Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4903029 times)

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Gas is $2.36 at Casey's & the kwop here in Bugtussle. Hmmm...somehow yesterday I forgot to celebrate Kwanzaa. How did that happen?  :confused:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
Gas is $2.36 at Casey's & the kwop here in Bugtussle. Hmmm...somehow yesterday I forgot to celebrate Kwanzaa. How did that happen?  :confused:
napped through it??????? :scratch: :scratch: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
I think our Plymouth Horizon had the same engine in it.  :embarrassed:
« Last Edit: December 12/27/19, 04:32:47 PM by Dotch »
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Or yer Chrysler Airtemp furnace fan motor.  :azn:

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Evening peoples,  momma is making beef and chicken fageetas in da new insta pot,  I'll wait and let her figure it out before I try it. Went thru all the hard water fishing stuff earlier,  just gots to get some fuel for da auger and should be good to go. The weather doesn't look so rosy tho, oh well I'm off til next Thursday so hopefully I can walk out and hit a couple of local lakes at some point. The basement is stocked with firewood , think a movie is in order..See ya!

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
That thing is pretty cool Rebs.  Looks tricky as heck to me.  He even has a few oops.  I can see a hyperextended hip from riding that thing.  Fun to watch him ride it.  I would take it for a spin around a flat area. 

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
that is cool!!  and good back ground music!!!   :happy1:
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
I can just see Dotch making a Gin run on that thing..... :doah:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
I can just see Dotch making a Gin run on that thing..... :doah:
naw….he'd never be sober enough to balance it!!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Ruby would haveta be driving............. :rotflmao:

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin all, it's 35* & going to warm up a little. No precip yet,'sposed to be mostly rain here today, but hourly is sayin it's not far off. Weather allowing we're headed back south of the border today. I watched the Hawkeyes play what was probably their best game of the season last night :cheerleader: & put a thumping on USC. :happybounce: Some good college games on today too as the playoffs for the national championship start today. Not much else here, have a good Saturday. :happy1:
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin people's,  it's a sheet of ice here with lots of spinouts already reported. Was gonna go fishin but gonna hafta find something else to do now. Boy the ice reports in the outdoor news are ugly,  lots of slush around the state. Have good day gents!!

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
The early weather had your area the worst for the ice Boober & warned of possible power outages after the wind kicks up.

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 28 here with it snowing.. might get to 31..  they are still up in the air for how much snow we will get between today and tomorrow!!  watching the news the twin cities have lots of ice covered roads!!  so travel safe folks!!!  have a good day all!!

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
WOW!!  is 511 full of purple and diamonds around the cities!!!!!!!!!!!   stay home down there!!!

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Ya its pretty bad, usually lots of cars use our street as a short cut to get where there going, notta one yet..

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 9* here this morning. Sounds like the snow will move in up here sometime this evening. We went and picked up the new truck last night. Glad we went last night. Now I have all day to get the fish house finished. Just have some putzy stuff left to do. We'll time to go make some coffee. Have a good one boys.

Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
darn nice looking truck Jb!!!  Congrats!!!

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 33 at choretime heading for a high in the upper 30's. Off & on drizzle here. The People's Republic of Steele Co. has already spread crap on the road past our place this a.m.  :confused: Temp is supposed to keep rising to a high of 45 tonite and NWS is still predicting 3/4" to an inch of rain which will wash the salt off easily. Doesn't appear that we'll see much ice accumulation either tho so they must have a quota of salt & hours to put in before the New Year.  :scratch:

Nice truck JB!  :happy1:
« Last Edit: December 12/28/19, 08:34:23 AM by Dotch »

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Slickeroo down here too. Dotch's Graupel (sounds like a vintage breakfast food) is boinking off the deck right now. Lotsa rain for later , saying maybe up to an inch and 47*. I put the ends of the front downspouts back on....
Whoa! Diggin' that truck, JB!   :happy1:
« Last Edit: December 12/28/19, 08:54:56 AM by Rebel SS »

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  13 here.  NICE truck JB.  The wife told me to quit looking at it.  LOL  Got 1 keeper last night.  Waiting to see what this weather does.  3 or 4" would be ok but hope we don't get much more.  May bring some bales out to the horses today just in case.  Went all of the way to town yesterday and every gas station was full and some had a lineup of trucks pulling wheel houses.  Filling up and stocking up with supplies.  May take a drive up to the lake to see the activity.  Have a good one all of you.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
morning fellers, nice truck there JB.  :happy1: :happy1: snowing a tad right now. was gonna take a drive out to a resort on koronis, bug-bee hive. that Paul that used to run appeldorns on mille lacs is now going to run that place, but guess that's gonna wait till new years day now. I just need to run up town to the lumber yard, my wife broke the handle on the patio door so I need to replace it.

with momma gone its football haven today!!!!!!!! :evil: :happy1: :rotflmao: also work on putting together turtle shell clocks and maybe a few... :toast: :toast:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline Reinhard

• Master Outdoorsman
Ya Reb,  Metro is a mess, big time.  No travel advised.  Here in Andover it's pure ice.  My whole driveway is a skating ring and I have no salt.  good luck.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
that crazy to hear. I just got back from my errands run up town. not doing anything here at the moment. roads were slushy/sloppy. cleaned off the sidewalk and deck, about a half inch of the same. water dripping off da roof.

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Back in Ia since ~ 9:30, had to stop & pick up[ our mail. The roads were wet & had some slush but not terrible. The temp on the car never moved off 32* on the drive. We took it EZ so it took an extra 15 minutes to do the 50 + miles. Not a lot of traffic but what there was were being smart as we didn't see anyone in a big hurry & tryin to pass anybody.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Back in Ia since ~ 9:30, had to stop & pick up[ our mail. The roads were wet & had some slush but not terrible. The temp on the car never moved off 32* on the drive. We took it EZ so it took an extra 15 minutes to do the 50 + miles. Not a lot of traffic but what there was were being smart as we didn't see anyone in a big hurry & tryin to pass anybody.
yea well all you iowegians drive like your on a tractor on a gravel road anyway!!!!!!!! :scratch: :doah: :moon: :moon: :moon: :confused: :confused: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

reb dared me !!!!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
  training-087 :banghead: :pouty: Take a good look around on your way to "work" Monday & see what metro method of travel does. Bet the Leo's & tow drivers are gonna be real busy up there. Might still be cleanin up the mess yet Tuesday. Oh wait :scratch: :doah:, you don't really ever do much on most Mondays at the hall except post every 10-15 minutes. :tut: :tut: :mooning: :mooning: :nerd: :nerd: