Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4902772 times)

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
Popcorn cleans ya out. I also like dry roasted peanuts. Yup, popnuts and peacorn makes for a healthy snack.  :happy1:

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Fun for the whole family, Rebs!  :happy1:

So glenn, is a family member sick, ailing or otherwise not doing well?  :confused:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
Fun for the whole family, Rebs!  :happy1:

So glenn, is a family member sick, ailing or otherwise not doing well?  :confused:
There all fine, Cept my one granddaughter who decided to quit eating. :confused:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
ouch, sure hoping she gets it figured out so that all is good..........
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Oh that's right. Situation showing any positive signs?
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Some. There talking about moving her from the Melrose eating disorder faculty to a Clare's house where they work on the mental, physical, and phycological side of it.

She gains weight then loses some, where 2 lbs of weight loss is not positive. This is way deeper than I can grasp.

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
hang in there Glenn.............  all of you...

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
Q: Is popcorn healthy?  A: The short answer is yes.

Popcorn is a whole-grain, fiber-rich food, so you digest the carbs slowly and steadily. It’s also very low in calories (especially for a snack food). More benefits: It contains free radical-fighting antioxidants and tryptophan, an amino acid important for sleep. (If you’re noshing while watching Netflix before bed, that’s a good thing.)

:popcorn: :popcorn:
Netflix and chill with the NL, Reb?

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 17 here this AM, heading for a high of 29. Hope your grand daughter gets it figured out Glenn. I'm sure some mean little b#$%sterd kids got into her head. Hope getting them out of her head is all that is needed. Well, I ran down to hunting camp after work yesterday and turned the heat on in the cabin. Since we had the water on last summer and we didn't make it back there this fall. The way the forecast is looking I figured I better get the heat on in there. Besides That will make it a little nicer in there when people start showing up next Thursday night. Well, just another day in paradise. Have a good one boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, going to Alex this morning to re-supply..  not much going on other wise..  still working on my leaf blower rain gutter attachment set up..    have a good day all!!

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  Yup 18 here too.  Man that is cold.  I put straw on the new mound system a few days ago and I am going to go get a couple more and put it over the new tanks too.  They said I shouldn't need it but I will feel better with it done.  May start bringing round bales out to the horses today too.  I plugged their water fountain in last night and it was froze so thick I was barely able to break the ice.  And I think I will start the wood burner in the garage for the first time today too.  Tis the season....

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
25* here and cloudy., headed for 34*. Snow/rain predicted for Halloween has now turned into "Sunny and clear"... :rolleyes:  Might haveta bundle up and mulch some more leaves on the red rocket. After a nice bowl of cinnamon spice noatmeal and some scrambled eggs with cheddar...and toast with punkie butter. Have a good day, guys..... :smiley:
« Last Edit: October 10/30/19, 08:00:57 AM by Rebel SS »

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Oh ya I need to buy eggs today too..

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
I have wondered about them.  I suppose I have had them at restaurants and didn't even know it.  Do they last a long time in the frig?

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Yup. Dated at least a month or more out, Barry. They're pasteurized. I've been using 'em for years. Keeps that cholesterol at 140!!!!!!!   :happy1:

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Interesting.

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 24 at choretime heading for a high in the mid-30's. Believe it when I see it. They said a hi near 40 yesterday. 35 was the warmest I saw. Still snow on the north sides of buildings and groves. Some skim ice on St. Olaf Lake this a.m. I don't blame you Barry for putting extra bales on the mound. Better safe than sorry when it comes to the $hitter especially up there on the frozen tundra. I've got some small square cornstalk bales coming here. While I could skate by with last years decomposed bales over the well pit, I'd feel better replacing them with some new ones. I find that my drinking more gin for you has helped lower your cholesterol Reb!  :rotflmao:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
I see they already have the wooden racks up and ready for the "fresh" cut in August real xmas trees they'll have filling various parking lots in town...gets earlier every year. Grab more money while ya can!
I remember my Dad taking me along to get a tree as a kid. There was an old greenhouse on broadway, that they filled with piles of cut trees, and had knipco heaters going in there, and a 55 gal drum or two outside with a fire in it. Some Christmas music from tinny hanging speakers to get you in the mood. Sometimes hot chocolate or apple cider, and maybe even some cookies to munch on and get yer mittens all sticky while looking. How good it smelled in there! Like a warm pine forest! Then go thru four or five trees, turning each one this way and that, and being told "That's too big; pick a smaller one"..."We can turn that bad spot to the wall"...then into the car trunk and home to stick it in the red and green metal tree holder....those were the days.  :undecided:
« Last Edit: October 10/30/19, 11:02:35 AM by Rebel SS »

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
BAA...........HUMBUG!!!!!!!!!!!! :confused: :confused:

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
I was disappointed when I was in Owatonna FF the other day. There was Christmas stuff already out there too. They keep moving all their chit around so it's tougher to find it and no one to tell you where it went. I spent 20 minutes looking for poly tarps to cover a corn screening pile and a gravity box before I could find someone who knew anything. Sale stuff out of stock and less and less of the small farmer type stuff I'm looking for. Store is getting more and more like Wally World. If they keep it up, Bomgaars and TSC are gonna get more of my business. :sad:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Good thing that's not where ya get yer gin! There woulda been a rampage!!!  :rotflmao:

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Ya, for some reason where I buy that I'm on a first name basis... :scratch:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Ya, for some reason where I buy that I'm on a first name basis... :scratch:
Look, quick hide here comes meathead again. :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Hmm...haven't mailed anything to glenn in a while. There's big dead raccoon just outside of town here. I better get there before boar finds it... :shocked:
« Last Edit: October 10/30/19, 11:28:33 AM by Dotch »

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
There's a couple o' skonks out on 63 South too if ya swing by that way.....

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
It's cold so they should keep until I get there. Any sign of boar over that way yet? Any loud explosions?  :coffee:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Ain't seen nothin' sailin' by...not yet, anyway.  ;)

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
I do so agree on FF going down hill....  I don't care much for it any more........

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
only issue i got with FF is the one i go to in waite park added on and moved everything all around. :angry2: :angry2: :confused: i probably used to knew the store better then most if not all the part timers did till then!!!!!! :pouty: :pouty:

i really dont see it going downhill,,,but dats my opinion. :happy1: