Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4901725 times)

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
.... boy oh boy did i get........THE LOOK!!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

This look?   :confused:

I'm in!!!  Oo la la!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
:confused: :confused: :banghead: training-087 awe go play in traffic you to troublemaking instigating hooligans!!!!!!! :pouty: :pouty: :confused: :censored: :censored: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

:mooning:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
Morning fellers. Today it's off to Fargo for more union thuggery, aka, negotiations. :sleazy:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 18 and a few white lovelys falling from the sky. Starting to think about the list for hunting and getting packed up for deer camp. Getting the majority of things packed tonight will be on my list of things to do. That and I need a hair cut. So, i will recruit the wife for that tonight. Otherwise, just another day in paradise. Have a good one boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 23 here and only going for 26.. coffee is tasting good!!  got my new leaf blower with the gutter cleaning attachment yesterday and it will work great!!  no more ladders and crawling around on the roof!!  going to town this morning to resupply..  have a good day all!!! 
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
Looking out at the deck, seems we got maybe 3 inches of the white stuff.    So it's a good thing I bought blower gas yesterday.     Looks like winter is here, at least for the next few days.   

Take it easy

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin guys, 31* & that's close to the high for the day. The snow looked like stayed north along the border as we barely got enough to cover the rooftops here, still a lot of the yard showin. Our big thing for the day is to pack & head back up to Austin, probably early PM. Got a lot of work on the house ahead of us so we're pushin to do as much as we can before the really nasty stuff comes. Probably going to stay the weekend & maybe even the beginning of next week. Hope your Wednesday is a good 1. :happy1: Good luck to all you  :deer: hunters, be safe & have a good time. :cool:
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
4" of the white carp here, and still comin' down. Just what I wanted.   :coffee:
« Last Edit: November 11/06/19, 07:41:32 AM by Rebel SS »

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
good luck Gunner!!! 

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  Yup white and cold here.  Snow coming down, real small flakes.  Well we have a problem here.  I bought regular Cheerios instead of Honey Nut.  Darn.  Mayhaps I will drizzel some honey on it.  Well my 98 Dodge plow truck has this quirk that started this summer.  When I hit left blinker my wipers come on.  Got a new multi switch and it does the same thing.  Did some research and I see that ground under the battery box can be the culprit.  So the truck is in the garage and will finish checking that out today.  Hope it works.  I've heard horns can honk lights can come on and all due to that ground.  Cross your fingers for me. 

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
those can be a bear LPS, good luck!!! 

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Check the wire loom under the battery box and trace back. Often rubs wires bare. Also the ground at that point like you said.

Offline roony

• Master Outdoorsman
Good Morning, Pretty White here in St Mary Township. I'd say we go a good solid 4 inches here.

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Made it to Fargo. Nary a snow flake. :nerd: :nerd: matter of fact good thing I was headed west or da sun wood be in my eyes. :confused: :rotflmao:

Reb get out there and get that snow cleaned up. :happy1: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

How ya like me now!! :sleazy: :sleazy: :evil: :rotflmao:

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 25 at choretime heading for a high in the low 30's. 4.5" of snow at the ranch and 4" in Bugtussle proper. Looks likes some fairly wet stuff too. When I was moving it around with the skidsteer I noticed the blueish color to the snow collecting out ahead of me. .33" of liquid equivalent precip melted out at the ranch and .35" in town. Why more with less measured snow? Several possibilities including moisture content varying from area to area and it was over an hour between measuring the two snow depths. Some settling of contents may have occurred. Snow sticking to the corn yet so no picking until that's off. Anyone who's ever thawed a combine packed full of snow out with a Knipco knows better but seems like there's always someone who panics. Makes for great coffee shop talk.  :coffee:
« Last Edit: November 11/06/19, 06:39:54 PM by Dotch »
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
I imagine that bluish color was all the Sapphire bottles ya threw out the window....or ya ran over a gaggle of Smurfs.   :rotflmao:

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
I only throw them bottles out the window during cat hunting season. Oh wait, that never closes, does it?:undecided:

