Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4952832 times)

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
i retire.....my wife will send me north!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dancinred: :dancinred: :rocker; :rocker; :blues brothers: :blues brothers: :Clap: :Clap: :happybounce: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
Then maybe she would stay home on the weekends more often. ;) :rotflmao:  :rotflmao: :nerd: :nerd:
:happy1: :rotflmao: maybe......but i would nt know....i'm up nort.........dont care then!!!!!!!!!!! :toast: :old fisherman: :old fisherman: :stillfish: :stillfish: :fishing: :fishing: :Deer: :Hunter: :drinking: :campfire: :campfire:
:shocked: What you don't even ask her to go with?  :tut: :scratch: Afraid she'll catch all the fish again?  ;) :laugh: :laugh: Or that she'll interfere with all the :toast: :campfire: :rolleyes: :nerd: :nerd:
she's always welcome.............just that there's not hallmark channel up there!!!!!!!!! :bonk: :bonk: says theres nuttin to do. :crazy: :crazy: :doofus: :doofus: she got old fast!!!!!!!!! :pouty: :pouty:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
morning fellers..... not much going . gonna head out to lake koronis tomorrow to check out bug bee hive resort!!!!!! maybe head to st cloud first thing, need another clock part.......and i'll window shop for a new air compressor at menards. gonna wait till they got the 11% rebate to purchase though!!!!!!!

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Afternoon gang! 30 at choretime with highs heading towards the mid-30's. Were some flurries earlier but expecting less than an inch. Shopping for an air compressor glenn? Buy 2 and I'll owe ya! I'm good for it. :whistling: Sure hope Reb got his sewer situation rectified. Lowes might start to figure it out.  :shocked: Have a good weekend all!   
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Afternoon gang! 30 at choretime with highs heading towards the mid-30's. Were some flurries earlier but expecting less than an inch. Shopping for an air compressor glenn? Buy 2 and I'll owe ya! I'm good for it. :whistling: Sure hope Reb got his sewer situation rectified. Lowes might start to figure it out.  :shocked: Have a good weekend all!   
yeppers.......... the free one i got is getting old. need an upgrade. come to think of it momma's getting old to but i dont think i can replace her.......... at least not without colateral damages!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
You were whining about air compressors this Summer!!! WTH ya been doin'??!!   :doah: 

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
You were whining about air compressors this Summer!!! WTH ya been doin'??!!   :doah:
you have no idea what my summers been like.  :thumbs: :thumbs: :crazy: :crazy: think i figured out i spent 32 nites in hotels since april.

and frankly with my summer..........only when i used my current one did i think.......oh crap.

now i gots it on my honey due list!!!!!!!!!!!! :happy1:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Prolly just a shade better than mine... I hope.  :rolleyes:

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
I have a Campbell Hausfield that I bought in the 80's for my new garage I built in Stillwater.  It is still running but will trip the breaker now and then so I don't leave it plugged in anymore unless I need it.  I have been waiting for it to conk out so I can get a new one but it just keeps on going.  I will sell it to you Glenn!

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Some light snow here, since ~ 2.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Afternoon peoples,  you getting a 20 gallon compressor Glenn or s smaller one? Tgif fellas been a long 2 days, not sure if you remember but I studded out the pooch this past fall, well 11 little trouble making labs were pushed out today,  so much for some shut eye over their.. there ya go Glenn   :happy1: .Well gonna go see if the auger wants to start I said the heck with the pre mix and figured last years non oxy with statron should do.. see ya!!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Afternoon peoples,  you getting a 20 gallon compressor Glenn or s smaller one? Tgif fellas been a long 2 days, not sure if you remember but I studded out the pooch this past fall, well 11 little trouble making labs were pushed out today,  so much for some shut eye over their.. there ya go Glenn   :happy1: .Well gonna go see if the auger wants to start I said the heck with the pre mix and figured last years non oxy with statron should do.. see ya!!
hey.....i thunk you said feb?????????

and brown things??????? not sure i'm ready yet?????? not sure how our old 11 year old sheltie would take a liking to a youngin on her azz all the time!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Awww!  Liddle Remi's!!!  :laugh:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
i dont know yet what size compressor.......dats why i'm going window shopping.

and LPS,  ireally dont want to take something of sentimental value from you!!!!!! :rolleyes: :happy1: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Isn't there enough air blowin' around up there to.......ahh, never mind.    ;D

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman

and brown things??????? not sure i'm ready yet?????? not sure how our old 11 year old sheltie would take a liking to a youngin on her azz all the time!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
either my math was way off or the calendar pages were stuck togedder.   :bonk: No brown ones just black and a couple o dark yellers. Easily teachable to fetch beers otta da cooler!!  :happy1: Several years ago we were shopping and the mechanic at work told me to stick with a  belt driven compressor,  so far so good.. 20 gal anyhow..

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
My porter cable pancake does the job for me, but I only fill tires and run a nailer now and then.  And blow dust off lampshades...

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

either my math was way off or the calendar pages were stuck togedder.   :bonk: No brown ones just black and a couple o dark yellers. Easily teachable to fetch beers otta da cooler!!  :happy1: Several years ago we were shopping and the mechanic at work told me to stick with a  belt driven compressor,  so far so good.. 20 gal anyhow..
bummer...…… maybe ya meant they'd be ready by feb.……….or it was the busch lite!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

thinkin one of the pancake jobbers. i dont need nuttin big. when we had he campers on of them pancake jobs did the trik blowing out the water lines. basiclly need it to blow up vehicle tires, blow off dust on my shop vac.......stuff like that.

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Ya I was only kidding about you buying mine Glenn.  I bought it when Sears was still in the Maplewood Mall.  That was long ago.  Great store too.  It is one of those motor connected to the pump ones.  Loud as heck.  Cheaper than the good ones that are belt driven but my next one will be belt drive.  Not to say it wouldn't be a good investment for you. 

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
I figured you where joshin me...…...seems to be a thing here lately. :confused: :doah: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

warning...……..just don't post you have an auger your helping a friend sell!!!!!!!!! :doofus: :doofus: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Thanks for the warning Glenn.    :happy1: :happy1:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Had this little feller since '95, and still perkin' along without one issue.  :happy1:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
That the one you blow up all your dolls?? :rotflmao: :sleazy:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Ya, I blow up smurf dolls then shoot 'em!  :fudd:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Happy Saturday, all. 22* and cloudy. Never did get the 1-2" snow yday like they said we were gonna. Fine by me. Cleaned house from top to bottom and washed three loads of rugs and stuff yday after the ortho surgeon appt. Sat in room for 1 1/2 hrs waiting for doc before I told  'em I was leaving if he didn't get in there. Finally did. That's Mayo for ya.   :angry:
May go out to Menardo's house of bargains for a few things. Other than that, high point is gonna be cheeseburglars on the grill for dinner...have a good weekend, guys.  :coffee:
« Last Edit: January 01/04/20, 08:12:27 AM by Rebel SS »

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  Heavy overcast here and 25.  No wind. Having coffee with the wife.  Real coffee today.  Will have to only have a cup or cup and a half or I will get too wound up.  LOL  Just going to putz today until football time.  I sure don't see the night games as being prime time.  I never watch them all cuz it's too late for me unless it is a great game.  SO all of that advertising is wasted if we are in bed.  Prime time to me is the afternoon game that starts at 3:30.  That's when everyone is watching that is interested.  Had some bites last night but no fish.  Must have been little ones.  Still was fun with Buddy in the fish house.  Well I may do some ribs today, not sure yet.  Well you all have a good day. 

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
morning fellers, headed into st cloud in a bit. have to drop something off at the shop there, so it.s actually a work day for me!!!!!! :shocked: :azn:

then hit hobby lobby for another clock part, then window shopping at menards. then i'm gonna check out this bug bee hive resort to see what its all about and try to convince this Paul guy to join here.  with all the crappy ice up north I've taking a hankerin all of a sudden to lake koronis  :scratch: :scratch: :scratch:

toot-a-lue!!!!!!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
And for gawd's sake, get an air compressor when yer at Menardo's so we can put that one to rest!!!  ;)

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
And for gawd's sake, get an air compressor when yer at Menardo's so we can put that one to rest!!!  ;)
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: what fun would that be!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

wanna buy my old one!!!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

wait maybe i'll start a new thread...………..AIR COMPRESSOR FOR SALE!!!!!!!! :banghead: :banghead: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
« Last Edit: January 01/04/20, 08:43:04 AM by Rebel SS »

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
I got a brad nailer years ago and it is handy as heck for some projects.  Kind of fun to use them.  That's a nice looking compressor Rebs.