Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4904318 times)

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
Watching Minnesota bound. That Laura sure is  :hubba: :hubba: :hubba:

But man all these channels and there ain't crap on. :confused:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Son of a biscuit the temp's dropped to 1 above. Was chilly doing the chores but we ground thru it. Definitely a good nite to weaar the long winter gatkes. Dumped 10 five gallon buckets of water in the water tanks after feeding the critters so that oughta hold 'em. Lambs are doing good. Having a little tincture in my cocoa to warm my phalanges while cooking supper. Groper wimmens VB is on at 7 glenn. Lots of spandex!   :happy1:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
Got the model 12 for anyone trying to unplug my sous vide.   :angry2:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
You'll shoot yer eye out.   Click on Ralphie.  :laugh:
« Last Edit: December 12/14/19, 07:08:10 PM by Rebel SS »

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
adds boy Del!!  :happy1: way to keep them power plants running. :happy1:

Looks like a nite of criminal minds marathon. :pouty:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
adds boy Del!!  :happy1: way to keep them power plants running. :happy1:

Looks like a nite of criminal minds marathon. :pouty:

Ya into yer winter onion weed again?    :smoking:

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
glenn actually watched some of his relatives:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KxHRA3k5-_U 
« Last Edit: December 12/14/19, 10:16:26 PM by Dotch »
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning all. -6 here in the big city. Bright moon out, but with all the light bloom from the city, ya can't see a star anywhere. They really should turn some of that off. Light pollution is bad. Kinda busy agenda today. Stepdad/Mom's husband dying this week really turned things upside down. Got way behind with stuff. Mom was doing pretty good, but not so hot  now. It really sunk in the day after I told her, she now understands he's gone.
Seems like it just never ends.
Trying to tie up that situation, gotta head to Walmart this am to get Mom her personal things like soap, shampoo, toothpaste, etc. They don't do that where she's at. Then label it all and take it out to her and put it away. Gotta get her a few Christmas presents too, and wrap 'em, forgot all about that with everything else. Then need to run up to cemetery to get that ready for the Christmas decoration I put up. Sometimes I feel like I need three of me just to get everything done. I think the only thing keeping me halfway sane (I think) is joking around with all of the great folk on here. Kind of my outlet...sorry Glenn!  :smiley:
Have a good day, all, it's off to the races after cawfee....🏃‍♂️

Light bloom in CAWchester...no stars here
« Last Edit: December 12/15/19, 05:58:45 AM by Rebel SS »

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all!!  yer doing good Reb!!  only minus 5 here this morning,... they were talking as low as -15...  I'm ok with that!!  saying 6 above today..   nothing special today so have a good day all!!
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. -24 here this morning. Not even sure what our high is supposed to be today. Hang in there Rebs, you doing good. We decided to go to International Falls yesterday instead of Bemidji. Got a later start than I wanted. Seen LPS plowing his driveway as we went by. Got the rest of my fish house supplies at Menards. Plan to work on that today after loading the wood shed. We'll, time to go load up the wood stove. Have a good one boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
-24?!   Not!!!    :cold:

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin gents, -3 here in Austin. We'll be headed back home again today, hopefully before noon. Glad the Vikes game is on later so I'll be home to watch. Got our business done Friday & spent yday messin around here as we've still have a lot to do. Not much else from here, hope your Sunday is a good 1. :cool:
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin people's,  only 5 below here. Momma helped me yesterday with all the smoked fixings we did up so I'll return the favor and help her out with 3 batches of homemade lefse this morning   :happy1: .Then I spose I best start shopping myself.  Ya I'm glad they moved the vikes game to 3 also Gunner,  hopefully they show up today to play...See ya!!

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Mornin' gang
  • -5 degrees F at choretime
  • Forecast high 12 degrees F
  • .02" of water equivalent precipitation recorded at the ranch yesterday a.m.
  • .4" of snow measured at the ranch yesterday a.m.
  • I still have the alien
  • Early copy deadline tomorrow a.m.
  • I am in writing mode today
  • We may watch basketball this afternoon
  • We may watch football this afternoon
  • That is all
  • Good day
« Last Edit: December 12/15/19, 09:13:26 AM by Dotch »

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  Man I let the dogs out at 6:30 and it was -22 now it is going up fast with a slight south breeze and it is -11 now.  I too have the alien.  Sore throat and a little down but not too bad today.  Maybe it won't be real bad.  I need to get a fire going in the garage and give the horses some oats yet today.  Not ready to put the fish house out yet.  Gonna warm up later in the week.  Maybe I will get excited about it then.  Hang in there Rebs.  Sounds like you have it all under control.  Man Mankato State pummeled the team they played yesterday in a snow storm.  Fun to watch.  They both had a 13-0 record.  Now they will play in the NCAA Championship next Sat.  Go to MSU and football schedule and you can stream it live.  Then I hook up an HDMI cable to the TV so we can watch it there.  I think the score was 47 to 15???  Or something like that.  Looking forward to a day of football today. 

