Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4903995 times)

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
I miss sitting in my fish house. Favorite thing was when it slowed down, switch over to a tiny slip bobber.....and then watch it disappear and slowly go down the hole. I loved that!!!!  :azn:

Good luck on things, Mike! The balloon and stents work very well. Give it some time for now to think over what you want to do. You'll be fine!  :happy1:
« Last Edit: December 12/20/19, 08:41:44 AM by Rebel SS »

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
morning fellers............. well that nurse pinning was interesting......glad i went.

good luck mike...........but as i have offered others........i'm sure a few of us here  on MNO would be willing to assist getting you back up and running!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

gotta run some errands, then i have a little holiday union meeting in st cloud for our members. get home and start getting organized for the kids xmas.................. bah humbug.
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Glad to hear they are moving ahead on fixing ya up mike. Barry the dealer just got in a 2020 Chevy 2500 Duramax yesterday. Has everything we were looking for they said. They have been racking their brains trying to find us a 2019.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline deadeye

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
We are going to give it the final push to get things ready for a Christmas party tomorrow.  Expecting over 30 family and relatives to arrive all expecting food drink and presents.   
***I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it.***

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 25 at choretime heading for a high in the mid-30's. Supposed to see a high Sunday in the low 40's. This weather doldrums thing ain't half bad. May get the rest of my barn cleaning adventure done yet. Don't all jump at once to come and help!  :tongue: Always nice to get new or at least new to you wheels JB. Yes payments suck but for what things cost these days few have that kinda cash tucked away in their sock drawer. On foot presently. Pickup is in for rotation, balancing, oil change & whatever else they can find wrong. :rotflmao: Need to get it back so I can replenish my gin & tincture supply. Warm now but won't last forever. :sad:     
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline roony

• Master Outdoorsman
I'll be there to help as soon as I get all my stuff done here!

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
I'll be there to help as soon as I get all my stuff done here!

I knew I could count on you Art... :rotflmao:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
well boys, christmas might not be so bad after all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dancinred: :dancinred: :blues brothers: :blues brothers: :rocker; :rocker;

a week ago we got word from the NLRB that they denied the companies request for reconsideration. this is the same place the employees requested union representation back in 2014 up in grand rapids.

today i got an email with the letter sent to the employer basiclly telling them if they do not comply......its going to the court of appeals to order compliance. HOT DIGGITY DOG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :smoking: :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred: :blues brothers: :blues brothers: :blues brothers: :blues brothers: :rocker; :rocker; :rocker; :rocker; :rocker; :rocker; :rocker; :rocker; :rocker; :drinking: :drinking: :drinking: :toast: :toast:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Final phase done. Love it!!!  :party1: My first big screen....feel like a kid at Christmas! (It actually IS my Christmas present to me) I got the audio hooked up, while Jeff the electronics buddy did the programming. Running set thru stereo system for now; have a sound "lag" or 'delay" from set back to receiver when run together. Sounds like the old 60's reverb on car radios. Jeff ordered me a set of optical cans to help convert sig, so that will go away. Set is digital; the lag is down-converting to analog sig to match receiver, the cans will do that and match the sig. So, just the 4 spkrs of receiver are running now, shut off TV ones.
Even without HD, the pic is fantastic. Decided other audio gear/platter is going to get hooked up to receiver and speakers I have down in the rumpus room.
I'm well pleased with the whole works. I believe a glass of egg nog is called for to celebrate... :laugh:
« Last Edit: December 12/20/19, 02:18:50 PM by Rebel SS »

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
great news for ya Glenn!!   :happy1:
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Looks like an awesome set up Rebs! Egg nog sounds good.

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
And Glenn. What Mike said.  :happy1:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Just a normal set up for everyone else I imagine, but a new thing for me!!!! There's lots better setups out there, but this works for me! Into the space age!  🚀   :rotflmao:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
lookin good Reb!!!   :happy1:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Thanks Mikey! Feel like Ralphie with his new Red Ryder BB Gun!    :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
That looks super Reb! Ruby and I'll have to come over to watch dog shows and agility trials!  :happy1:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
looks like Ruby is sure happy!!!   :rotflmao: :happy1:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Sure! Everyone come on down! bring snacks! Ruby can sit with me, you can't!  :rotflmao:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 15 here going for the mid 30's...  I'm ok with that!!  Christmas dinner today with Gf family.  that will a house full for sure!!  other than that not a lot going on..  maybe some R&R!!  have a good day all!!! 

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin guys, 19* here & we're headed for the low 40's. Pretty sure we made at least 40* yday as we had 37* by noon. We finally got our project for the week done yday  :cool: as the guy we'd been trying to hook up with has been sick. :happy1: Looks to be a quiet day here, a little runnin to do then just watch the games. Hope your Saturday is a good 1.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
morning fellers. Christmas with the kids today. was going to run into st cloud this morning but got the case of...……...naw another day. :confused:

just sipping on some good old Tanzanian coffee!!!!!!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
just sipping on some good old Tanzanian coffee!!!!!!!

Oog! good!  :taz:  Oh wait, that's not Tasmanian...never mind.  :laugh:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning all. Slept in until 8:00...that's a first! Was so sore from all the lifting , moving, bending, etc.  Nice to have everything all done around here. Good feeling. Watched a shoot 'em up/fast car movie on the new toob last nit...wow! Spilled my popcorn!  :rotflmao:
28* headed for 44* and 40's all week, that's gonna ruin the making ice down here.
Looks like a putter around day. Got all my Mom's presents and wrapped them, so all shopping is done. No way would I go near a store the weekend before Christmas..... :doah:
Enjoy yer weekend, guys.
« Last Edit: December 12/21/19, 10:00:58 AM by Rebel SS »

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 23 at choretime heading for a high near 40. Chores done, oatmeal gobbled, sidewalk cleared, bird feeders filled, nasty stray tomcat greased out. Ya pee on my skidsteer seat, I sit in it & bad things are gonna happen to ya. :angry: Heading for the meat market shortly. The last pint of pickled herring only lasted me 2 days. Wife doesn't eat it. Will have herring withdrawal if I don't get a fix. Otherwise, need to run some other  errands and maybe unhook everything so I can haul poop again. Neighbors would really be impressed if I did it on Christmas!  :party1:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
ya takin the stray cat to the meat market??   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

I need to get some herring too!!  have not gotten any yet...  good stuff!!!  I like the rolled up one's with a pickle too!!
« Last Edit: December 12/21/19, 10:24:47 AM by mike89 »

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
pickles herring???? :scratch: :scratch: that's for people who cant catch fish and make there own.  :sleazy: :mooning: :mooning: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
pickles herring???? :scratch: :scratch: that's for people who cant catch fish and make there own.  :sleazy: :mooning: :mooning: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Pickled herring should be right up yer alley then!  :rotflmao:

Go back to yer family Christmas, ya little blue terd!

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3i33jn

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
ya takin the stray cat to the meat market??   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Shhhhhhhhh! Don't tell glenn. I want to surprise him with it. They make really good cat jerky there! :happy1:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Ya, if he don't like it, we shouldn't either! Mr. excuse!!  :tut:

How about some flat-rolled skwirrel stuffed with green olives and cottage cheese?  :rotflmao: