Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4905732 times)

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
it will taste just as good today JB!!  darn beer fridge!!!
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
Go out to Walmart and play Bovine Bumper Carts.   :crazy:

I had to stop there last nite for  my Mom; what a zoo! Everyone was buying a new TV....
One of these days I'll haveta get one, too. They've gotten purty cheap.

They sure have, unbelievably cheap.  I don't need a TV and I could hardly stop myself at Target last night.

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  Sounds like your beer fridge is at just the right temp then JB.  Our turkey was in ours for a week and came out I checked and it was still 35 in the center of it.  Gonna bring some round bales out to the horses before the storm hits.  That's about it as far as I know.  Just going to hang out and maybe watch some movies.   :confused:
« Last Edit: November 11/29/19, 10:01:42 AM by LPS »

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
Morning boys.  Sounds like your beef fridge is at just the right temp then JB.  Our turkey was in ours for a week and came out I checked and it was still 35 in the center of it.  Gonna bring some round bales out to the horses before the storm hits.  That's about it as far as I know.  Just going to hang out and maybe watch some movies.   :confused:
there's high school football on today, I believe. i'll be glue to the toobe at 4 when our local high school team plays.

morning fellers...……...I be having some of that wunnerful Tanzanian coffee from the coffeeman himself. gonna head to Richmond soon to order a quarter of beef and get 2 20 lb propane tanks filled. although if these weather terrorists are half right I wont be fishing anytime soon. :angry2: :angry2: 8-12 inches tonight into tomorrow. need to fill up a couple gas cans as holiday was generous in the paper with a couple 10 cents off coupons, and i need 7up for my rocket fuel in case i get snowed in.

yesterday i put the chaind on the 4 wheeler and got some of my winter fishing geer out of there storage areas. today i need to ger to the back shed to get my fishhouses out or i wont get at them with the wheeler with the snow coming. by he end of the weekend i should have my winter rods lines checked and guns cleaned.
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 29 at choretime heading for a high in the mid-30's. Some snow this a.m. .3" at both the ranch & in Bugtussle, melting out to .01" of liquid equivalent precip. Looks so far like the brunt of the next storm will go north & I'm fine with that. Sounding like rain tomorrow so maybe some of this snow will leave. Nothing wrong with basketti JB. Been thinking about making some here. Best get at 'er. Get stuff done & watch Gopher BB this afternoon. DePaul pounded IA pretty good earlier so be curious to see how the rodents fare.
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
just got back from doing my errands. there's a big crowd down on hwy 23 by Marnitelli's. getting ready to head to the big city for the football game. I thought it was a bit overdone as I was leaving the gas station that the sirens went, police blocked the hwy and 3 fire trucks left town. no doubt it was a pep rally of sorts but...……………………

anyone else seeing this. we've been looking for the bulk peanut bins in stores. the mixed nuts are there but no peanuts...…...local store doesn't have them yet neither does cashwise?????????

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
Go to Walmart. Place is jam-packed with all sortsa nuts.      :crazy:

You have a Fresh Thyme Market? They have bins of them. Just don't buy any blackberries there.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
yea in st cloud. i'll be there Monday...………..thanks bud...…..your alright I don't care what Mikey said about you!!!!!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

oh and I aint lookin for them kinda nutz!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Don't listen to Mikey. He's busy playing with pineapples.  :bonk:

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
What team are you backing Glenn?  When do they play?

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
What team are you backing Glenn?  When do they play?
ROCORI. they play at 4 pm. and i'm pretty sure its on the KSTC channel. its 45 down this way. I have dish!!!!!!
« Last Edit: November 11/29/19, 12:05:52 PM by glenn57 »

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
and maybe other things we can post here!!!!!!! :tut: :tut: :sleazy: :sleazy: :smoking: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
and maybe other things we can post here!!!!!!! :tut: :tut: :sleazy: :sleazy: :smoking: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

yup I'm being a good feller this morning!!!  so all could be posted!!!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
well, the beer is on ice in the cooler next to my chair, got 7up for my rocket fuel if needed, propane tanks are filled, plenty of gas for the snowblower, that's gassed up and ready to rip, ordered a 1/4 of beef, winter fishing stuff is in place, so bring it on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dancinred: :dancinred:

just talked to the wife, she is staying put till the weather clears...……...so I should see her, say mid April. :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
told ya she wouldn't be tomorrow!!!   :rotflmao: :happy1: :happy1:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
told ya she wouldn't be tomorrow!!!   :rotflmao: :happy1: :happy1:
:happy1: :happy1: but look how much longer i'll be unsupervised!!!!!!!! :smoking: :smoking: :sleazy: :sleazy: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Your gonna need help Glenn,  on my way!! Afternoon peoples,  dang I went to best buy just to ask a question on some products and couldn't even find a parking spot. Turns out the subwoofer i bought to replace the other ( that blows fuses) just needed some over the phone help from a klipsch , still think I'll try to figure out what's up with the old one and eventually rock out the neighborhood with two, any insight from you guys would help.
 Looking like homemade cheese filled hot diggity dogs tonight from last years batch, might hafta throw a couple of ballparks on for the ladies just in case. Good luck Roccorri!!!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
 :happy1: come on up!; :happy1: :evil: I gotz plenty of refreshments.

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
happy for your team!!   :happy1:  way to Glenn!!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Oh wow what a friggin football game. Thanks Mike!! Gawd I need to refill my cooler. :happy1: :party1: :party1: :happybounce: :happybounce: :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred: :rocker; :rocker;

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
Congrats to the Rocori team was probably the most exciting football game I’ve seen in years . Great job. :happy1:
mm

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Congrats to the Rocori team was probably the most exciting football game I’ve seen in years . Great job. :happy1:
thanks. If I had sober driver I'd head down to HH. Dang that was a helluva football game.

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
good mornin all, some really good football yesterday!!  more of the same today I'll bet!!  snow is here and up to 5 inches today and up to 3 more tonight.. so I'm thinking I'll be sticking around home today..  winds are gusting up to 30 mph too..  we have 1 or 2 inches already too..  have a good and safe day all!!!
« Last Edit: November 11/30/19, 07:07:18 AM by mike89 »

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin all, still in Austin & we've 35* now, headed for 37*. Had some rain/ freezing rain/sleet/ snow last night ~ 6 it's a good thing  it doesn't appear that it kept that up very long. :happy1: More today, they're sayin. :pouty: Yday started off like it was goin to be a mellow day but that changed quickly as we had some papers dealin with the estate that we needed notarized & finally got it done at the 3rd place we went. Then we had some issues with the old van so we did some scrambling due to that as well. Won't be much happening here, just some College Gameday/ Gophers football early, we'll see after that. I see the Hawks pulled off another last minute squeaker yday. :cool:  Nowhere we need to be & we're certainly not headed back to Ia today. That's all I've got today, Hope your Saturday is a good 1. :happy1: 
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
het Dotch that tractor is sure getting the crap kicked kicked out of it!!!!    :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning all. Don't come anywhere near the SE area of Minnysoda, Gunner. It's a mess down here. 33* with a couple inches of snow with that pebbly hard sleet ice (Dotch's grauple; aka nitrogen frozen ice cream) all over everything...roads are just shiny. Rain later today, then sleet freezing into snow....and the wind's just a howlin'. Good day to stay home. And putter in the garage. Man, I wish I could drink beer or Mr. S..be plenty of that goin' down today. Have a good  one and stay safe, guys.  :coffee:

https://forecast.weather.gov/MapClick.php?CityName=Rochester&state=MN&site=ARX&lat=44.0136&lon=-92.4757#.XeJ8l-hKj4b
« Last Edit: November 11/30/19, 08:33:59 AM by Rebel SS »

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  Just got up and made a cup of java.  No snow here yet.  Looks windy though.  The river is frozen on the Canada half but not the US half.  It is a little colder over on their side.  Looks like the Gophers don't play till  2:30 I think.  Will have to see when the Game Day thing starts.  Not much going on there today.  A buddy stopped to see if we could walk out on the ice here yet but when I showed him open water if dampened his ideas.  LOL   We got into watching movies so didn't see your game Glenn.  Sounds like it was a good one too.

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Just looked and our 3-8" turned into maybe an inch now.  Staying to the south of us. 

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. Benn up and puttering with sausage this morning. Got the smoker loaded up with summer sausage that will smoke all day. Yep it is windy here this morning Barry. Blowing off the lake at close to 20 mph. No snow yet here either. We'll, just a sausage making day again today. Turkey tasted good last night. Maybe I will make some soup today. Have a good one boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
morning fellers we probably have an inch of snow. went out to get the paper and it was ice pellets, but thee still yammering about 8-12 inches through tomorrow morning.

made 2 ice cream pails worth of soup outta Thursday nite and took out a hambone we had in the freezer and made Garbanzo bean soup yesterday.

today is go down the vet day with me son.  :bonk: :bonk: :confused: