Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4902112 times)

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, no paper issues here..  don't get it out in the sticks..  coffee is good for sure..  found out a neighbor and a fellow I have gotten to know passed away suddenly Friday morning..  they don't know what happened yet..  same age as me..  RIP Dave...  have a good day all!! good luck JB!!!  and all the others hunting today too!!
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
wonder did everyone set their clocks back last night??  I almost forgot!!!    :rotflmao:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
No paper issues here. Comes right off the roll. Leaf day today. Snow later. O joy.
Have a good one guys.  :coffee:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
wonder did everyone set their clocks back last night??  I almost forgot!!!    :rotflmao:
working on it now...…. need to do the most important one yet...……...the coffee maker!!!!!! :happy1: :rotflmao:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  Are you ready for some Football???   :sleazy:  I am.  24 here at the moment.  Chance of snow.  We still have a solid 2" on the deck.  The wife hasn't shoveled it yet.   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:  I guess I have to go find the shovel in the barn.  Pretty dark to the NW.  May already be snowing at JB's place.  Get a deer quick so you can watch the Vikes.  Sorry to hear about your neighbor Mike.  I don't think I have told youse guys this.  A close friend of mine went to the Dr not feeling to well.  The Dr. informed him he has stage 4 lung cancer.  Darn.  He met my brother and a friend for an overnight stay at the Big Fish Supper Club a couple of weeks ago.  When he got back home his wife brought him to the hospital cuz he was feeling crappy.  He is a smart and good looking guy but couldn't drop the cigarettes....  The fox just trotted through the yard as I was writing that.  No big hurry.  SO Dotch.  As I was catching up here I reread your post from yesterday.  So you did all of those things but still took a nap.  What is a nap to you?  8 minutes?  LOL  Well have a great day all of you...  GO VIKES!!

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Pretty sad when the whipper snapper is up before the paper is delivered... :crazy: Think I'll take the hounds fer a walk and hunt down the delivery guy!! We posted at the same time lps, sorry to hear about your buddy..
« Last Edit: November 11/03/19, 07:49:57 AM by Bobberineyes »

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Pretty sad when the whipper snapper is up before the paper is delivered... :crazy: Think I'll take the hounds fer a walk and hunt down the delivery guy!! We posted at the same time lps, sorry to hear about your buddy..
like I said earlier, we just aren't getting it delivered. pizzes me off. pay for a service and crap like this. been a customer of the st cloud times for 25 plus years. i'd threaten to cancel and get the star and trib but defeats the purpose of local news.

we pay 36 bucks a month. when I stop to buy one, the sunday paper is 3 bucks, daily 2 bucks. do the math,  delivered is the route to go. I've done the on line thing……… don't like it.

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin all, 32* & we might make 50*. Rain later so I plan on doin some leaf mulchin before the game today. No paper issues here either as we haven't got it delivered for a long time as there was a lot of delivery issues here too. They won't pay 'em enough to get somebody to do it & besides the local paper is only  4-5 pages most of the time. Used to get the Mason City paper for a short while but the same story with them, nobody to deliver it. Sorry to hear 'bout your neighbor mike, & your buddy too LPS. Have a good 1 :happy1:
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
No deer action so far this AM. Sorry to hear about your neighbor Mike and your friend Barry.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
yes Barry sorry to hear about your friend... 

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin all, 32* & we might make 50*. Rain later so I plan on doin some leaf mulchin before the game today. No paper issues here either as we haven't got it delivered for a long time as there was a lot of delivery issues here too. They won't pay 'em enough to get somebody to do it & besides the local paper is only  4-5 pages most of the time. Used to get the Mason City paper for a short while but the same story with them, nobody to deliver it. Sorry to hear 'bout your neighbor mike, & your buddy too LPS. Have a good 1 :happy1:

Mason City....hmmm...isn't that where "Bart's Clubhouse" was broadcast from? Bart was from CAWchester ya know... ;)
« Last Edit: November 11/03/19, 08:33:34 AM by Rebel SS »

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Sure was Reb! :happy1: Heard  more than a few rumours of him & my dad going to school together as Dad was livin in Eyota in those days. Done mulchin my leaves about an hour ago & just got out of the shower. :cool: Ready for some football !!
« Last Edit: November 11/03/19, 11:04:01 AM by Gunner55 »
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
I just got done with the leaves too...pulled the battery on rider, washed and cleaned it up, fogged cylinder, blew out air filter, changed the oil (Who in the he**l puts a drain plug on side of engine so ya haveta use the plastic "chute" they give ya to run it out to pan...%$#@! then lift one side of mower so it drains...) Prolly the same boob that put the oil filter in Rangers right ON TOP of the starter.  :doah:  Havin' a cold Pepsi, then a shower, then off to my recliner for the day! Oh ya, and some lunch when I get to it............. :tongue:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
What's the hold up I wax done with leaves hours ago!!  :scratch::sleazy: :mooning: :mooning: :rotflmao:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Ya, and I bet ya did all the preventive maintenance on both mowers too, right? Parking it IN THE CORNER doesn't count!  :tut:
« Last Edit: November 11/03/19, 01:49:38 PM by Rebel SS »

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Had mower ready for winter 2 weeks ago. Used leaf blowers. :mooning: manual labor.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Well, la-dee-da, and twiddle-deee-dee!!!!   :party1:    :mooning:

So, this is YER fault then....... :angry2:

.DAY ONE...Today and Tonight

Up to an inch of snow is expected to fall along and north of
Interstate 90 tonight. This may cause untreated roads to become
slippery.

.DAYS TWO THROUGH SEVEN...Monday through Saturday

Another round of accumulating snow will be possible from Tuesday
night into Wednesday morning. Snow accumulations with 1 to 3 inches possible roughly
along and north of Interstate 90. This could result in a slow and
slippery commute for Wednesday morning.
« Last Edit: November 11/03/19, 02:03:53 PM by Rebel SS »

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Ish. I gotta go to red wing tomorrow and Fargo we'd. :pouty:

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Ya, and I bet ya did all the preventive maintenance on both mowers too, right? Parking it IN THE CORNER doesn't count!  :tut:
over rated, my hand me down 1994 mtd probably hasn't seen that kind of storage once..I'm on my 3rd pickup since that baby was made.  :happy1:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Whatever you think works for ya. Ya could probably pee in the gas tank and that would work, too.
« Last Edit: November 11/03/19, 02:56:13 PM by Rebel SS »

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Whatever you think works for ya. Ya could probably pee in the gas tank and that would work, too.
Probably,  see all them years of going by the book was a big waste of time.. just got done chopping for the second time this season,  next the baggers get put on for vacuuming.  The street sweepers should come thru this week... hopefully.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
his pee is probably high octane anyway!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Ya so..lol. But then again I'm not the one pouring gin in a printer.. :moon:  :rotflmao:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Ya so..lol. But then again I'm not the one pouring gin in a printer.. :moon:  :rotflmao:
so does DOTCH expect to get more gin that way???? cheapskate!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Why don't you go stand out in yer backyard for a couple days?
« Last Edit: November 11/03/19, 05:21:20 PM by Rebel SS »

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Why don't you go stand out in yer backyard for a couple days?
:pouty: :pouty: :doah: WELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :undecided: :undecided: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :embarrassed: :doah:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Geez this stinks getting dark this early. :doah:

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
 Feels like 10 oclock and it is only 6:30

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
*ZZZZGAZAAAAWK*   

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman

Hey, it worked so I don't see what the problem is!  :rotflmao:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)