Think I gotta gets me one of them 3D printers. Easier to replenish my supply that way.  :happy1:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Well, got the driveway/sidewalks all blown off, the steps going up to house all shoveled, deck all blown off, back steps shoveled.....*PHEW*. That stuff was wet enough to plug the chute on the big blower, even after my shot-of-silicone treatment. Funny, the small 2 cycle threw it like a champ offa the deck. The ones that haven't shoveled and just drove over the stuff should have a blast tomorrow, as it's supposed to hit 10* tonite. Try to shovel it then. Might as well chip concrete. Came in sweaty, cold, and hurtin. But, 4 Advil, a hot bowl of my beef soop and a braunschweiger sammich put me somewhat to rights. Now...onward to the next adventure for the afternoon. I see I had a vertical deck post split 45* vertically in half, of all things, after all these years. Musta had some moisture in it, split along a knot line. Pulled that out and will glue and repair that after it warms up and dries out....
« Last Edit: November 11/06/19, 02:49:15 PM by Rebel SS »

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Oh ya, a great day for soup and sammich. Afternoon peoples,  if we got an inch of snow were lucky, but the roads were still full of fender benders. Ya I gotta get new skins for my pick em up too lps, soon. You guys have that traction control  on your rides, I hate mine in certain situations during the winter, or in muddy fields,  cant hammer down so I shut off. Well momma has beef short ribs in da oven and it smells heavenly in here..See ya!!   :happy1:

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Oooo! Yer turn to chase Mama tonite boober!  :happy1: Just got in from an afternoon of fun and games. Did chores at the kindly neighbors and made two laps around the fence to make sure the fencer was working. Darker than crap last nite when I noticed it was grounded. Put an older spare International fencer in late last summer to replace a state of the art model the lightning blew to bits. Apparently takes those old beasts a while to warm up when it's this cold out cuz it wasn't registering much after I found the ground. Eventually it came around tho not until I'd worn myself out. More tomorrow on what transpired after that. Going to put some taters in the oven and nosh on some leftover steak when they're done. Might as well have a libation while I'm at it.  :tequila;

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Would it be possible to quaff a couple-three for me?  :tongue:

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 11* this morning heading for a high of 19* today. Had some more snow flakes falling dis morning again. I kinda think some of this is lake effect snow. I seen a little bit of slushy shore ice starting on the lake yesterday when I got home. Da water is cooling down closer to that getting solid mark. I started doing some packing for deer camp last night. I will get the rest tonight. Then off to camp after work tomorrow. Otherwise just another day in paradise. Have a good one boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 10 here going for maybe 25..  got a few things done yesterday and today a few more I hope..  I'm thinking a rack of ribs in the crack pot with sauerkraut is sounding good!!  not much else going on right now..  have a good day all!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Might be if ya put BBQ sauce on 'em and threw the sauerkraut out the window.  :rolleyes:

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  A cold one today.  Everything had froze down nicely so I got us all plowed out yesterday.  I gave up on finding that ground problem on the plow truck so put it all back together before I created more of a problem.  SO big deal if my wipers come on with my left blinker.  I kind of like it that way.  LOL  Well today is the Annual Meat Sale here at the meat market in the grocery store.  They do have good meat here.  I am getting me a rib eye loin cut in 1 1/8" steaks, then I come home and vac them for the freezer.  Can't wait to tie into one of them.  Also going to get me some baby backs and some shrimps and breakfast links.  Of course the wife has to work so I will be completely unsupervised on this project.   :happy1: :happy1:  She is a little worried about me which is just the way I like it.   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning fellers from Fargo and a balmy 12 degrees. Hey that's above 0. :rotflmao: :rotflmao: more union thuggery in store for the day.

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
  Well get done with this cup of coffee and then finish packing the truck and head to deer camp. Had to keep the freezables in the house last night. Was just thinking, why is it at my age, 60, now I need an almost full pick up load to go to deer camp whereas 40 years ago I'd pulled into deer camp and all I had was a grocery bag full of clothes and rifle in one hand and case of beer in the other? Anyone else have this issue or is it just me?

Have a good hunt, be safe and shoot straight. Good luck. :happy1:
mm

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
 :rotflmao: :rotflmao: Markn, that's why the list. :rotflmao: depends on who is in charge of what duties. I have to keep room for deer in the truck.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: Markn, that's why the list. :rotflmao: depends on who is in charge of what duties. I have to keep room for deer in the truck.

That's why the glove box is empty?