Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4901915 times)

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
That's a cool looking buck. I was gonna say must be some of boars genetics, but I won't. :pouty: :rotflmao:

Morning fellers from the far Northwest end of Fargo. Almost near nowhere. :rotflmao:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
out by the airport??

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
out by the airport??
out near and actually north of Fargo's big landfill/garbage site on 45th.

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Kewl video clip Rebs!  :happy1:

Mornin' gang! 21 at choretime heading for a high in the upper 20's. Better than it's been so we'll take it. Having some surgery done on the tractor & snow blower at the neighbor's so will have that ready for winter soon. Chit hauling may commence this weekend altho it may be part days only in order to keep the mud off the road. Need to spread this year's poop on ground that's going into corn next year. Closest field is down the road about 1/4 mile. Has some clopyralid herbicide residue in the corn stalk bedding we used last year. It tends to stunt or kill soybeans the following year so we'll probably want to avoid that.  :scratch:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
good video Reb!!

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
here's another one from Red Lake... 

https://bringmethenews.com/minnesota-news/many-people-fishing-on-minnesota-lake-rescued-from-floating-sheets-of-ice

I see one portable out on the lake this morning too..

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
%!$!#@ Was just posting that.....  :moon:    :happy1:

Silly people everywhere....every year.

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Yup, the Lord's way of weeding out the dumb ones...  :doah:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Yup, the Lord's way of weeding out the dumb ones...  :doah:

Wish they'd weed some out down here. Instead, they give them jobs writing headlines.....  :doofus:  :rotflmao:

Wilkins pleas guity for sexual assult

KAAL-TV
Rochester, Minnesota
November 14, 2019 09:10 AM

(ABC 6 News) - Xanth Tyler Wilkins, a 27-year-old Rochester man, pleaded guilty to first-degree criminal sexual conduct. He has been sentenced to 12 years in prison.

It was an incident in February when Wilkins tied the victim's arms and legs to the bed covered her eyes with a sleep mask and assulted her.

The woman told authorities she couldn't breathe during part of the attack.

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Great vids guys, crappy news bout the sexual assault,  maybe put him on that ice sheet and say see ya. Afternoon peoples,  I ended up forgetting my phone at home this morning,  I do some business on it but I sure missed surfing from time to time today. Went thru both chain saws yesterday and today, renting a 50' boom for some tree work on Saturday. Having the kid run the husky  on the ground while I use the small old poulan of 24 plus years up top, dang that old saw might smoke a little but still runs good. Well momma left the whipper snapper and I on our own for the weekend already so think its pizza and easy peasy kinda meals for a spell.. Later gents!!

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 27 this morning..  got a few things to do today, one is make run to Sauk Center this morning.  then get some things done around the house..  that polish Boar posted looked good!!  have a good day all!! 

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 27 at choretime heading for a high in the low 40's along with some sunshine. Better enjoy it because even tho it sounds warmer, it also sounds like cloudy conditions as well. Mrs. Cheviot has flown the coop for a few days so I'd best take liquor cabinet inventory. Looks like we're down several quarts of gin (hmmm...how did that happen?) so prolly need to make a run to Cash Wise. Like Boober I'll be able to rest easy as I shouldn't have to worry about being chased around the house incessantly. At least not until Tuesday.  :shocked:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
It's either a new brand, or one ya can buzz around yer attic with.....interested, Leech?  :rotflmao:

https://rmn.craigslist.org/snw/d/rochester-attic-cat-kitty-cat/6994732976.html

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
  Another slow morning in the tree stand. Interesting end to the football game last night. It appears that not only can you rough the QB with two touchdown lead and only eight seconds left in the game, you can rip his helmet off and beat him over the head with it. What a jerk.
mm

Online Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
There is a lot of passion, anger and aggression out there.  To be honest... I'm kinda surprised that doesn't happen more often than it does.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
It's either a new brand, or one ya can buzz around yer attic with.....interested, Leech?  :rotflmao:

It might be more glenn's size... :rotflmao:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Well, we could always de-tune it a bit.... :evil:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
O wow....very bad stuff..... plain scary. And I just watched "To Kill a Mockingbird" last nite, thinking good thing that doesn't happen anymore, where Atticus shot the rabid dog...:undecided:

https://www.kaaltv.com/news/minnes-rabid-kitten-bites-people/5554103/?cat=10151

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Afternoon peoples, been up in Austin since about this time Wednesday. Had a couple small projects, we thought :scratch:, but the last 1 turned into a little more than we thought it would be. Finally wrapped that 1 up this morning  :happy1: so we're gonna hang out here the rest of the day & head back tomorrow early. Yak at ya then
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman

It might be more glenn's size... :rotflmao:
:tut: Too fast for him. ;) :laugh:
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline Leech~~

• Master Outdoorsman

Yeah shes and Oldie but in nice shape.  The new ones look a little more up to date!  :happy1:
Cooking over a open fire is all fun and games until someone losses a wiener!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Oh, what a cute l'il feller!   Is that an ATTIC cat too?  .... :rotflmao:
« Last Edit: November 11/15/19, 05:59:12 PM by Rebel SS »

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 56 here to start the day..  not sure what I have going today but I'll figure it out sooner or later!! coffee is tasting good this morning..  I see 6 or 8 spear shacks and a few portable on the ice yesterday and a few more today..  have a good day all!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
56*?!  You in Californee, Mikey?  :shocked:  31* and windy here. Leaves have finally pretty much dropped; yard is now covered in them along with frozen snow. That's gonna be a nice mess come Spring...O well. No plans today, maybe a movie and pizza tonite. Right outta the box. Have a good one, guys.

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
I think Mikey's out visiting Del there Rebs.  And it was yer day to watch him too!  :tut:

Mornin' gang! 34 at choretime heading fer a high in the low 40's again. Wind is howlin' out of the SE which generally means precip of one form or another is on the way. Indeed some rain and snow is expected altho not much in the measurable dept.   Got the tractor & snow blower back from the neighborhood mechanic last nite so after chores this a.m. I unhooked the snow blower and hooked up to the wagon so I can scoop up the last of the screenings. Get that done & there are many other putzy projects to do. May have a  buddy over tonite for steaks if he isn't busy so have been cleaning things up off and on. Takes a lot of gin to clean the house so hafta make a run for that & some groceries. Toodles!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
morning deer processing day here. gotta go crank up da heater in the garage!!!!!