Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4902699 times)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
Ya, if he don't like it, we shouldn't either! Mr. excuse!!  :tut:

How about some flat-rolled skwirrel stuffed with green olives and cottage cheese?  :rotflmao:
whatever!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :pouty: :pouty: :doofus:

it was a joke..a poke ya crabby old coot!!!!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

morning reb!!!!!!!!!
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
Well, poke this!    *KWAAAK*     Morning, buddy!  :smiley:

And Mikey, go cook some chipmunk puffs or something for lunch!   :mooning:

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Afternoon boys.  At last, I got me some CC with Chives.  Can't wait to try it.  Nice day here today.  About 29 here and will get warmer I am sure.  Got the fish house on the river yesterday so am kind of sore today but worth it.  I caught 3 and kept 2 last night biggest was about 16".  SO I can't find the Ice Fishing Contest thread or haven't we started one?  I want to make sure my sign is correct in case I need it.  Nice setup Rebs.  We keep our TV volume on 0 and just use our other speakers on the sound system.  Have fun with your new setup. 

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  Where is everyone?  Kept an 18" walter last night and had an 8-10 lb nord up to the hole and then cut the line.  Took awhile but then the fish came back after that.  May do some ribs on the smomer today.  Whilst we watch football.  That SF and Rams game was a good one.  It is a bright and sunny day here with a high of 39.  Then back to 20's for the highs for a week or two.  That is great!  Well have a good one.

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
mornin.fellers. gonna head out and retrieve somenyunting equipment. the smoke up some PHYCHEESE STEAK BLUE CHEESE PINEAPPLE BRAUTS!
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
I see all the posts from this morning are now gone!!   :scratch: :scratch:

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman

We are switching servers, we may have lost a few things.
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
 :happy1: :happy1:  makes sense!!  thanks!!!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

whats a server???????? :rotflmao:

so you mean ALL my informative posts have been deleted!!!!!!!! :pouty: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :mooning:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

whats a server???????? :rotflmao:

so you mean ALL my informative posts have been deleted!!!!!!!! :pouty: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :mooning:

Yup, we lost both!!!  :shocked: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Well good I wondered where you all were. 

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
SO do we have a Ice Fishing contest?  I couldn't find it.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
I'm still lookin' for the Vikings/GB score pics.....

Never mind! It just popped up...................
« Last Edit: December 12/22/19, 12:56:38 PM by Rebel SS »

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
SO do we have a Ice Fishing contest?  I couldn't find it.

It's been up for awhile, but I just put up the photo thread & the smackdown.
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman

server change explains why the "new replies" button is broken.   

Little early for talking smack about green bush since game isn't untill tomorrow. 

It was so nice I burned a bunch of old financial paperwork on the weber this afternoon.   

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Destroying the evidence before the IRS gets there?  ;)

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! It was 30 at choretime and topped out today around 40. Beautiful morning makes it a lot more bearable especially when 15 - 20 pheasants fly out of the spruce in the windbreak. Filled the sunflower feeders for the birdies after chores. Cleaned up one helluva mess of feed sacks in the barn, fueled the tractor & skidsteer up & put some Heet in them. Cleaned the sediment bowl on the tractor while I was at it. Bowl is in a bad spot, right above the starter. Putting the cab on the tractor only complicated things in that dept. PITA to get the thing back on & get the gasket seated while standing on your head. And people wonder why a lot of these older tractors used to catch fire & burn up.  :confused:   
« Last Edit: December 12/22/19, 04:37:26 PM by Dotch »
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
Destroying the evidence before the IRS gets there?  ;)
It was like 10 years old so not a problem...   If the IRS wants me they know where I am.

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
My gawd Del you never cease to amaze me. And that is a good thing. I was able to see the site all of the time but there were no new posts even in the morning..   I wondered what was up.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
 :scratch: :scratch: I thought weber grills where for cooking food????? NOT cooking the books!!!!!!!! :confused: :doah: :scratch: :scratch:

must be something he learned in the corporate world!!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
I think Delman knows the tricks. 

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
Not so much.  But I was filing the years reports and noticed that there were folders from my bank going back like 12 years.   So decided I could get rid of a few years worth.  And there were quarterly things from Vanguard, which are also covered by the annual so they could go too.   

I didn't want to be like our neighbors when I was a kid...   Their house like ours got bought for the new hiway 280 in St Paul.   After it was torn down or whatever, I went over and was looking in the basement.   Box after box of ancient checks from when they used to send them back. .....   I don't need all that paper so every year or two I dump everything over like 10 years old.   Plenty of safety margin.   

Anyway, was getting rid of an old bible and that needed to be burned.   So while I was at it, I took care of the big stack of a couple years worth of documents from the bank, and from Vanguard.   

It was very nice just standing there and periodically stirring stuff up with a stick.    Easier than running the shredder 3 sheets at a time. 

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Ya gotta take what the course gives ya!! Del would be proud tho, I talked to a family today at one of our x-mas stops that does a pile of sauce videing,  they talked perty highly about different cuts of meat done this way, someday perhaps.

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Hey cool Del.    I have heard 7 years is the deal but may be a myth.  !0 is long enough huh?  I trust you to know. 

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Not so much.  But I was filing the years reports and noticed that there were folders from my bank going back like 12 years.   So decided I could get rid of a few years worth.  And there were quarterly things from Vanguard, which are also covered by the annual so they could go too.   

I didn't want to be like our neighbors when I was a kid...   Their house like ours got bought for the new hiway 280 in St Paul.   After it was torn down or whatever, I went over and was looking in the basement.   Box after box of ancient checks from when they used to send them back. .....   I don't need all that paper so every year or two I dump everything over like 10 years old.   Plenty of safety margin.   

Anyway, was getting rid of an old bible and that needed to be burned.   So while I was at it, I took care of the big stack of a couple years worth of documents from the bank, and from Vanguard.   

It was very nice just standing there and periodically stirring stuff up with a stick.    Easier than running the shredder 3 sheets at a time. 
I hear ya on the shredder,  years ago we had a burning barrel at the cabin for different things but it was great for personal documents.  Kinda nice nowadays most are paperless..

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
glenn's old fashioned...….I want paper copies. :nerd: :nerd: just don't trust online.....

we go through stuff every couple years. 7 years is the timeline they can go back. I keep them 8 years. usyally burn it up when I have campfires.  but the stuff we gotta keep forever at the union hall is nutz. we had to get a connex to store it all.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
hey BOOBER...……...you ever headup to the cabin during ice season, or you shut that down for the winter???

I heard today the long lake we had the camper on only has 6 inches of ice, no wheelers or anything like that yet.

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
Hey cool Del.    I have heard 7 years is the deal but may be a myth.  !0 is long enough huh?  I trust you to know.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure 7 is long enough, but I do 10 just for some margin.   There are some things they can go back indefinitely for but they are stuff like tax fraud or whatever.   Stuff I don't do.    :sleazy: :confused:

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
hey BOOBER...……...you ever headup to the cabin during ice season, or you shut that down for the winter???

I heard today the long lake we had the camper on only has 6 inches of ice, no wheelers or anything like that yet.
We used to alot, especially early ice like now. I'm not sure why we stopped going it was so easy going off your own shoreline.  I gotta get a lighter  portable,  my 8×8 homemade rig is roomy but heavy..