Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4901433 times)

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
Yes that is nice of her Reb.  Getting the boat ready for the long nap.  Ran her yesterday for about an hour in the drive way.  I always use non oxy and I put a can of sea foam in it.  Didn't use it much this year.  Torn about selling it next year or keeping it [down sizing].  My brother says I'm crazy to sell it.  I told him maybe but you and I are not getting younger and it's a big boat.  Well going up to Duluth tomorrow am early.  My brother still gives me time in cop talk.  Contest starts at 0900 hrs LOL.  Guess from going to the military and then right into the police force it's a hard habit to kick but it's not a bad thing.  good luck.
good luck fishing Reiny, any leftovers send my way. winning that pot ya can splurge on some fancy meet!!!!!!! :happy1: :happy1: :rotflmao:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Afternoon peoples,  tgif for sure. Gots a dozen eggs cold smoking as we speak just wish I had some blocks of cheese on also, oh well next time.  Have a wedding were heading to tomorrow,  should be a blast then it's up early let tge pooches take us fer a stroll and I'm hoping the weather will let me smoke on a beef roast all day for French dips later on sunday. Have a great weekend gents!!

Online markn

• Master Outdoorsman
  We have 30 degrees at deer camp this morning. That should take care of the them skeeters for a day or two. Going to pull the cards out of the cameras later today, hope to have some good pictures........
mm

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all..  36 here going for 59..  hope to get the new shed doors painted today.  won't take long as they are not that big..  just needs to be done!!  I'm hearing some shooting so someone must be up on the NE corner of the lake water fowl hunting..  sure not seeing many ducks compared to past years..  have a good day all!!! 
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin all, 52* down here & might make 64*. We missed out on the rain yday 'cept for some light drizzle around noon. My list is empty again today so it's another roll with it kind of day. Have a good 1 :happy1:
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
morning my fellow  :bs:"ers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! got lotz of things on the agenda today. little things getting ready for the next season. being gone most of last week and again this week gotta make hay while da sun is a shinin. gotta make a run to fleet farm to get hounddog food and bird food, million dollar question...………….do I do it today or tomorrow?????? :scratch: :scratch: :scratch: :rotflmao:

anywho either way there is more  :toast: and  :campfire: in there horizon!!!!!!!! :happy1: momma bailed on me again, already to go with a friend to some apple orchard thingy i guess!!!!!!! :doofus:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
anyone see or hear from that mrcoffee guy???????? he's back from fishing and chasing women again I suppose!!!!!!!!!! :crazy: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

getting super dangerously low on dem coffee beans.

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
morning my fellow  :bs:"ers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! got lotz of things on the agenda today. little things getting ready for the next season. being gone most of last week and again this week gotta make hay while da sun is a shinin. gotta make a run to fleet farm to get hounddog food and bird food, million dollar question...………….do I do it today or tomorrow?????? :scratch: :scratch: :scratch: :rotflmao:

anywho either way there is more  :toast: and  :campfire: in there horizon!!!!!!!! :happy1: momma bailed on me again, already to go with a friend to some apple orchard thingy i guess!!!!!!! :doofus:
You might as well pick up some new canning rings too. ;) :rotflmao: Bet they got 'em on closeout 'bout now.  :sleazy: :super smiley: :super smiley: :nerd: :nerd:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's

You might as well pick up some new canning rings too. ;) :rotflmao: Bet they got 'em on closeout 'bout now.  :sleazy: :super smiley: :super smiley: :nerd: :nerd:

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:   Wonder if he uses a metal cawfee pot?  :scratch:

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: September 09/28/19, 09:00:13 AM by Rebel SS »

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:   Wonder if he uses a metal cawfee pot?  :scratch:
:tut: :tut: hey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I got 2 of them in storage.....just in case!!!!!!!!! every once in a while I think about breaking that bad boy out to make egg coffee!!!!!!!!! :happy1: :happy1:
oh yea...……...go back to bed!!!!!!!!!! :confused: :confused: :moon: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning, pot stir       Glenn!  :smiley:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning, pot stir       Glenn!  :smiley:
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: morning reb!!!!!!!!!! :happy1: :happy1:

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 48 and cloudy here. I think that is the high for today. Been busy cooking this morning. Got breakfast in the oven and chili in da crackpot for supper. Think I will make some venny hotdogs to go with too. Mmmm, chili dogs. First thing this morning will be to rescue the dock. With all the rain the lake has come up and the wind was howling yesterday morning. The waves moved the dock. Also took a table we had down on the beach. Well just another day in Paradise. Have a good one boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 45 at choretime heading for a hi in the low 60's with lots of sun. Internet is down so running the hotspot this a.m. for a few minutes of precious data. Heading out to finish up the last of the yield checks for the season momentarily. May watch the Gophers upon my return or decide that it's not worth burning data if the internet doesn't get fixed by then. Dish network has really stepped on their unit now with no Big 10 network, no Fox 9 or FS1... :angry:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline Coffee118

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning guys, I’m still here. Glenn I PM’d you. Between mom the girlfriend and being short staffed ( 90 hours weeks) I’m behind on everything. I’d like to smack the guy who said own your own business it’ll be fun...ouch that hurt  :bonk: :rotflmao:. Nothing new in this part of the country which I guess is a good thing. Y’all have a good day and be safe
if you kick me when I'm down you better pray I don't get up.

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
good hearing from you. do what ya gotta do. I got the PM!!!!!!!! :happy1: :happy1:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning guys, I’m still here. Glenn I PM’d you. Between mom the girlfriend and being short staffed ( 90 hours weeks) I’m behind on everything. I’d like to smack the guy who said own your own business it’ll be fun...ouch that hurt  :bonk: :rotflmao:. Nothing new in this part of the country which I guess is a good thing. Y’all have a good day and be safe

Coffee...may I suggest ya sneak him some Decaff? He's jacked up enough already!  :happybounce:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
 :tut: :tut: NO FAKE COFFEE!; :tut: :tut: :tut: :rotflmao: I gotz  :toast: for dat.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
O, that's right...I forgot ya drink that fake beer.   :tongue:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
hot dang that fake beer tastes good. BELCH, BURP!!! :sleazy: :rotflmao: :mooning:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
hot dang that fake beer tastes good. BELCH, BURP!!! :sleazy: :rotflmao: :mooning:

Oh oh................. :doah:

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: September 09/28/19, 04:17:10 PM by Rebel SS »

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin people's,  I played sober driver last night at the reception so I didn't get any fake beers.. maybe that's why I'm up already after a late night. Rain here so tge pooches are miffed, no walk at the moment.  Gotta get some odds n ends at da store after a bit but first I wouldn't mind the paper guy showing up sometime soon.. :angry2: Have a great vikes victory day fellas!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Well, good thing me and da Boober are up! Rain and 49* here. No plans today.....just loosey goosey. Have a good day, all................. :coffee:

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 49 here also, but the wind is whipping off of the lake. So that tells me the water temp is 49. We were supposed to get into the 30s last night. Guessing it will be 49 here today. Supposed to rain too. Hasn't started yet. I am ok with that. We got the dock rescued yesterday. It is mostly out of the water. Need to get the rail system out of the way first, but need a nicer day to get the rest done. Then I can bring the dock up the rest of the way. Here's to hoping the vikes pull it off. Have a good one boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 46 here going for 54..  got a little rain over night with more coming they say..  ended up getting more done yesterday than I planned, which is good!!  I did get the shed doors first coat of paint on and then it was dry enough I got the yard mowed too...  so along with the other things that I got done it was a good day!!  have a good day all!!

go Vikes!!!
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin boys, 54* now & on our way to the mid- 60's, I'm hearin. Some rain on the way too ~ 6 or 7. Looks to be another lazy football watchin day here. Hope your Sunday's a good 1. :happy1:

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 51 and drizzling at choretime heading for a hi in the upper 60's. .42" of rain at the ranch from about 5 a.m. on. Not much on tap with the rain. Might watch today's Twinkies game or I could go to Reb's and watch it live tomorrow. Since it's a late game it would've been nice to mow the lawn prior to a good Vikings romp over da Bears. Lawn's not going anywhere. Will hafta wait until after that!  :happy1:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
I may haveta capitalize on the "see it live today, tomorrow!"   :scratch:  ;)

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
morning fellers, looks like I picked the right day to do my fleet farm run, so shortly a road trip is on the agenda. need to pick up some dog food, sunflower seeds, doe piss, and see if they still have transom savers for the boat. mine when kaput!!!!!!! :doofus: :confused:

kinda rainy windy and chilly here. found out one of our neighbor ladies passed away on the 26th. wake tomorrow. even though she kinda had her nose in the air when she walked by. i'll go to the wake. I know her husbands family.

Reb's wedder morjit buddies issued a weather announcement for Duluth today, strong rip currents. tomorrow is a trip to the FMCS office, then Tuesday thru Thursday is Duluth. by 2;20 we shall know if we have another union shop.  its election day on Thursday and I might add its looking pretty darn promising.