Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4901748 times)

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
I like the way you think Mike.  You should be a Doctor.....
:happy1: He might have the costume ;) as I bet he plays 1 a few times a week. :sleazy: :laugh: :laugh:
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
'Morning all. 44* and damp/cloudy/breezy here. Brrrr. Barry, watch out...the crud's going around. I've had a real pounding knob-ache since sunday, and the AHCHOO"s with achin' ears. Either a great head cold, or a sinus thing. My tail's really draggin' too. Wish I'da picked up some stuff to make some of my WF soops with. But, I did get the 10 lbs of sale burger, 8 seasoned boneless pigger chops, and a 2 lb boneless pigger roast. All for $42. Roasts were really $1.89 a lb. on sale...I love Fareway.  I foresee some pulled pork soon...:happy1: 
Sorry about yer ride, JB. Hope it ends up with you the winner, not the insurance company. Well, time for some Advil and cawfee. Have a good Friday, guys.

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
Bummer JB. are you butchering too??????? :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

morning fellers............was a long drive home yesterday. :doah: :censored: we lost the election by one vote. there were 3 people that basicly lied to us and stabbed us in the back!!!!!!!!! :confused: :confused:

gonna make horseradish tomorrow. gonna dig it out first thing in the morning........rain be damned!!!!!! start puttin things away for winter, oh and ........... :toast: :toast:

i also get the house to myself till sat nite!!!!!!!! :dancinred: :dancinred: :rocker; :rocker; :laughroll: :laughroll:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

morning fellers............was a long drive home yesterday. :doah: :censored: we lost the election by one vote. there were 3 people that basicly lied to us and stabbed us in the back!!!!!!!!! :confused: :confused:

So, are you gonna scream "FAKE NEWS!" and issue a retort, too?  :confused: :rotflmao:

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Bummer Glenn.  And JB too.  Looks like your wife will be getting a new car...

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 42 at choretime & overcast, heading for a hi in the mid-50's. Still having one helluva time making the sun shine. Clouds are supposed thin as the day progresses. We shall see. Managed to mow some lawn yesterday afternoon. Had a lot of clothes on & questioned the wisdom of that move when mowing the sheltered areas. When I got back out in the open I remembered why real fast. SOB was it raw!  :shocked:

Take care of that alien Barry. Remember, a day without tincture is like a day without sunshine!  :happy1: Sucks to hit deer JB and they never play fair. Have hit several & it's never fun, dealing with the deer or the insurance co. Wish you best of luck. That's too bad glenn. Two-faced people are a pet peeve of mine.  :confused:   
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman

gonna make horseradish tomorrow. gonna dig it out first thing in the morning........rain be damned!!!!!! start puttin things away for winter, oh and ........... :toast: :toast:

i also get the house to myself till sat nite!!!!!!!! :dancinred: :dancinred: :rocker; :rocker; :laughroll: :laughroll:
  :happy1: Seems to me like your "Home Alone" a lot these days, glenn. :scratch: ;) :rolleyes: :laugh: Bummer about the vote, get that close & have some say :mooning: sucks.  :thumbs: :pouty: Gotta agree with Dotch, those people that say 1 thing then do another can  :kiss: my  :moon:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

So, are you gonna scream "FAKE NEWS!" and issue a retort, too?  :confused: :rotflmao:
NAW its off to the next one!!!!!!!! really sucks though....this was for the most part a great group that wanted our services badly!!!!!!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

:happy1: Seems to me like your "Home Alone" a lot these days, glenn. :scratch: ;) :rolleyes: :laugh: Bummer about the vote, get that close & have some say :mooning: sucks.  :thumbs: :pouty: Gotta agree with Dotch, those people that say 1 thing then do another can  :kiss: my  :moon:
o know!!!!!!!!!! :pouty: but i've been gone a fair amount to....but thats this thing called a job!!!!!!!!!!!

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Just figgered you were hangin' with all yer friends!  :rotflmao:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman

NAW its off to the next one!!!!!!!! really sucks though....this was for the most part a great group that wanted our services badly!!!!!!
Might be back there in short order after those 3 get to deal with management a few times. Is there a timeline for how soon they can ask for another vote? :scratch: :confused:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Always a few turds that muck up the mess for everyone.  :angry:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Just figgered you were hangin' with all yer friends!  :rotflmao:
:pouty: :pouty: :tut: :tut: :tut:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

Might be back there in short order after those 3 get to deal with management a few times. Is there a timeline for how soon they can ask for another vote? :scratch: :confused:
our fear is the guy that put it on the line will be fired..............and when all these promises the company made to certain guys if they voted no i'm sure they will.

it will be roughly 7-10 days before the NLRB certifies the election..........1 year from that day!!!!!!!!!!

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
                             :kiss:

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
                             :kiss:
:tut: :tut: :tut: :pouty: :pouty: :pouty:  ......................................... ;) :rolleyes: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:  :nerd:                     

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
https://www.msn.com/en-us/autos/news/how-grappler-aims-to-end-police-chases-safely-w-video/ar-AAIgv7h#image=AAIgnVu|2

this is interesting for sure!!!
:doah: :doah: :scratch: :confused: i never understood why people run from the cops????????? :banghead: :banghead: its kinda like if i gotta case ya........its only gonna hurt way worse when i do catch ya!!!!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: training-087 training-087 training-087 :happybounce:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
i do agree.... 

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Because they're stoopid to begin with!!! I had a drunk chick pass me on the WRONG SIDE going over a bridge once! Finally got her pulled over, cuffed, and in the back of the car.
When I was up  front, heard a *BONK*....she was so piggerefied drunk her head went back onto the rear seat deck when she passed out!  :bonk:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Because they're stoopid to begin with!!! I had a drunk chick pass me on the WRONG SIDE going over a bridge once! Finally got her pulled over, cuffed, and in the back of the car.
When I was up  front, heard a *BONK*....she was so piggerefied drunk her head went back onto the rear seat deck when she passed out!  :bonk:
did ya get her phone number??? :scratch: :scratch: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
I knew you'd be squeeking something on that order.   ;)

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
I knew you'd be squeeking something on that order.   ;)
:nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
https://www.msn.com/en-us/autos/news/how-grappler-aims-to-end-police-chases-safely-w-video/ar-AAIgv7h#image=AAIgnVu|2

this is interesting for sure!!!
:doah: :doah: :scratch: :confused: i never understood why people run from the cops????????? :banghead: :banghead: its kinda like if i gotta case ya........its only gonna hurt way worse when i do catch ya!!!!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: training-087 training-087 training-087 :happybounce:

because sometimes they get away... and the cops can't prove much...

https://kttc.com/news/minnesota-news/2019/10/02/authorities-seek-help-finding-man-after-multiple-pursuits-through-rochester/

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Ya, around here ya can. Cop puppies here can't seem to track a limburger and herring sandwich if they had to, either. They're always unable to "find the scent". Ever notice that? The excuse they used on a guy earlier this week was "The houses were too close together, and the dog couldn't get the scent"...verbatim. So, make sure ya run thru an apt building and shopping mall when ya haveta. 🏃‍♂️
« Last Edit: October 10/04/19, 04:31:30 PM by Rebel SS »

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
HAHAHAAHAAAAAAA!!! I love it!!!  I gotta order this!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

http://www.feelingoodtees.com/Save-The-Chubby-Unicorn-T-Shirt-P4128.aspx

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
 :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

that is too funny!!!  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin people's,  Here's a shocker its raining!! Hopefully we dry out next week with pheasant opener or hip boots might be a must. So no walk this morning,  outdoor news is read, lottery tickets checked (losers of course) and coffee is all but done. Have a good day gents!!