Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4905379 times)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
Good luck at the vet Glenn, hopefully there is something they can do to help,  it sure does suck when the time comes tho.. good luck chum.
got a vet appt for wed at 2;30 for an exam. :doah: :doah:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
good luck....
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Good luck Glenn! Morning boys. 47 here to start the day, heading for near 70 today. It sure was a nice day yesterday. But it sure is going to change at the end of the week. It will be interesting to see how this winter storm sets up. The forecast models are showing like 2 feet of snow and strong winds. The only difference between the American models and the European model is where the storm will hit the hardest. Stay tuned. Just another day in paradise. Have a good one boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin boys, 47* here too, the forecast I looked at said mid to upper 60's for the high. It sure was nice out yday, JB, so nice I went out  :fishing:. It wasn't a very long trip though as I didn't need to go more than 50-75 yds from the dock :cool:, even managed to catch a 1/2 dozen crappie. :happy1: Might :scratch: try it again today if the wind isn't too bad early but it was goin pretty good already a 1/2 hour ago :sad:, so we'll see. Did manage to get part of my mowing done yday too & the rest is at the top of my list for today. That's all I've got today, have a good 1 guys. :happy1:
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  Well I got the pontoon out yesterday.  The river is so high that I can barely get to the dock with my knee high Muck boots.  Sucks.  I may just pull the Lund and turn the floating dock parallel to shore for winter.  Gonna get down into the low 30's in a few days so will be glad I did it for the first time on a nice day.  Usually it is windy and or raining when I take the boats out just ahead of the ice.  Getting older and wiser I guess. 

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, yes a nice day yesterday...  today I mow and paint I do think..  looks to be very windy today too..  and a few other out side things...  supposed to get up to 68 today and it's gusting to 27 mph already...   have a good day all!!!

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
morning  fellers.................JB.....where they talking all that snow???????? headed to Itasca county thursday morning. never hunted bear in a snow storm!!!!! :shocked: :shocked: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

well i am setting myself up to put my lab out of pain tomorrow. she only eats soft canned food and the last 3 days she goes down steps, but i have to literally carry her up the steps!!!!! i will listen very carefully to the vet to see if there is hope because i do not want to do this. i feel like i'm losing my best friend. worst part its her b-day sat, she will turn 12.. this suxs so bad!!!!!!!! :censored: :doah:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
morning  fellers.................JB.....where they talking all that snow???????? headed to Itasca county thursday morning. never hunted bear in a snow storm!!!!! :shocked: :shocked: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

well i am setting myself up to put my lab out of pain tomorrow. she only eats soft canned food and the last 3 days she goes down steps, but i have to literally carry her up the steps!!!!! i will listen very carefully to the vet to see if there is hope because i do not want to do this. i feel like i'm losing my best friend. worst part its her b-day sat, she will turn 12.. this suxs so bad!!!!!!!! :censored: :doah:

Give it time! Maybe she needs some pain meds! There's a whole lot they can do!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Katie on WCCO said that she thought the worst of the snow would stay in ND. You going there soon too? ;) :rolleyes: :laugh: :laugh: Tough times with your lab, glenn. :sad: Hang in there ! Hope you get some good news. :happy1:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
wishing the best for your pup Glenn...

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 46 at choretime heading for a hi near 70. Should be a good drying day so even those that don't have adequate tile should get a shot at getting some beans out tomorrow ahead of the storm. For here it doesn't sound all that bad, mostly rain here in the .25" to .5" total. Looking at the maps from NOAA, BAMWx, Snodgrass, etc., it looks like it's Dakota's and No. MN's baby. It'll end our growing season sometime Friday - Sunday but hey, we're about due. Better pick the last of the maters before that!

I hope you get some good news glenn on your dog. As Reb said, there are some meds that can help matters these days. I wish you and your dog the best.
« Last Edit: October 10/08/19, 02:15:47 PM by Dotch »
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Glenn, last forecast I seen NW MN is on the eastern edge of it. You won't see much of any where you are going.

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
he could be vortex and suck it right to him!!!!

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Glenn, last forecast I seen NW MN is on the eastern edge of it. You won't see much of any where you are going.
I'm not so sure :scratch:, JB,  never know what's gonna happen when he's in the neighborhood. ;) :rolleyes: ;D

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
JB shoulda told him there was blizzard headed his way.... ;)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
:happy1: :happy1:

You other 3 go play in traffic. :mooning: :rotflmao:
« Last Edit: October 10/08/19, 04:05:00 PM by glenn57 »

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
You sure are a snappy liddle squirt today!  :oscar:

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
:happy1: :happy1:

You other 3 go play in traffic. :mooning: :rotflmao:
:huh: :shocked: :bonk: :tut: :smiley:

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
  At work an hour early today. Need to get a few things done. The mouses are on the move big time. I've got three traps out, two in the plow truck next to the garage and one in the garage. From the time I got home from work yesterday at 4:00 until I went in the house at 8:00 I had a three bagged in the truck and a double in the garage. I'm hoping we run out of mice in the next week or so and this won't be an issue anymore. Have a great day everyone. :happy1:
mm

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
I heard Glenn may want some of those meeces....  ;) Morning, folk. 49* and clear, headed for maybe that final 70* day of the year.... Suns about to come up; sky says wedder change coming. Got all my stuff done yday, so this morning it's haircut time, stop at ALDI for a few things, then off to visit Mom later. Easy day. Feels good to have the Fall/Winter prep stuff all done. Except the leaves. Leaves are just starting to turn and fall here, so I'm thinking the leaf mowing and clean up could be a real blast this year....with snow on it.  :rolleyes:
Have a good day all.
« Last Edit: October 10/09/19, 07:03:45 AM by Rebel SS »

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 52 going for 69...  and windy again.. got the mowing done, the painting almost done.. hope to get that done this afternoon..  got the plants cut down for winter that needed it..  after going to Alex this morning for a few supplies I hope to wash the bike too..get it ready for storage..  the 10 day forecast doesn't look good over all..  have a good day all!!! 

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 51 here this morning, heading for a high in the 60s with the rain moving in this evening. Then turning to snow sometime on Friday. Well, the wife picked out a new car last night since the insurance said the car is a total loss. There was a 2013 Traverse at Woody's in Baudette and it is that red quartz color with 89,000 miles. Hopefully it is a good vehicle. Drives really nice. The only down side is back to making a car payment. Well, just another day in paradise. Have a good one boys.

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin gang, 51* when I looked & on the way to upper 60's, I hear. Might make 70* again, like we did yday though. :scratch: Wind is blowin good for so early again today. I too, got my mowing done & mulched some of the leaves along the drive that were really comin down while I was at it. Not much on my list for today but since it could be 'bout the last of this weather :sad:, I'm sure I'll find somethin to putz around with outside. Hopin your Wednesday's a good 1. :happy1:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
sounds like a good car JB!!   :happy1: