Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4905523 times)

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Started sprinkling 'bout a 1/2 hour ago here. No more outside for me, did do a little prep down at the lake for the lift coming out. Came close to burnin up a tank in the leaf blower & getting the snow fence done too. :cool:
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
Started sprinkling 'bout a 1/2 hour ago here. No more outside for me, did do a little prep down at the lake for the lift coming out. Came close to burnin up a tank in the leaf blower & getting the snow fence done too. :cool:
whats the matter? :scratch: you made of sugar, afraid you'll melt???????????? :scratch: :doah: :pouty: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
whats the matter? :scratch: you made of sugar, afraid you'll melt???????????? :scratch: :doah: :pouty: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
:tut: :mooning: Still got 2-3 weeks, so no hurry.  :angel: ;) :laugh:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's

You best be careful around those leaf/mower things. You seem to have some assorted  "fire" issues with 'em... :bonk:
« Last Edit: October 10/15/19, 11:28:30 AM by Rebel SS »

Offline Reinhard

• Master Outdoorsman
Man I tell you.  Going to just get your tabs is getting more frustrating.  Now I don't blame the gals that work there.  Just not enough of them.  Today i walked in and it was packed and only three out of the 5 gals that are there normally.  You could just feel the tension in the air from the folks who already were waiting there for nearly an hour.  Now instead of a real person saying the next number up,  we have a recording.  Ok I guess since it's louder than the gals sometimes.  Maybe they can't get the help?  Don't know how much they pay them.  Probably not enough.  So on one hand I don't like waiting and I got there early figuring that would be better, but lot of folks figured the same thing. On the other hand I kind of feel for the 3 gals who kept a good composure for some real rude people who don't like waiting.  Seems like it happens every time.  good luck.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Seems to be that way down here, too, RH. NEVER, EVER go the last or first couple days of the month.... :banghead:

Offline Reinhard

• Master Outdoorsman
Ya I know Reb but this is the middle of the month and I thought I was the smart one.  good luck.

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
glenns fault..
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
Man I tell you.  Going to just get your tabs is getting more frustrating.  Now I don't blame the gals that work there.  Just not enough of them.  Today i walked in and it was packed and only three out of the 5 gals that are there normally.  You could just feel the tension in the air from the folks who already were waiting there for nearly an hour.  Now instead of a real person saying the next number up,  we have a recording.  Ok I guess since it's louder than the gals sometimes.  Maybe they can't get the help?  Don't know how much they pay them.  Probably not enough.  So on one hand I don't like waiting and I got there early figuring that would be better, but lot of folks figured the same thing. On the other hand I kind of feel for the 3 gals who kept a good composure for some real rude people who don't like waiting.  Seems like it happens every time.  good luck.

Are you going to the one in Ham Lake RH?
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Oh ya,  I hate that time a year myself even tho ours has an Express lane for tabs only..you can still bet on being there 20 minutes..

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
I've gone to the one in waite park and the one in Ramsey/Anoka just south the the coborns and never had to wait long. 

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
That is why God made the internet or the US Mail.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Speaking of long waits...Don't go to the Mayo Optical store to get glasses if:
 A. Yer in a hurry; best to take a picnic lunch along.   :rolleyes:
« Last Edit: October 10/15/19, 07:39:37 PM by Rebel SS »

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
That is why God made the internet or the US Mail.
Not sure about the interwebs but when the hall renewed the tabs for my car it took 6 months and they mailed bit to done dude up in Backus. :pouty:

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
Well the state had a little trouble with their software back a year or so ago.   Must have been writing it in Fortran. :crazy:

Anyway seems way better now, even at Mary Malones.   

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
  Happy Friday.......got tomorrow and Friday off. Headed to Grand Rapids tomorrow and back to deer camp in Hubbard Co. after that for the weekend. Going to take a spin up and down the trails with the DR mower to get the brush pushed back a bit farther, check trail cameras and relax. Have a great weekend everyone.   :happy1:
mm

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 38 here to start the day and heading for around 50 I think. The wife and I went down to Fargo and back yesterday. She had a follow up doctor appointment. So, we got to take her new wheels on a road trip. It is a nice riding machine. Rained most of the way there. We had just over a 1/2" at home. Otherwise just another day in the salt mines here. Have a good one boys
Hey look your bobber is up!

