Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4900784 times)

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
*snork* uhhhh....uhhh.....cawfee........... :coffee:

Good morning October! 50* and rain. 1/4" in the gauge....now the morjits moved the FLOOD WATCH/STORMS Fcast out to LATER today and overnite.... :doah: :censored: Still yakkin' heavy rains/mudslides blah blah blah....Have a good one, guys.
« Last Edit: October 10/01/19, 08:32:27 AM by Rebel SS »

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 43 here going for 53.. and windy..  not much on the agenda today, so just go with the day..  got a couple things to do otherwise..  yesterday was a really different day with the weather for sure..  have a good day all..
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
 :rolleyes:  Click on pic................

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
get the snow chains out!!!

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 56 at choretime with rain & temps remaining steady throughout the day. .94" of precip at the ranch & .93" in Bugtussle proper. More rain on the way thru tomorrow with an encore performance expected Friday nite into Saturday. This will make farmers crabbier than they already are. Might need to make another Canadian trip if this keeps up!  :happy1:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Swing by and get me, will ya? We're gonna have more 🐄 floating downstream soon....

Offline Reinhard

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning.  Ya, what's up with all of this rain.  Trying to do some outside work with little luck.  More needed brush cutting.  Next year I'm getting new gutters with covers on them.  Tired of cleaning them and not going up on the roof anymore for anything.  Going up with my wife Thursday to fish Boulder again up at Duluth.  This time off shore.  Using larger sucker minnows this time.  That's what they liked last time.  Going to be cool but thats ok.  good luck.

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 43 going for 48 today and sounds like rain tonight..  did get a few things done yesterday and then made some scalloped potatoes and ham to eat...  today going to town for supplies..   have a good day all!! 

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning dudes. 50* and rain, rain, rain. Predicted for all day again. No plans. Finish ark.
Maybe whip up a HOTDISH later. Good day for a batch of the WF Reb-a-roni.  :tongue:
Have a good one, guys.  :coffee:

Made me wonder if this is Delmar at home.....

https://www.gocomics.com/pickles/2019/10/02
« Last Edit: October 10/02/19, 07:28:41 AM by Rebel SS »

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  Another dark wet day here.  Rain later on today possible an all nighter.  Basement got wet again.  It even looks like snow will be just north of us...  I need to cut more wood but having a hard time getting motivated in this wet weather.  We still have puddles in the yard.  Sure would like to see some 60's again.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  Another dark wet day here.  Rain later on today possible an all nighter.  Basement got wet again.  It even looks like snow will be just north of us...  I need to cut more wood but having a hard time getting motivated in this wet weather.  We still have puddles in the yard.  Sure would like to see some 60's again.

Is Puddles a new pet?   :rotflmao:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
Gunner must be headed north again. :confused: :pouty: 44 degrees,a breezy, cloudy and looking like it will rain any minute. :doofus:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Ya, I sent ya some up, 'cuz Mikey said you were squeekin' about yer garden being dry.  ;)

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
We had plenty here so ya got some of ours too, ya little blue pipsqueak!  :tongue:

Mornin' gang! You too glenn!  :coffee: 46 gray and drizzly at choretime heading for a hi in the low 50's. 1.15" of rain at the ranch with an identical 1.15" in Bugtussle proper. Looks like a little more rain (.1"-.25") on tap mainly after lunch to top it off. Then, if they can actually forecast out that far, we're supposed to get another dousing Friday nite into Saturday. Soon be time for some apple pie or apple crisp methinks to warm the house up and make it smell like it's time to get the ice cream out.  :cool: 
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Did you mean another sousing on Friday nite? New bottle of gin?   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Well ya, I imagine that could happen too... :rotflmao:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
 :confused: :shocked: :scratch: oh how I feel the love!!! :confused: :doofus: :rotflmao:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
:confused: :shocked: :scratch: oh how I feel the love!!! :confused: :doofus: :rotflmao:

;)

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline deadeye

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
#$#&*(#@# rain.  I said screw the rain and mowed the hay field that used to be my lawn. :crazy: :confused:
***I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it.***

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Streets just starting to dry out, rain quit early this am. Now it's pouring like a 🐄 again........it just never %$#@! ends. 
 :angry2: :angry2: :angry2:
« Last Edit: October 10/02/19, 02:17:20 PM by Rebel SS »

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Feels like it could snow here in Duluth. We're talking wind chill. Interested in seeing Superior with this wind blowing.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Feels like it could snow here in Duluth. We're talking wind chill. Interested in seeing Superior with this wind blowing.

Well, take a look! Go full screen....She's nasty.... :shocked:

http://www.duluthharborcam.com/p/canal-park-cams.html

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
water every where!!! and nice rollers too!!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
First time I've seen waves come OVER the wall, and the walkway flooded! Just took out two seagulls!! :rotflmao: :bonk:
« Last Edit: October 10/02/19, 02:37:20 PM by Rebel SS »

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Afternoon peoples,  what a  crappy afternoon at that,  the pooches and I are stuck inside looking out. Dang already October,  noticed the ash trees are turning gold with a handful of maples starting around here anyhow.  If fall is near it might as well get cold at night for a good frost  for the crops. My open water fishing will soon be done with everything coming out this weekend,  although I think I'll leave some stuff out that away for some casting off shore later in the month. Think it's a good day for some grilled cheese and mater soup..

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

Well, take a look! Go full screen....She's nasty.... :shocked:

http://www.duluthharborcam.com/p/canal-park-cams.html
We wax looking at it first hand for a bit, but we'd got union to thuggery to do!! :happy1: :rotflmao:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
No unnerstand boaranese.......... :doofus:  Wait; I deciphered it. Took some doing.  :rotflmao:
« Last Edit: October 10/02/19, 04:42:15 PM by Rebel SS »

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
dang I figured it out too!!!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Musta been some chuggery I mean thuggery that needed to be done at grandmas fer lunch!!   :mooning:
« Last Edit: October 10/02/19, 06:43:17 PM by Bobberineyes »