Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4905200 times)

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
.41" of rain here so far for those keeping score at home... :sad:
Wow. I knew I should have set up that fancy weather station i got at Costco last year..

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
only thing i'm keeping score of is my empty beer cans!!!!!!!!!!! :sleazy: :nerd: :nerd: :toast: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

7 so far!!!!!!!!!!! :happy1: :rotflmao:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
only thing i'm keeping score of is my empty beer cans!!!!!!!!!!! :sleazy: :nerd: :nerd: :toast: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Light weight.....
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

Light weight.....
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: I started late...…….its still early...……...I think!!!!!!!! :happy1: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman

Light weight.....
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: I started late...…….its still early...……...I think!!!!!!!! :happy1: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

wait you started at 2pm!!!!!!!!!!!!!
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman

Light weight.....

Gonna take you awhile for you to catch up.... 12 pack and 3 tall scotch & waters.... (And, I still can spell better than Boar)  :rotflmao:

Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

Light weight.....

wait you started at 2pm!!!!!!!!!!!!!
yea but I wasn't power drinking...……..ya want Linda's clock straight!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
it's all good!!  dat's funny!!!!  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.22* here and windy, but no snow here yet. That big fan is doing the trick. Thanks for the compliments on the new truck. She is a tucked away in the garage. Finished up most everything on the fish house yesterday and pulled it outside. Just need to lock the chimney down. I didn't do that just in case it was to talk to get out the door, but I had plenty of clearance. Big plan for today is detail the inside of my old truck so it is nice and clean when my buddy Glenn comes to get it next weekend. Well, time for some coffee. Have a good one boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 32 yet and we did get some snow..  not sure how much,  a couple inches at least I'd say.  just have a few small things to do today so an easy one!!  have a good day all!! 

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin forum fellas,  still waiting on the paper.  36 here thinking on going and putting out some tip ups on a local lake, just not sure what all the rain did to the ice yesterday . Well enjoy you Sunday gents!!

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 40 & murky at choretime with temps falling to the mid-30's by late afternoon. .98" of rain recorded at the ranch in the last 24 hrs. Need to head to town sometime to read that gauge but in no hurry. A lot of Ruby terds have surfaced with the snow all melting.  :shocked: Good day for a nap but then that's every day. Toodles!  :happy1:
« Last Edit: December 12/29/19, 08:50:52 AM by Dotch »
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
its ugly up here!!
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Sounds that way. Got a text from my buddy in Brrrmidji & he had 8" on the ground there.  :doah:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
Just got back from town. Raining here, and the snow cover is dropping. Back roads are all glare ice, cause they never treat those (and of course, I live on one)

Gotta go back to the grind tomorrow. The way it sounds, that 50 mile commute is not going to be fun.

Have a great day boys, and stay safe.

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  It is snowing like a Mother here.  The wind is picking up now too and we can hear it at times when it surges.  I would say we have 3-4" now.  My fish house is 208 yards from the house and it is getting hard to see.  Can just barely see Canada.  I wonder if it is snowing up by JB now?  Just gonna watch football today.  And eat lots of ham since we cooked it for supper last night. 

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
How'd that ham turn out?

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Turned out pretty darn good.  Will freeze a big chunk of it for soup later on. 

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
its ugly up here!!
  read something to that extent last night. someone posted on IDO that people on the ice on red lake are going to be there till Monday when this moves out. not sure how true that is.

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Last year there was a big storm and people got stranded on the lake.  If they just waited the resort plows would be out.  They started calling the Sheriff and they said we aren't plow crews.  Call the resorts if it is not an emergency don't call us. 

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin boys, 46* here & no snow. It looks like ours will be comin early AM, ~ 4. Only 1-3" predicted here but they're still warning people who need to be on the road tomorrow early. My brother has an eye appt tomorrow in Mason City at 10, they usually keep the Ave in good shape though. Not much else happenin here except spme NFL today. Have a good & be careful on the roads if you have to drive.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
wowzer….went out to get the paper and clean up the slop on the deck, sidewalk and driveway. what a sloppy mess. and its raining, well a drizzle.  doesn't appear we had snow overnite. but the weather terrorist are still talking it for later today!!!!!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Anyone ever try Rib Rack Southern Bourbon all natural rib sauce? Just bought a bottle for my smoked snausage in the fondue pot New year's eve. Couldn't find one of those tiny "airline" bottles of bourbon, and since I don't drink, thought I'd try this......

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Nope looks tasty tho,  where'd you get it?

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
It is...I just sampled it.  :azn: At Walmart, only cuz they finally had my prescrips ready. Still may see if I can find a little bourbon bottle....some liquor store has to have them

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
Andy's at crossroads for sure, and probably also the one off 41st street by Home Depot.   

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
always good try something new..   dang is that snow wet!!!  the blower did it's job but it was working hard..  now I can sir back for awhile..   legs are hurting....

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Andy's at crossroads for sure, and probably also the one off 41st street by Home Depot.

Nope and nope. Girl at 41st St needs a new job. She doesn't know difference between a bourbon and a blended whiskey. She actually asked me if Seagrams or Canadian Club is one...becuz that's what they had. Head for Walmart, sweetie.  Can't believe they have no Maker's Mark or Wild turkey...don't you have a bottle of Knob Creek, somewhere, Del?
« Last Edit: December 12/29/19, 01:45:22 PM by Rebel SS »

Offline Reinhard

• Master Outdoorsman
Yes we have had some heavy snow.  Today here in Andover it was drizzle all day and foggy.  41 degrees right now.  Supposed to snow all day tomorrow and through Tuesday am.  Sucks.  Actually got scheduled to work tomorrow from 12 to 8 pm.  They need someone who knows what they are doing there since the part timers there don't.  I'm going to tell them I'm done.  Not my fault they can't find good help these days.  If it snows bad they I'm calling in.  good luck.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
O man, yer gonna hang up the meat cutting, RH? That sucks! Going to try somewhere else?
 But, I know what ya mean....
I stopped at my Mom'n Pop the other week when my buddy Rob the butcher was off, and see they had two early 20's kids behind the counter. Asked them if they'd cut me a 10-12 oz chuckeye......."Uh......like you mean a ribeye?" I walked out. Just like the girl I talked to at the liquor store, not knowing a whiskey from a bourbon...ah god!  :doah:
« Last Edit: December 12/29/19, 02:00:34 PM by Rebel SS »