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Mornin' gang
  • -5 degrees F at choretime
  • Forecast high 12 degrees F
  • .02" of water equivalent precipitation recorded at the ranch yesterday a.m.
  • .4" of snow measured at the ranch yesterday a.m.
  • I still have the alien
  • Early copy deadline tomorrow a.m.
  • I am in writing mode today
  • We may watch basketball this afternoon
  • We may watch football this afternoon
  • That is all
  • Good day

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
As Glenn would say, I'm back!!!  :rotflmao: Got all my stuff done. Still a fair amount of folks shopping in Walmart at 7:15 am...a lot of guys. No aisle Bovine conflicts.  🐄 Funny how that works when guys are shopping, no issues or jam-ups.
Now I'm gonna wrap the presents and maybe have a waffle. Eating at 6:00 am was too early!
« Last Edit: December 12/15/19, 09:55:38 AM by Rebel SS »

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin people's,  only 5 below here. Momma helped me yesterday with all the smoked fixings we did up so I'll return the favor and help her out with 3 batches of homemade lefse this morning   :happy1: .Then I spose I best start shopping myself.  Ya I'm glad they moved the vikes game to 3 also Gunner,  hopefully they show up today to play...See ya!!

What?! No fudge with walnuts??!    :confused:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
morning fellers...…..slept in a bit. did some dilly dallying before seeing what kind of abuse I was getting.  :pouty: :pouty: :confused: :rotflmao: I see youz guyz didn't let me down!!!! :moon: :moon:

maybe you 2 guyz with the Alien should lead a better lifestyle like me...…………….. :sleazy: :sleazy: :sleazy:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • It is annoying
  • Here is a possible solution
  •   :happy1:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Or maybe.....

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. Happy Monday. Had 9 above at home and -2 in Warroad when we got here. I am getting the alien also. I had a soar throat all day yesterday and now it is moving into my head. Managed to get some things done yesterday. Loaded up the wood shed for the week and then got to working on the fish house. I got all the J-trim on and all the steel on the walls. I will start working on the roof steel tonight I hope. Only thing with that steel is it needs to be cleaned off first. That was leftover from the house and garage and has been sitting outside for 10 years. Well, just another day in paradise. Have a good one boys.

Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, looking good on the fish house Jb!!!  boy did the temp go up over night!!  20 outside now and last night was 4 degree's..  I did a few things done yesterday and have some more to do today..  my Jim hurt his neck the other day and I figured knowing him he wasn't cooking so I made him a batch of chicken noodle soup yesterday.  man did he eat that!!  have a good day all!!
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning guys. *arrgh* Think I've got the alien Dotch passed thru the 'net to all of us. Feel like s***. Had a bowl of my beef soop last nite, and even that didn't help. Man, that looks great, JB!  :happy1: That's about what I need to live in, since this house is getting to be too much for me to take care of. You think that maybe you could.......naaa.  :rotflmao:
Have a good one, guys. 
« Last Edit: December 12/16/19, 08:09:14 AM by Rebel SS »

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  It is not windy here so that kind of makes it a nice day so far.  Already stoked the fire in the garage and have a few things to do today.  Will try to get Markn's pkg shipped today also.  Good game!  So I am glad we play the Pack here.  I wonder if they will supply their own refs?  They do seem to be on the Pack's payroll.  Disgusting how they gave them the ball after that punt.  Perfect D play too.  Oh well.  JB the house is looking great.  Don't forget your reflectors on each side.  Have a great day all of you.   

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
And the mean fish decal!  :azn:    :fish2:

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin guys, it's 16* now & we're goin for 26*. Been on the move since real early as I've got a Dr appt for my yearly physical on Wednesday so I was out waitin to get the lab work done before 7. Have a couple loads of clothes washed & almost dried already too. No alien here :bonk:  :happy1: but it sounds like the same junk Sis had just after Thanksgiving. Better keep movin as there's more to do, have a good day.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon