Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4903314 times)

Online Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Evening peoples,  speakin of Walmart you guys ever been there while the employees do the Walmart chant ? Hilarious,  seen it twice!!  Well the pick em up is plum full of the last remaining debris from the tree work a week ago, 3 loads down to the compost,  swang in and they close for the season Wednesday.  Thinking talko's is a swell decision on dinner tonight..See ya!!

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Does sound good Boober. But if Mrs. Boober gets out the shot glass and a bottle of Patron, run!!!!! :rotflmao:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
Does sound good Boober. But if Mrs. Boober gets out the shot glass and a bottle of Patron, run!!!!! :rotflmao:
you mean take your clothes off tequila>??????????? oh my!!!!!!!! :sleazy: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :evil:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
well tonight ended my year from hell. with 4 negotiations scheduled for this year tonight the employees ratified the last of the 4 contracts that where up this year. what an awesome feeling!!!!! :dancinred: :blues brothers: :rocker; :rocker; think i'll celebrate this weekend!!!!!!!

only 1 is up in 2020. 

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
great Glenn!!
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 31 here today and I believe that is the high for today. Drove the truck to work today so I can give it a bath after work. I wanted to get it done at home before it got to cold, but that did not happen. So to the car wash I shall go. Otherwise, just another day in paradise. Have a good one boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin guys, 34* goin for a high near 40*. It sounds like we are on the SE edge of the weather & they're predicting rain to start with 2-4" of snow. The hourly says 3:00 startin here & we plan on being in Austin before that. :cool: More like 6-10" up there. Hopin to get in to see the barber this AM & maybe stop by the bank otherwise we'll just be waiting for the mailman. Hope your Tuesday's a good 1 :happy1: & if you have to drive in the nasty stuff, be careful.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 30 here and it might get to 33..  talkin winds and 2 to 4 inches of snow tonight..  so I might have to check out my new snow blower tomorrow..  got a few small things to do today so it will be an easy day I think..  have a good day all!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
Morning all. 32* here. 6-9" with sleet and icing headed here. Who  even cares.

(they have now changed it for the fourth time since last nite..now rain with maybe 3-7"....)

Enjoy yer day guys.

Frankie's updated forecast   :reporter;

https://youtu.be/5yzXGlvxnPQ
« Last Edit: November 11/26/19, 08:25:28 AM by Rebel SS »

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  Actually kind of a nice morning here.  30 and no wind.  The river is wide open now.  I suppose the moisture we had raised it a couple of inches and it floated all of the ice that was left down river.  I heard on the radio that the ESPN guys that build the special set for the Gophers game are showing up today to look things over and they plan to start the build tomorrow.    During the wind and snow event that is coming.  That should be fun.  Get to run to town again today.  Will stop at the drive in window at the bank.  Buddy gets a treat from them when we do that.  Pretty fun for both of us.   I started my AARP Driving Refresher Course yesterday.  Will work on that some more today.  Nice to do it at home.  Well you all have a great day. 

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 31 at choretime heading for a high in the mid-30's. Last I checked we're in the 8" - 12" snow category for tonite into tomorrow. Got a few more putzy things to take care of around the yard then it's batten down the hatches. Fortunately we got everything for the Thanksgiving feast over the weekend. Getting the grill dug out of the snow might be the biggest issue.  :huh: 
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
No worries, Dotch. By the time Frankie and the morjits (not a new-wave music band) get done flip-flopping the fcast another 3-4 times today, you'll have sunny skies and 45* to grill yer fatbird in.... :rolleyes:
« Last Edit: November 11/26/19, 09:53:46 AM by Rebel SS »

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
morning fellers............... made it back to ramsey from Fargo. cancelled my trip to sioux falls.......not driving in a blizzard........no way do i wanna get stuck at Dotches place! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: one of the alerts mentioned Buffalo ridge......drive right through there.

i also noticed they extended the weather armagedden to itasca county. :pouty: :pouty:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Have you touched base with yer cousin Frankie the wedder guy yet?  :scratch:  :rotflmao:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Have you touched base with yer cousin Frankie the wedder guy yet?  :scratch:  :rotflmao:
naw.....been busy driving!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
No driving and texting now!      :tut:    :police:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
No driving and texting now!      :tut:    :police:
nope....... :angel: :angel: :angel: i'm sitting behind my desk....trying to get friggin paperwork done!!!! :pouty: :pouty:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
He he......Glenn at his desk, working hard.... ;)
« Last Edit: November 11/26/19, 12:23:48 PM by Rebel SS »

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

:pouty:

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
i thjnk that picture is signicant to all the sh it that comes outa glenns mouth!!
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
i thjnk that picture is signicant to all the sh it that comes outa glenns mouth!!
:confused: :confused: :confused: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :taz: :taz: :taz: :taz: :banghead: :banghead: training-087 training-087

AZZHOLE!!!!!!!!!! :cool: :cool: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :laughroll: :laughroll: :laughroll: :laughroll: :laughroll:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
OK i admit boar did a funny at my expense..................................... :pouty: :pouty: :surrender: :surrender: :surrender:

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
a dang good one too!!!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Just got this from my buddy that pulled stakes and got the hell outta here this month...

Looks like he can't dodge the fluff stuff...he's in Roseville.   :doah:

Tonight
Snow, mainly after 9pm. The snow could be heavy at times. Some thunder is also possible. Patchy blowing snow after midnight. Steady temperature around 33. Breezy, with a northeast wind 15 to 25 mph, with gusts as high as 35 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. Total nighttime snow accumulation of 9 to 12 inches possible.

Wednesday
Snow, mainly before noon. Patchy blowing snow before noon. Temperature falling to around 28 by 5pm. Blustery, with a north northwest wind 15 to 25 mph, with gusts as high as 40 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Hope for a degree or two warmer so it flows down the drain.  Otherwise that is gonna by some heavy wet stuff.