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, have a good one markn!!  36 here going for 43 is all..  going to Alex this morning to get supplies and yes go to Aldi's...  might get a beef roast today, they have bottom round roasts for $2.99..  then I'll have an excuse to use RH's gravy again!!   :happy1:   have a good day all!!!
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin gents, we've got 39* & going for 43 is all. The nice weather is comin tomorrow so we're headed in to GR for some stuff today. Besides it's MEA weekend so things will be nuts up here this weekend. I just had to renew my Drivers License this Spring & I think there were 2 in front of me when I got there & was still on my way home in a 1/2 hour. It usually takes almost as much time to park the car & walk into the Courthouse (5, 10 minutes tops) than it does to get new tabs down there. :happy1: :cool: Now getting Mom's new tabs(Austin) is a different story. :crazy: About all I've got today, have a good mike, mike, mike  ;) day.

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  Well since everyone else is going to town I think I will too.  Need to mail a bill in and get some stuff at the store.  Buddy likes that.  It is wet on the deck so it has been sprinkling here.  The river is still coming up some.  I have an old fish house down by the river that I keep life jackets and stuff in.  I may have to move it to high ground too.  Keeping an eye on it.  Have a good one.  Have fun Markn

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
morning fellers its hump day......hey mikey............what day is it???????????? :rotflmao: :rotflmao: love that commercial!!!!

nuttin new or exciting from this end of the world. with it getting dark earlier every day i gotta plan my strategy more carefully each day.  gonna try and get my black walnut leaves and stems picked up tonight. man that tree has o ton of them stems. love black walnut trees but can be a bit messy. its close to the garden and i dont want that stuff in there.

gotta be in red wing sat morning, so no  :campfire: or  :toast: friday nite......but look out saturday!!!!!!! :sleazy:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
just another hump day!!!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:

off to town !!!!
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Oh, Mikey, Mikey, Mikey.....🐪

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! Guess what day it is! HUMP DAYYYY! 40 at choretime and cloudy heading for a high in the mid-40's & cloudy. Not much happening today soybean harvest-wise. Some corn coming off. Still wet. Some tillage done where the turkey manure haulers twisted a farmer's arm. Pretty muddy for that too. Have fun markn! glenn invented Friday's in the middle of the week so if you need any pointers, he's your guy!  :rotflmao:

Some license tabs to renew here too. The license bureau in Waseca has been easy to deal with. I walked out of there one time on a Friday after gabbing with the gal behind the desk. She gave me my tabs and I was on my way. Trouble was she forgot to bill me! Didn't figure it out until Saturday a.m. when I found the blank check in my wallet. Was horrified that someone spent hours trying to figure out why their till didn't close out Friday afternoon. Monday a.m. I high tailed it up there with some Girl Scout cookies as a peace offering, embarrassed to explain what had happened. They had a good laugh because they hadn't caught it, yet. Still gave them the cookies tho.  :happy1:   
« Last Edit: October 10/16/19, 10:04:37 AM by Dotch »
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! Guess what day it is! HUMP DAYYYY! 40 at choretime and cloudy heading for a high in the mid-40's & cloudy. Not much happening today soybean harvest-wise. Some corn coming off. Still wet. Some tillage done where the turkey manure haulers twisted a farmer's arm. Pretty muddy for that too. Have fun markn! glenn invented Friday's in the middle of the week so if you need any pointers, he's your guy!  :rotflmao:

Some license tabs to renew here too. The license bureau in Waseca has been easy to deal with. I walked out of there one time on a Friday after gabbing with the gal behind the desk. She gave me my tabs and I was on my way. Trouble was she forgot to bill me! Didn't figure it out until Saturday a.m. when I found the blank check in my wallet. Was horrified that someone spent hours trying to figure out why their till didn't close out Friday afternoon. Monday a.m. I high tailed it up there with some Girl Scout cookies as a peace offering, embarrassed to explain what had happened. They had a good laugh because they hadn't caught it, yet. Still gave them the cookies tho.  :happy1:
really????????? :scratch: :doah: :shocked: i know of others who get sheep dipped turds when you feels quilty about something!!!!!!!! :pouty: :pouty: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

Looks like ALDI is tryin' to put ya outta business .... :azn:🐏

Wonder if Barry's high-tailin' it over there today............🏃‍♂️
« Last Edit: October 10/16/19, 11:15:01 AM by Rebel SS »

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

Looks like ALDI is tryin' to put ya outta business today.... :azn:🐏

Wonder if Barry's high-tailin' it over there today............🏃‍♂️
i dont see the gin and tonic glass???????????? :scratch: :scratch:

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Careful there, blue boy. I have yer address and I know where you live!  :shocked:  :rotflmao:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Careful there, blue boy. I have yer address and I know where you live!  :shocked:  :rotflmao:
:nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :laughroll: :laughroll: :laughroll: :super smiley: :super smiley: