Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4950988 times)

Online Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
At least I can post pics mouth!! Lol.  :rotflmao: some of our birds ran to water trying elude the hound so were dropped in water ( no shortage of in the fields) so they were pretty ugly.. tell ya what I'll post the next pic of rowster pot pie if that helps..  :happy1:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
At least I can post pics mouth!! Lol.  :rotflmao: some of our birds ran to water trying elude the hound so were dropped in water ( no shortage of in the fields) so they were pretty ugly.. tell ya what I'll post the next pic of rowster pot pie if that helps..  :happy1:
:cry: :shocked: :shocked: :pouty: :pouty:

Yep got me there. :confused: :confused: :rotflmao:

Haven't found a 5 year old that trusts me yet. :confused: :doofus: :rotflmao:
« Last Edit: October 10/27/19, 06:46:44 PM by glenn57 »
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
Ya, no thanks Major. Not needed. You just stay on your S & D.      :fudd:
« Last Edit: October 10/27/19, 07:20:09 PM by Rebel SS »

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Ya, no thanks Major. Not needed. You just stay on your S & D.      :fudd:
Huh  :scratch: :scratch:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 27 here going for 35...  flowers will done now!!  well today I'm going to the St. Cloud VA for a CTA scan to see if I have vein or vessel blockage in my legs, should be interesting I think!  sure hoping they can figure things out...  not much else cause that will take a major part of the day!!  have a good day all!!!
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Hope all goes well Mike!! :happy1: leave the nurses alone too. :sleazy: :rotflmao:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
thats no fun!!!  thanks!

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 27 here heading for mid 30s also and some snow flakes in the air. Good luck Mike. I bow hunted both mornings this weekend and seen nuttin. Friday night we went out for supper and in the first 2 miles we seen 40 deer. I was all excited, but they were all tucked in before morning. Otherwise just another day in paradise. Have a good one boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys..   Good luck on that Mike.  Going to be a cold one today and this is the new norm I'm thinking.  I do need to make a run to the landfill sometime this week as I gathered up some more stuff we don't need.  I have 2 Ponsness Warren 12 ga reloaders I want to get rid of and lots of AA hulls too.  Will sell the whole shooting match for $150.  May put it on the local swap and shop page.  If'n I don't need it I am getting rid of it, is the mode I am in now.  Pretty low stress watching football yesterday with no Vikes playing.  Have a good one.

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 23 at choretime heading for a high in the upper 30's. Good thing Mrs. Cheviot drained my hose last nite. ~40% chance of snow tonite so will have to cover the screenings pile at the neighbors. Corn is wetter & lighter test weight in some cases so combines are grinding it up more. Getting more screenings than in recent years. Got a lot of putz work done around the yard yesterday after working most of Saturday. A putz's work is never done.  :sad: 
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
was pleasantly surprised this morning when i got into the office. i had laying on my desk a 40 year  service pin. 40 years of being a hard core union thug!!!!!!!!!!!! :happy1: :happy1: :happy1: :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred: :nerd: :nerd:

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
  Good luck mike. ct scans are easy. Congrats glenn on 40 years. Not many people can say that. I just had my 35 year anniversary at my job this past July.
  barry, send me pictures of your reloaders and stuff, I'm interested.

Have a great day everyone. :happy1:
mm

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Congrats on the 40 years Glenn!! :happy1: :happy1: :happy1:

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • 2008-2011-2018-2019 2020 Fish Challenge Champ!
    • Lee's Lake Geneva Guide Service
Congrats ta you ma man! Dat's one heck of an accomplishment  :happy1: In today's world dat''s a rare statistic :bow:
« Last Edit: October 10/28/19, 09:25:52 AM by Lee Borgersen »
Proud Member of the CWCS.
http://www.cwcs.org

Member of Walleyes For Tomorrow.
www.walleyesfortomorrow.org

Many BWCA Reports
http://leeslakegenevaguideservice.com/boundry_%2712.htm

If you help someone when they're in trouble, they will remember you when they're in trouble again

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
Congrats Glenn!  :happy1: Looks like not much is gonna get done today..... :rotflmao:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
thanks guys.......been a good ride!!!!!!!!!! :happy1: :happy1:

Offline deadeye

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Yes, quite an accomplishment to have been working same place for 40 years.  Congrats and celebrate in moderation.  I worked for the same company for 36 years and then got and Email, yes, Email, telling me I was laid off and to ship back all the company stuff I had.   :thumbs:
***I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it.***

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Congrats glenn and good luck mikey!  :happy1:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
thanks guys,

deadeye, i became a union member when i started at my job at DCI in st cloud, 12 1/2 years ago i became a rep for the union so........i have actually had 2 jobs, union affiliated!!!!!!!! :happy1: :happy1:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
congrats Glenn!!  thanks guys!! got my scan done and now just wait for the results...  they sure are good at the VA!!!

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
that is funny!!!

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Wow, what are the odds of that?

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Wow, what are the odds of that?
about as good as boar catching a fish, or getting a deer, or bear or...........................................

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :laughroll: :laughroll: :laughroll: :laughroll: :laughroll: :super smiley: :super smiley:

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
was pleasantly surprised this morning when i got into the office. i had laying on my desk a 40 year  service pin. 40 years of being a hard core union thug!!!!!!!!!!!! :happy1: :happy1: :happy1: :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred: :nerd: :nerd:

So you haven't done anything productive in 40 years?????? :mooning: :angry2:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

:tut: :tut: :tut: del.....del …….del...…. those first 28 years I spent welding on stainless vessels that i'd venture to bet you used those products out of.  everything from beer, to food, dairy, meds...………….. :happy1: :happy1:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
ya done good Glenn!!!    :happy1:

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman

:tut: :tut: :tut: del.....del …….del...…. those first 28 years I spent welding on stainless vessels that i'd venture to bet you used those products out of.  everything from beer, to food, dairy, meds...………….. :happy1: :happy1:

So you did do something productive for part of your life.... :sleazy:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

So you did do something productive for part of your life.... :sleazy:
Of course I did. And before that I polished granite. Tombstones to be exact. And before that I worked at a feed mill.

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 22 here this morning heading for a high of 30 today. Deer are sure on the move this morning. I should be in the stand today. Just another day in paradise. Have a good one boys.