Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4900654 times)

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 21 at choretime heading for a high near 21. Not sure how that works but we'll take it. Sounds like we might get Indian winter starting over the weekend. Bring it on! Gave the alien something to think about last nite. Now I got the Mrs. doing VSOP & cocoa too. Getting tough on the brandy supply so better escape from the asylum & make a run. Mail glenn some fresh sheep terds & that friendly cat while I'm at it.  :nerd:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Hey Dotch, you got a flat box I can borrow?  ;)

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman

maybe a pizza box!!!
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

maybe a pizza box!!!
:tut: :tut: :tut: stay out of it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :confused: :tut: :tut: :tut: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

maybe a pizza box!!!

Hey ya! If I cut off part of the tai..................never mind!  :whistling:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, not as cold as predicted.. -6  and not -12!!   I'm OK with that..going to Alex this morning to reload..  got a few things I'd like to get while there, nothing big...    well have a good day all!!

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. Had -21 and by the time I left the house to head for work it had warmed up to -17. I think it is supposed to get back above zero later today. Then just keep warming up into the mid 30s by the weekend. We will be breaking out the shorts and flip flops. We are having a potluck lunch at work today. So I will be waddling out of here at the end of the day fat and happy. I started tinkering on the roof tin on the fish house last night. The slowest part with that is I have to clean it because it sat outside for a fair amount of time. Otherwise just another day in paradise. Have a good one boys.

Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
looking good Jb!!!!

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin boys, 1* now & only gonna hit the low 20's today for us. Look out after that though as it's 'sposed to be in the upper 30's to mid 40's through Christmas Day down here. Your project is lookin pretty good there JB. When do you think you might be able to break it in? :scratch: It's time for my yearly check up today & I couldn't get in 'til 10 so it may take most of the AM. Be good to get it done though. 'Bout all I've got, I've a good 1.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
I was hoping for this coming weekend. But it is looking like I will be finishing this coming weekend. So I might be able to break it on on Christmas eve day.

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
I was hoping for this coming weekend. But it is looking like I will be finishing this coming weekend. So I might be able to break it on on Christmas eve day.
:happy1: :cool:
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  The wife got up and let the dogs out at 1:30 and said it was -23 then.  Now it is -12 so the warm up is happening.  Loaded up the wood stove in the garage and the wind is blowing the smoke to the north.  Gunners warm Iowa air is on it's way.  I'm not going fishing till it warms up some.  I too need to run to town today so I may head up by the lake to see what is going on up there.  They aren't letting trucks out yet as far as I know.  Not much snow and lot's of cold weather has the resorts happy.  Well stay warm.  The house looks great JB.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning all. 0* here. Maybe I don't wanna move up by you guys after all.  :rotflmao:
Perch Palace looks great, JB!!! The Alien is still hitting my head and body, feel like a hundred smurfs jumped up and down on me last nite. Only plans are Mr. Sparkles is going into Ford for his free oil change this am, since his dash is flashing "CHANGE OIL SOON" and that's gonna be the day for me. Stay warm!  :coffee:
« Last Edit: December 12/18/19, 08:10:53 AM by Rebel SS »

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
morning fellers........... JB where do the bar stools go????? :sleazy: :sleazy: what type of heater ya putting in?????

lookin good. :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

gatta finish up a few projects today. proof reading really bites!!!!!!! but almost done. :happy1: slowly getting prepped for our christmas with the kids saturday. BAH humbug.  menu for the day will be a charcoal grilled season rolled pork loin, wild rice, twiced baked taters cream peas and coleslaw. dang kids are demanding! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
« Last Edit: December 12/18/19, 09:22:29 AM by glenn57 »

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Sounds great! When should I be there?  I'll bring the dessert!  :rotflmao:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
5 pm......... you get to do dishes as my special quest!!!!!!!!! :happy1: :happy1:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

I'll just sit in the corner with my small bowl of gruel.... :pouty:

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 0 at choretime heading for a high in the mid-teens. Got my straw delivered in, unloaded and stacked yesterday afternoon. Nice bright oat straw. Price was decent relative to some of what I've seen. Gave the young lad some additional ching for unloading & helping me stack it. Then I went to get some bagged feed. After unloading that it was time for some therapy! I don't keep watching her because she's gorgeous, I keep watching her because she's rich. And I can have a tincture or two while I'm at it, totally amazed by the stupidity of some of the participants.   :coffee:

Nice lookin' house JB!  :happy1: Should be making plenty of ice up your way. 

« Last Edit: December 12/18/19, 10:40:21 AM by Dotch »
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman

Oh gawd, not #11 again!!!!  :puke:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

Oh gawd, not #11 again!!!!  :puke:

Ayup. Used cottage cheese with chives this time for a little more zing.  :rotflmao:

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Maybe if a guy dumped some horseradish in it... :scratch:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Ya! Horsey-lime cheese ring!!! Great with tuna flavored crackers! :tongue:  :party1:

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
I love when people try to talk over Judge Judy.   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:  I watch Peoples Court after lunch sometimes.  Ya those people can talk so much crap it makes you wonder how they even figure out how to survive. 

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Politicians in training.  :rotflmao:  So what'd get at the grocery store?

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Got some onion buns which are great, some flour tortillas to use up the left over taco/burritos stuff, and some tomatoes.  It is Sat that I may find me some CC with C.    :sleazy:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Got some onion buns which are great, some flour tortillas to use up the left over taco/burritos stuff, and some tomatoes.  It is Sat that I may find me some CC with C.    :sleazy:

Oh me gawd......I just got some 'maters and tortillies today for tacos and burro toes this weekend! :rotflmao:
BBQ's on onyum buns are grrrreat!

I'm a Tacosaurus!    ROWWWR
« Last Edit: December 12/18/19, 06:44:04 PM by Rebel SS »

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 5 here going for 23.  bring it on!!  well I have doctor appointment today so I learn what they found in those tests they did..  only time will tell ..  got a few other things to do today too, but the biggest is wash the truck!!  have a good day all!!

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 12 above here this morning and I think that is the high for today last i looked. Good luck at the doc Mike. We have our big annual meeting(aka profit sharing) this afternoon. So we will see if even one is happy or sad later today. This stupid alien is getting the better of me now. I feel like crap.  Otherwise just another day in paradise. Have a good one boys.