Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4902968 times)

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. We seen the moon coming up over the lake this morning also. Pretty cool. 41* to start the day here heading for a high of 61*. Not showing any rain here until Sunday now. I am sure that will change. We have dentist appointments after work today. Then it will be grocery shopping.
Otherwise, just another day in paradise. Have a good one boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, a good day yesterday and even got a few things done..  today I'm going to Aldi's and other store's in Alex..  load up some like Reb say's...  44 this morning going for 64..  maybe some rain tonight.. well have a good day all!!!   :happy1:
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin gents, a bit chilly here(47*) & headed for upper 60's again today. His checkup went really good as he got there a little early so they could take blood & the dr. wasn't busy so he got right in ahead of time. He said they had to wait a bit for the lab results but they were OK, he has another 1 in 3 months. That's all I've got today, have a good 1. :happy1:
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  I am still kicking, actually I could probably kick a little higher that yesterday but I'm not gonna...  Bob is on my lap and the dogs know something us up since my suitcase is on the table.  Truck is ready too.  Gonna have some Cheerios and take a shower then hit the road Jack!   Will be fun to see my ol friends in Luverne.  And will be nice to spend some time with the family too.  I am just hoping the river doesn't come up too much more till I get home when I can take care of it.  It is fun to travel but not when things are happening at home that need watching.  Oh well.  It will be fine.  Oh ya it was 36 here at 6 am.  Have a great day all of ya!  Remember to take your stool softeners so you don't have a blowout like I had.    :tut:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
Have a safe trip, Barry! And eat yer veggies/grains so ya don't have blow-outs!  :doah:

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
I usually stop at Arbies at Alex on my way down and sometimes on my way back.  I think I will have a Rueben.  That may lube things up well. 

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Make sure to ask if it's Russian dressing or 1000 Island.... :rotflmao:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
I'll be in Alex this morning but I will most likely be long gone by the time ya get there...  drive safe!!!

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Have a safe trip Barry!! May the seat cushion be soft for ya. ;)

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 46 at choretime heading for a hi in the upper 60's. Have a few more yield checks to finish up today so once the  dew comes off I'll have at 'er. Lawn grew like mad while I was gone so will have to beat that into submission again soon. Might be some trying beans again this afternoon. They didn't dry a lot yesterday so be surprised if they get much done before  it rains again. Most of the corn has matured enough so a frost shouldn't hurt it. Have fun Barry! Keep the ice pack handy!  Better keep at it...toodles! 
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
Morning fellers from the smokin Oaks in red wing. I feel alot of bad vibes, yelling and screaming and cussing in my future. :doofus:

Right up my alley!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Don't drive thru lake City...lotsa big boats, upside down, in the middle of Lakeshore Drive... :doah:   :undecided:

https://kttc.com/news/2019/09/25/clean-up-continues-for-lake-city-residents-after-tuesday-night-storms/

Offline Reinhard

• Master Outdoorsman
Man I didn't think the storm was this bad Reb.  I worked the last 4 days.  Getting ready to travel up to Duluth Saturday early in the morning.  My brother and his friends have this every fall.  Most are former cops as he was.  $20 per person.  Bounty to be split for largest walleye and most walleye's [weight].  Always a good time.  Don't get much sleep up there in my brothers friends cabin where everyone sleeps.  They play cards into the night and a lot of cocktails are consumed.  I'll catch up on sleep Sunday after the Viking game.  good luck.

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Don't drive thru lake City...lotsa big boats, upside down, in the middle of Lakeshore Drive... :doah:   :undecided:

https://kttc.com/news/2019/09/25/clean-up-continues-for-lake-city-residents-after-tuesday-night-storms/
That looks nasty, what a mess. :crazy: :thumbs: :pouty:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Man I didn't think the storm was this bad Reb.  I worked the last 4 days.  Getting ready to travel up to Duluth Saturday early in the morning.  My brother and his friends have this every fall.  Most are former cops as he was.  $20 per person.  Bounty to be split for largest walleye and most walleye's [weight].  Always a good time.  Don't get much sleep up there in my brothers friends cabin where everyone sleeps.  They play cards into the night and a lot of cocktails are consumed.  I'll catch up on sleep Sunday after the Viking game.  good luck.

Ayup, got purty nasty here. Lotsa folk still cleaning up & the chainsaws are goin' all day long.

https://www.kaaltv.com/news/rochester-storm-bring-devastation-to-local-horse-arena/5506845/?cat=10151

Have a good time, and catch some whoppers!  :happy1:
« Last Edit: September 09/26/19, 01:54:20 PM by Rebel SS »

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Hey boys.  I am in my motel room in Luverne and thought I would check in.  I didn't know it was that bad down there neither.  Gonna hit the shower soon and kick back and watch the game. 

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
did ya stop in Alex???  hope the trip was good!!

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Yup I was there about 12:30.  Got a Sub on my way through.  May be in Alex noon - 1 on Saturday.  Still thinking about a rueben at Arbies???

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 49* and raining here this morning, heading for a high of 52*. The rain is pretty much winding down now. We had .7" of rain overnight. More than enough. Big plans for this weekend is My Mom and her hubby are coming up. It will be a go with the flow kind of weekend. Otherwise, just another day in paradise. Have a good one boys.

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin guys, 63* presently & goin for mid-60's. Some rain comin our way around noon, they're sayin. :scratch: Not much new from down south of the border & nothin on the list. Hope your Friday is a good 1. :happy1:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, light rain this morning, not sure how much..  52 going for 56 today and a small chance for more rain..  looks like it's clearing up for the most part..  got a couple things I want to do today so I hope I can get to them..  have a good day all!!!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
morning fellers, raining here too!!!!!!! that road construction just south of rogers sucks!!!!!!!!!! :pouty: :confused: man was that a testy, tense day of negotiations. pretty sure we dont like each other much!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

well gonna have a  :campfire: and  :toast: tonight and putz around the homestead. why not its friday!!!!!! :happy1: :happy1:

think i'll go back and look at the twins!!!!!!! :smoking: :sleazy: :rotflmao:

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
 :campfire: :toast: On Friday now too?  :shocked: :crazy: :smiley:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
yepper...........most fridays if its not raining and i'm home!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
morning fellers, raining here too!!!!!!! that road construction just south of rogers sucks!!!!!!!!!! :pouty: :confused: man was that a testy, tense day of negotiations. pretty sure we dont like each other much!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Well then yer experience around here should pay big dividends!!!! :rotflmao:

Mornin' gang! 63 at choretime heading for a hi in the upper 60's. Some lite sprinkles this a.m. with more likely after lunch. Need to make a run to Hope for some feed after doing a few more yield checks. Should find something to toss on the grill today while I'm at it. A few guys got back at combining yesterday but moistures were suspect. Panic button being pressed prematurely methinks... :scratch:

Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

Morning Glenn!  :nerd:
morning reb...............hows the shoulder??? NL doing a good job massaging it!!!!!!!!!! :sleazy: :evil: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

Well then yer experience around here should pay big dividends!!!! :rotflmao:

Mornin' gang! 63 at choretime heading for a hi in the upper 60's. Some lite sprinkles this a.m. with more likely after lunch. Need to make a run to Hope for some feed after doing a few more yield checks. Should find something to toss on the grill today while I'm at it. A few guys got back at combining yesterday but moistures were suspect. Panic button being pressed prematurely methinks... :scratch:
sure does!!!!!!!!!!!! :mooning: :mooning: :happy1: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

Morning Glenn!  :nerd:
morning reb...............hows the shoulder??? NL doing a good job massaging it!!!!!!!!!! :sleazy: :evil: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

It's actually better, pain-wise! (Except where the horse needles went in) Until I move it.... :doah: The NL is in Montana right now, she Emailed me. I'm watching a tree crew trim back huge limbs on her giant maples that overhang my yard/house. Every time we get winds/storms, I'm scared to death they're gonna land on my house. She's having it done for just that reason. That's a good neighbor!  :happy1:

Offline Reinhard

• Master Outdoorsman
Yes that is nice of her Reb.  Getting the boat ready for the long nap.  Ran her yesterday for about an hour in the drive way.  I always use non oxy and I put a can of sea foam in it.  Didn't use it much this year.  Torn about selling it next year or keeping it [down sizing].  My brother says I'm crazy to sell it.  I told him maybe but you and I are not getting younger and it's a big boat.  Well going up to Duluth tomorrow am early.  My brother still gives me time in cop talk.  Contest starts at 0900 hrs LOL.  Guess from going to the military and then right into the police force it's a hard habit to kick but it's not a bad thing.  good luck.