Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4902903 times)

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Good morning boys.  I took a ride around yesterday with Buddy and saw lots of beans in yet and sunflowers.  There was water in the rows too.  This was up by the lake.  May have to do a south run today to see what's up.  Nice and sunny here now.  Looking forward to some nice days.  Still have standing water in the pasture.  Would like to get some more wood cut if it dries up.  Have to run to town today too.  Other than that gonna take it easy.  Have fun JB. 

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
that I did Gunner!!  didn't think of that till you said it too!!!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
Well, share it!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
the kid that got lost with dog and found by the use of a drone... 

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
That wasn't Boober's Remi!!!!   :angry2: : :mooning:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
just looks like it is all!! :rotflmao: :happy1:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!

:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

:lipsrsealed:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
I knew it, I knew it, I just knew it......headed for those catastrophic Spring floods down here, unlike we've never seen. The ground is till totally saturated going into freeze-up......

https://kttc.com/news/top-stories/2019/10/17/wetter-than-normal-winter-predicted-for-upper-midwest/
« Last Edit: October 10/17/19, 12:35:25 PM by Rebel SS »

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
:tut: No, I didn't say it was. :doah: Just puttin some of those soup makin lessons glenn's given us all over the years to good use.  ;) :rolleyes:  :super smiley: :super smiley: :nerd: :nerd:
« Last Edit: October 10/17/19, 01:26:26 PM by Gunner55 »
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
:tut: No, I didn't say it was. :doah: Just puttin some of those soup makin lessons glenn's given us all over the years to good use.  ;) :rolleyes:  :super smiley: :super smiley: :nerd: :nerd:

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

"No, I didn't say it was...nya nya" God, you sound just like h    :lipsrsealed:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
« Last Edit: October 10/17/19, 02:22:00 PM by Rebel SS »

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Nope not my remi, but I can see it happening . Quite the story and God bless it had a happy ending for the family. Most pooches take off in the corn fields but eventually come back out, pretty sure the kid took off after him and got turned around. Afternoon peoples!! Just chopped leaves from tge neighbors ash trees landing in my yard, my maples will be a bit but tge old MTD with upper and lower blades does wonders, no more bagging til tge end. Well gotta run...See ya!!

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin all, 41* & goin for 60*. Looks like a bunch of sleepyheads here today :scratch: as I'm never the 1st to post.  :confused: I got the lift moved but it's not out of the water yet. The lake is so high that we may not be able to store it like we usually do. That'll be my # 1 project today. Got so nice, we had 50* before 2, that I went out :fishing: for a bit. :happy1: Got 1 glenn-sized walleye. ;) :smiley: Must've been 6-8 other boats at least out. 'Bout all for today, hope your Friday is a good 1.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
glenn sized walleye...you caughtna finglerling then... morning all! the weekend looknahead is runningnmy scoot down to watertown SD.GETTING NEW apes put on. maybe some stand work. once this weekend is over its project house time.
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
glenn sized walleye...you caughtna finglerling then... morning all! the weekend looknahead is runningnmy scoot down to watertown SD.GETTING NEW apes put on. maybe some stand work. once this weekend is over its project house time.
so what size do you get from Moreys!!!!!!!! :mooning: :mooning:

morning fellers, its friday. gotta work tomorrow!!!!! :doah: :doah: :censored: :cry: hopin to get some yard work done too!!!!!!!!!

momma's bailing on me again!!!!! :pouty: :pouty:  :dancinred: :dancinred: :rocker; :rocker;

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, yes Gunner slept in some!!!  not even sure why!!!    but I'm not late for anything!!!  did get a few things done yesterday and hope to again today..  will take the bike out some this afternoon too..    44 for 63 here today..  have a good day all!!!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, yes Gunner slept in some!!!  not even sure why!!!    but I'm not late for anything!!!  did get a few things done yesterday and hope to again today..  will take the bike out some this afternoon too..    44 for 63 here today..  have a good day all!!!
a long HH!!!!!!!!!????? :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
isnt there an APE riding it!!!!!!!!! :scratch: :scratch: :doah: :dancinred: :dancinred: :super smiley: :laughroll: :laughroll: :laughroll: :laughroll:

sorry mikey dared me!!!!!!!!!!! :sleazy: :sleazy: :evil:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
a long HH!!!!!!!!!????? :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

nope was home early even just couldn't sleep when I went to bed...   but I made up for that this morning!!   :happy1: :happy1:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning all. 42* headed for a high of 66* Wind warnings out.  Slept in cuz I still have this flu/crud. Been over 2 1/2 wks. Finally went to doc yday (NOT Mayo) and she said I had a good infection and gave me some horse pill antibiotics. Boy, was she cute.... :tongue:
Not much doing for today, go visit Mom and pick up some bfast snausages somewhere.
Never did get the back mowed. Maybe tomorrow......have a good one guys. And smurfs.     :lipsrsealed:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
isnt there an APE riding it!!!!!!!!! :scratch: :scratch: :doah: :dancinred: :dancinred: :super smiley: :laughroll: :laughroll: :laughroll: :laughroll:

Glenn PM'd me to do this, Boar. What could I say?!  :confused:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

Glenn PM'd me to do this, Boar. What could I say?!  :confused:
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1: :happy1: :happy1: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin', Glenn, ol' buddyroo!!!  :mooning:   O wait,    :lipsrsealed:          :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin', Glenn, ol' buddyroo!!!  :mooning:   O wait,    :lipsrsealed:          :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
morning!!!!!!!!!!!! :mooning: :mooning: :mooning: :rolleyes: :rotflmao:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Well!!!      :pouty:           ;)