Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4903456 times)

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
The hole they left was maybe size of a dime.   Hard for me to get a look at it, down low over my right kidney area.    A bandaid covered the hole.     Just checked the report

"Right lumbar back- 0.9 x 0.6 cm maroon scaly macule"   

So get checked.    Got a buddy who has had several melanomas taken out.   Those are really nasty ones.   Some of the chunks there were pretty good sized.   

But even the less bad skin cancer is still cancer.   

Sorry, they didn't put the pictures on line..... :pouty:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
Had five discovered on me noggin year before last, took 'em off right then and there. Blond, blue-eyed, and fair skin +lotsa sunburns on me noggin with no hat = bad juju.

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Since we are on the subject let's talk roids some more.  I was splitting wood after lunch, the golfball sized growth on my azz was hurting, burning and just as uncomfortable as heck.  I even thought I may have to cancel moving my Mom and Dad, that's bad.  So I came in the house and took a dump which I dreaded and always hurt of course.  I then jumped in the shower.  I felt down to the baseball sized roid and grabbed it and squeezed like heck.  I popped it.  Man the shower turned red for awhile and now it feels great!  There was even blood on the shower curtain.  I was going to ask you guys what to do but I didn't have time and just went for it.   :rotflmao: :happy1: HH may be here real soon in celebration of the sacred event!  Well I just had to tell youse guys how great I feel.  Thanks for the good thoughts....  :sleazy:
« Last Edit: September 09/24/19, 03:59:36 PM by LPS »

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Good  job! and thanks, Barry.......  :doah:  Better soak yer bum for a while, ya don't want infection...and a peroxide flush wouldn't hurt, either.

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: September 09/24/19, 04:06:56 PM by Rebel SS »

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
All I could think about during the first relief was telling youse guys.   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online roony

• Master Outdoorsman
Bummer! I was hoping for pictures.  :pouty: :pouty: :pouty:

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
Bummer! I was hoping for pictures.  :pouty: :pouty: :pouty:
This will go down on your permanent record.

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
The hole they left was maybe size of a dime.   Hard for me to get a look at it, down low over my right kidney area.    A bandaid covered the hole.     Just checked the report

"Right lumbar back- 0.9 x 0.6 cm maroon scaly macule"   

So get checked.    Got a buddy who has had several melanomas taken out.   Those are really nasty ones.   Some of the chunks there were pretty good sized.   

But even the less bad skin cancer is still cancer.   

Sorry, they didn't put the pictures on line..... :pouty:

I just went in a few weeks ago, they took a chunk out of my shoulder to have checked. It turned out benign... but it's a good thing to have checked.  :happy1:
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
And yes this is fun BUT to Del and HD with possible serious things I am so glad you are ok.  Good to hear about your things so we can all learn and be prepared if it happens to us..  Maybe we need a health thread...   Naaa.. 

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
LPS you are too damn funny!!!!  glad you are happy!!!!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

play grab ass all day long!!!!

ouch!!!!!!!!
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
You did?  So the GF was with you today?   :sleazy:  Come on you can tell us... We won't tell anyone...    :smoking:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
He's always playin' grab ass...one two, boop oopa doo, pop goes the weezle.   :rotflmao:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
You did?  So the GF was with you today?   :sleazy:  Come on you can tell us... We won't tell anyone...    :smoking:

nope but I will see her tomorrow!!!

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Ok I have no further comments.   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
Ok I have no further comments.   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

and I told her about your great day too!!!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
I almost did pictures too. 

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
TMI TMI TMI  :puke: :puke:. Morning boys. I sure missed alot of fun stuff here yesterday afternoon. But i can understand the relief. Nothing worse than a PITA. 49* here this morning heading up to around 60* today. We got another 1/2" of rain yesterday and last night. I also found out that down by our hunting camp they got over 9" of rain last Friday. I knew it was going to be soggy down there, but holy cow. I am going to have to boat to my stand i think this year. Well, just another day in paradise. Have a good one boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, quiet night here yesterday..  but it sure sounds like SE Minn got nailed..  got this from Reb this morning...;   Let the guys on MNO know gonna be a bit until my neighborhood is cleaned up. My place is a mess. lots work to do, and lotsa big trees and limbs down everywhere, including my backward. House and windows plastered with dirt, mud, leaves, you name it. It's a fkn mess. Gonna take me quite a while to clean up and fix things.

...we're in bad shape here. Won' be online until mess is cleaned up........

good luck Reb, got to go to St. Cloud this morning so not much else going on today...  I did get a nice bike ride in yesterday so that was fun..  have a good day all!!
« Last Edit: September 09/25/19, 06:59:04 AM by mike89 »

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
That's not good. They sure have been getting hammered down there this year. Hope the clean up goes well for them.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning folk. Not too nice down here. Lotsa trees down and damage to house/decks in my neighborhood.60 MPH winds. Took out the power lines, no power for 4 1/2 hrs. Then it poured like crazy. Kinda dicey there; since sump pump then had no power..... :doah: Power came back on at 12:30 am. I was worried about food in 'fridge, since I just filled it with groceries.Opened door when power came on, was still 39* inside. All good. Well, looks like a day or two of lotsa cleanup for me....... :rolleyes: Have a good one guys.

Funky sunrise this am....always after a big storm, it seems....

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: September 09/25/19, 07:12:25 AM by Rebel SS »

Online roony

• Master Outdoorsman
got this from Reb this morning...; 

...we're in bad shape here. Won' be online until mess is cleaned up........

Way to get up early and get er done Reb!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
« Last Edit: September 09/25/19, 08:23:32 AM by Rebel SS »

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin boys, 61* here & might make 68*. A little rain here last night ~ HH time but a lot of 'em were worried about that line of storms that smacked Reb. It looked like we were right in line with 'em but they stayed a little west of us & slid north. Try to take it a little slow , Reb, sounds like it may take a few days so it's probably best that your able to get out of bed feelin OK tomorrow. Brother has another check up in Mason City from his May surgery today otherwise pretty quiet here. Hope your Wednesday is a good 1
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  I slept late today.  The roid kept me up some last night.  I gave an update in Glenn's Health thread.  Sunny nice looking day here.  Kind of soggy but nothing like our buddy Rebs.  Man that is just unreal Rebs.  Pretty soon you won't have any trees left.  I hope you are ok and don't overdo it. 

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 56 at choretime heading for a hi in the upper 60's. .97" of rain at the ranch & .30" in Bugtussle proper. Made 'er back from Canada in one piece. Good to get away for a spell. A few soybeans combined so far. Not bad, in the 60 - 65 bu./acre range. I see a belated Happy Birthday is in order for glenn. Looks like I'll be mailing him a case each of cottage cheese, black olives and Russian dressing!  :happy1:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
Mornin' gang! 56 at choretime heading for a hi in the upper 60's. .97" of rain at the ranch & .30" in Bugtussle proper. Made 'er back from Canada in one piece. Good to get away for a spell. A few soybeans combined so far. Not bad, in the 60 - 65 bu./acre range. I see a belated Happy Birthday is in order for glenn. Looks like I'll be mailing him a case each of cottage cheese, black olives and Russian dressing!  :happy1:
:pouty: :pouty: i am a bit low on bear bait. :rotflmao: :rotflmao: but then again i dont want them to run off to canada or sumfin!!!!!!!!! :confused: :evil: :rotflmao:

welcome back TROUBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :super smiley:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Guess I'm lucky....19th St is the end of my block.... :censored:

Tuesday's storms caused power outages due to high winds and broken tree branches at various spots around town. Most of the outages were clustered around the Elton Hills and 19th St NW area of northwest Rochester, according to Rochester Public Utilities. By this morning, about 225 customers were still without power, RPU reported.

In a #1 city? Hmmmmm.......... :scratch:

Online Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Afternoon peoples,  Barry I could only  read that shower moment once...wowsers. Dang reb whatta year, pretty cool lightning show here when I went na night tho but tgats about it. The cabin has lost some trees this year but we've lucked out round here. Well momma should be home soon so I  best quit yapping and make it look like I  accomplished something.. See ya!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning folk. 49* and I can see a waning crescent moon rising in the east.....sunny and 69* today, so say the morjits. Predicting very heavy rains Saturday and Saturday nite. That should put us in the record books for the entire US until hell freezes over. Gonna be bad come next Spring with the  snowmelt on frozen totally saturated ground.....
Gonna make an ALDI run this am; they have piggers and chicky on sale today. Gotta finish filling the freezer for the winter, and that should do it. Bit more burger when that goes on sale at Fareway, and I'll be set. Not much other than that, gotta be easy on that arm and shoulder today. Was supposed to seed and top dress a big spot on my neighbor buddy's yard where he had a big tree ground out, but he farted around too long getting it filled in with topsoil. They delivered it last nite...sorry charlie, my arm is useless for a while. And with heavy rains Saturday.....:rolleyes:  Soooo....have a good day, dudes.  :coffee:
« Last Edit: September 09/26/19, 06:16:00 AM by Rebel SS »