomorrow.  May take the wife out for brunch at the Chocolate Moose.  Will have to hit Maynards too.  Have a great day all of you.

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin boys, had 57* when I went for my boat ride today & looks like the upper 70's for us here too. Can tell glen's around as it's kinda breezy again. ;) :smiley: Didn't get much done yday as I spent a good share of my day in the boat. :cool: Better get to my mowin today as it sounds pretty wet tomorrow. That's all I've got for today, hope your Friday's a good 1. :happy1:
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning all. Sure is nice to be able to use my 'puter again. Thanks a lot, Charter.
 69*, cloudy and 98% hume. More rain headed our way. Got another 2" nite before last. The record we just set at 44" rain for the spring to summer now stands at 46".....and more on the way.  :doah:  Looks like the Houston/Galveston area may exceed us....38.5" inches in a couple days. Unreal. No plans here, get caught up on a few things. Have a good Friday, guys.

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
LPS, We just camp down off of the Nelson forest road in a clearing off of a old logging trial. Off on are own.

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
That sounds great.  I will have to take a ride down in that area.  Been a few years since I have been there.  You can just park a camper anywhere there is a gap between a few trees can't you?  As long as you are off the road?   Look at the weather.  I was going to head out fishing and it got dark and started raining.  Looks like most of the yellow and red is going by your place. 

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Man a wall of green just hit us with lots of lightning and thunder and wind.  Raining hard now.  Feels kind of like Rochester.   JB, the wife just texted me that some friend of ours have their campers at Faunce with a few others that camp there this time every year.  Hope all is well with them.  I bet the Grandkids are getting a kick out of this.   

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
We've been watchin the radar too & it looked pretty nasty up there 'bout a hour ago. Specially around you LPS, after seein that I went out & got my mowing done. The clouds rolled in around noon here but the wind has really went down in the last hour or so.
« Last Edit: September 09/21/19, 07:00:23 AM by Gunner55 »

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Man a wall of green just hit us with lots of lightning and thunder and wind.  Raining hard now.  Feels kind of like Rochester.   JB, the wife just texted me that some friend of ours have their campers at Faunce with a few others that camp there this time every year.  Hope all is well with them.  I bet the Grandkids are getting a kick out of this.

Feels like CAWchester!? It's flooded with a bunch of LGBQT diverse whatevers dancing & shouting "Rally! Rally!" while gunshots ring out?!  ?!  You better run, Barry!!! 🏃‍♂️      :rotflmao:

Does look purty nasty on the wedder rad-o-matic...............
« Last Edit: September 09/20/19, 05:52:39 PM by Rebel SS »

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin gents, 70* presently, headed for 72*.  It appears we had some showers go through during the night but it must've been a while ago. Our hourly forecast is sayin the real rain is getting here ~ noon. I had some excitement yday am & to make a long story short, I almost burned up the new mower. It looks like some leaves I'd been mulching caught a spark down by the blower winch & I had flames a foot high. :crazy: Must've put it out fast enough though as it looks like it's workin fine. :cool: Probably the only thing going on here today will be gathering our gear as we prepare to head back home Monday. Have a good day.
« Last Edit: September 09/21/19, 09:16:16 AM by Gunner55 »

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, rain here to over night ans the hour or soo..  some thunder too..  well got the things I wanted done yesterday so today it can rain!!   not sure what's all going on today so I guess I'll just go with what the day brings me!!  have a good day all!!! 
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin people's,  dang gunner that was a close call on the mow lawner!  Was gonna do some serious tree work today but tge rain wont help so that'll have to wait. Speaking of rain I hope you northern boys have your life jackets on,  radar looks not good. Think we'll do some inside stuff today, maybe upgrade the t.v in the cave perhaps.  I cant believe its duck opener already.. have a swell day gents!!

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
It just started here, so glenn will be happy.  :evil: :rolleyes:  ;) :smiley: The radar here has been lookin like Boar, JB, & LPS have been getting some of Reb's  :crazy: weather since very early AM. Hope things aren't as bad as it looks but they have had some flash flood warnings for up there on the LWC(Bemidji) :thumbs: :pouty:
« Last Edit: September 09/21/19, 09:19:33 AM by Gunner55 »

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Gotta remember Gunner, as I was told, it's only water.  ;) Sounds like you coulda used some on that mower, bein' in the hot seat! Morning cats. 70*and airs pretty thick.
T-boomers later today and tonite. Sump pump started pukin' again yday. Mine only does that when we're at the totally saturated point again. Neighbor guys have been doing it for last three days.
No plans today looks like, kick back and just maybe putter....have a good Saturday, guys.
« Last Edit: September 09/21/19, 09:53:28 AM by Rebel SS »

Offline deadeye

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Gunner55, thanks for the post regarding fire and your lawnmower.  While mowing trails I frequently gas up the hot mower in the woods. I often though about what I would do if it caught fire from the fumes.  I now plan to carry a small extinguisher with me just for that occasion.  Thanks,
***I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it.***

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Gunner55, thanks for the post regarding fire and your lawnmower.  While mowing trails I frequently gas up the hot mower in the woods. I often though about what I would do if it caught fire from the fumes.  I now plan to carry a small extinguisher with me just for that occasion.  Thanks,
:happy1: That's how I put it out, I was at the garage putting some gas in it & noticed all the leaves on the deck. So I started it up to back it up to get closer to the air hose. Luckily we have a medium sized extinguisher right inside the big door. :cool:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Good job, Gunner.  I have 5 extinguishers thru the house and in the garage.  :happy1:
« Last Edit: September 09/21/19, 11:14:45 AM by Rebel SS »

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Winter storm warning in Montana..... :shocked: