Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4900647 times)

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, looking to get above 30 today again, that will be nice..  going into Alex this morning and get a few things.  got a few things I would like to do today at home so will have to see what happens...  have a good day all!!
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin guys, 30* presently & headed a little north of 40*, I guess. 'Sposed to be a pretty healthy NW wind today though so it probably won't feel that warm. Well we made it back home a little before 10 yday morning & was pleasantly surprised to see lots of green grass. All the white stuff disappeared in the last 10-15 miles exceptin where there was a little in the north & west side of some the ditches. Got a few errands to run today & not much else goin on. Hope your Wednesday is a good 1. :happy1:
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
mornin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :sleazy: :sleazy:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
Morning....28* and sunny headed for mid 30's...same for the next week, say the wedder whackers. Gonna inject a chucker roast in a bit with my secret sauce and then into the crock pot with tato's, onyums, and kayros. No celery.  ;) That's gonna be my day...other than finish figuring out how to program/record on the new Tv Genie....way different than other one. I like doing that stuff, so not an issue. Maybe I can get the wi-fi to run the crockpot too.... :rotflmao:   Have a good day, guys.

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  I slept in this morning and it felt great!  I needed that since this retirement takes a lot out of a guy.   :rotflmao:  Just started snowing.  Me and a buddy walked out a little ways and made some holes in the river last night and even caught a few walleyes/saugers. No big ones but one was 18" or so.  Enough that the wife and I will be having fish for supper tonight.   :happy1:  We may do it again this afternoon if it is not too windy.  A west wind would be right in our face and that is what they are talking today.  We shall see.  I bet you are having fun with the new gear Rebs.  We still are impressed with the HD clarity.  I see Visio has a 55" TV at Walmart for about $250.  They are light as heck these days.  Easy to set up.  That's what we have and I am sure we paid over $400 a couple of years ago.  Our old flat screen TV that is so heavy that it does take 2 people to carry it. 

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Think I'm getting a 42" Samsung 4K Smart set for $235....the big prob is getting that entertainment center and TV out of here, and then finding a new one to fit all the gear...and then all the set-up with all the audio gear again.... need some buddies to help me with all this stuff. Plus, mo' money for the new setup.  :doah:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Think I'm getting a 42" Samsung 4K Smart set for $235....the big prob is getting that entertainment center and TV out of here, and then finding a new one to fit all the gear...and then all the set-up with all the audio gear again.... need some buddies to help me with all this stuff. Plus, mo' money for the new setup.  :doah:
iffin ya need some cash......just go pimp yourself to the isle bovines at wallyworld................they'd be all over you!!!!!!!!!!!!! :smoking: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
They always are...and when they knock me down, I'm like a turtle on it's back.... :doah:

Hey wait!!!! Are you implying................ :scratch:   :taz: :moon:
« Last Edit: December 12/04/19, 09:27:15 AM by Rebel SS »

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
They always are...and when they knock me down, I'm like a turtle on it's back.... :doah:

They'll be happy you have a horny shell.  :sleazy:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
I think there's an evil little guy lurking in you, Delmar...... :evil:
« Last Edit: December 12/04/19, 10:00:30 AM by Rebel SS »

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

Hey wait!!!! Are you implying................ :scratch:   :taz: :moon:
:nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 22 at choretime heading for a high in the mid-30's. Haven't been in the TV market for a while but from what I'm seeing here, they really are down. Don't watch a lot of TV other than sports and Gunsmoke but nice to know if one of them takes a crap. Need to get a couple round bales put in the lot this afternoon. The main thing is to get a bunch of this kinda stuff done before Tues. afternoon when I head to the TC for some meetings. Funny how when it's me on my own during a couple weeks of cold chitty weather, that's OK. Let the Mrs. get stuck with a couple days of it and you'd think the world was coming to and end. And guess who's fault it is when things didn't go perfect after you get back?  :scratch:   
« Last Edit: December 12/04/19, 10:35:57 AM by Dotch »
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
oh boy. the weather terrorists are at it again...…… sunday into Monday 6-10 inches of snow. wonder how far off there gonna be this time!!!!!! :doofus: :doofus: :doofus: :doofus:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
as of now it's only saying 40% chance here??  what are looking at???

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
AccuWeather on my phone for cold spring.

O take that back, was on my laptop but think the same source.
« Last Edit: December 12/04/19, 08:19:10 PM by glenn57 »

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
just looked at that??  not seeing it here........

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 25 here this morning with snow coming down. The closer we got to Warroad the less it was snowing. Not much new here. Just get thru another day at work. Have a good one boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, looks like another decent day for us..  got a few small things I'd like to do today..  not much else going on so have a good day all!!!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
It's off to Sioux falls today. Bye. :sleazy:

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin all, presently 24* & headed for upper 40's here today. :cool: Got my stuff done yday so the list is empty today. Have to see what comes my way. Nothin else from this neck of the woods. Have a good 1. :happy1:
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
AccuWeather on my phone for cold spring.

O take that back, was on my laptop but think the same source.

Just another day with ding dong!  :crazy:   

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
« Last Edit: December 12/05/19, 09:16:11 AM by Rebel SS »

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 22 at choretime heading for a high in the mid-30's. Looks like weather should be decent thru Sunday nite here, snow some more then cool off. Keep having trouble with the neighbor's cat. Been catching him and taking him back but he just keeps showing up again. Cat's friendly, smiles a lot. Maybe if I put it in his shop next time... :scratch:

Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
See what gin can do to ya?   :rotflmao:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 22 at choretime heading for a high in the mid-30's. Looks like weather should be decent thru Sunday nite here, snow some more then cool off. Keep having trouble with the neighbor's cat. Been catching him and taking him back but he just keeps showing up again. Cat's friendly, smiles a lot. Maybe if I put it in his shop next time... :scratch:
ya know Ruby could use a playmate in the house. :smoking: :rotflmao:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Ever try a hamster in a hamster ball? My dog loved it, and my hamster got plenty of exercise!  :azn:

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
Ever try a hamster in a hamster ball? My dog loved it, and my hamster got plenty of exercise!  :azn:

Ever try a gerbil in a .... oh never mind.... :smoking:

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Geez Del.  You never  cease to amaze me.   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline roony

• Master Outdoorsman
Best keep your gerbils to yourself Del. Too much information.