Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4902742 times)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
I have no desire for that nailer!!!!!!!!! just a simple compressor.
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
Then give it to me! It's free! Yer impossible!!!
« Last Edit: January 01/04/20, 08:50:38 AM by Rebel SS »

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Then give it to me! It's free! Yer impossible!!!
no such thing as free!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :tut: :tut: :tut:

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 23 and overcast at choretime heading for a high in the upper 20's. .8" of snow at the ranch, still melting it out. Was some wet stuff when doing chores last night. Prolly play with my buddy's 330 Mustang skidsteer today & see if
 it'll commence. No cage on it and I use it for the low clearance barn. He dumped it off here last year and left it. Told me I might inherit it. Told him I hope not. It has a tire that constantly goes flat, leaks oil from several locations and about half the zerks are missing! Just cross your fingers and hope you get the 3 loads hauled w/o pitching them. :doah: I foresee some football and basketball in my future today in the meantime.
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin gang, just got in from shovelin, looks to be ~ 2-3" to me. We have 22* now & might make 30*, I hear. Be careful you don't put your eye out wiith that new nailer glenn. ;) :laugh: Got some laundry that might find the washin machine today :scratch: otherwise it'll be some college hoops & NFL action for me today.. Hope your Saturday's a good 1.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
afternoon all!!  made it down to Monticello and had a real good time with the kids and grand kids!!!!  son made porketta and then shredded it..  made some darn good sandwiches!!!  along with oiled green beans in the frying pan with garlic!! and a real good pasta!!!  but it sure is good to be home too!!! 
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Oiled green beans?! Don' they come back out fast enough?!   :rotflmao:  :puke:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
so I checked out bug bee hive resort. man its been a long time since I been out that way. I talked to Paul and said he'd be checking MNO out hopefully later today and sounded like he'd post reports.

weather depending....i'm headed that way next weekend with my spear shack...…….. :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred:

there is very little snow on the ice with 10-12 inch of ice at this time is what he said.

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
Oiled green beans?! Don' they come back out fast enough?!   :rotflmao:  :puke:

aw nope!!  darn good!!! 

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin forum fellas! Just the usual waiting on the paper sippin on  :coffee:. Dang good to see the Pat's lost, bout time. Wanna take my old hand auger apart and convert it so I can use a drill on it. Seen lots of people on the ice yesterday with different set ups, if it dont work I wont be out anything.  The vikes have their hands full today, Glenn's buddy cap'n Kirk is gonna hafta play lights out if they wanna win.. later!!

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, aw it's good to be home!!!  but it was fun at my son's too!!  just as I was going to bed last night the power went out..  I hate that!!  so I( went to bed and tried to sleep, was not working with out the sleep machine...   we ll about 45 minutes later it kicked back on...  all back to normal..  not much going on today..  going to smoke some meatloaf and that's about it...   have a great day all!!

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin gents, 33* at this time & goin for 37*. Got the clothes washed yday so I'll have to find somethin else to do 'til the games start, won't be hard. 'Bout all I've got today, have a good 1.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, aw it's good to be home!!!  but it was fun at my son's too!!  just as I was going to bed last night the power went out..  I hate that!!  so I( went to bed and tried to sleep, was not working with out the sleep machine...   we ll about 45 minutes later it kicked back on...  all back to normal..  not much going on today..  going to smoke some meatloaf and that's about it...   have a great day all!!
kinda hard to twist up a meatloaf  aint it.  :smoking: :sleazy: :rotflmao: must use alot of papers!!!!!

morning boys, i'm betting by 4 pm most the vikings will be on some new orleans golf course, with cousins as there QB bet most brought there clubs along with.

a windy bugger this morning.

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
ya got to buy the mega rolls!!!!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  I went to the fish house for an hour or so.  Man it is windy on the river.  Didn't have a bite so I turned the heat off and will take a break for a few days. Am having a blueberry bagel with blueberry cream cheese on it.  Man it is great!  Will be eating more of these.  Looking forward to the fun of the game.  SO I wonder how long it will be fun?  As Leslie Nielson said in Airplane.  Not a good day to quit drinking I'm thinking.  LOL 

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
I enjoy those bagels too with the cream cheese!!! 

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
You enjoy anything food!  However, I'd also recommend strawberry cream cheese...  :rotflmao:
« Last Edit: January 01/05/20, 10:38:20 AM by Rebel SS »

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
boar would like bagels too...…..like eating a dried out piece of cardboard!!!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes: :doah: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
boar would like bagels too...…..like eating a dried out piece of cardboard!!!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes: :doah: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Barry!!!   THE LIST!!!!!!!!   :doah:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
You enjoy anything food!  However, I'd also recommend strawberry cream cheese...  :rotflmao:

some of those flavored cream cheese's are darn good for sure!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Cream cheese with chives is GREAT on crackers and snausage!! O num!

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
Hope I make it until morning.   I have had a cough for about 10 days, gradually getting awful.   now I have fever and my nose is starting to stop up.   

I'll see who I can get into see at Mayo tomorrow.   Hopefully they will be able to do something.    At least the Vikes won, and the gophers are on the way..   

Gonna go take some ibuprofen and watch the end of the gopher game while drinking a bunch of water.   

Hope I see you guys in the morning...

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
May want to double up on your CDB oil Del!!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Ok Del why are you or did you wait to go see a doc for this long

Yea I,m scolding you!!; :tut: :tut: hell I wouldn't even wait that long.

Get better, :happy1:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Ok Del why are you or did you wait to go see a doc for this long

Yea I,m scolding you!!; :tut: :tut: hell I wouldn't even wait that long.

Get better, :happy1:

You give it a good week. Inversely proportional to yer age as to how fast you'll get over things.
Then think about seeing a doc if ya can't stand it any longer.
I recommend the NW OMC clinic. Docs and drugs right there. Zip in; zip out.
No messing around playing the MAYO waiting game in a room for 2 hrs.
Grab that bourbon on the way home. Take a shot for you and me. You'll feel better.
« Last Edit: January 01/05/20, 08:40:44 PM by Rebel SS »

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Well let's see, he said it's 10 days already and getting worse.  Assuming he's already been pushing OTC meds, if be going in .

To each there own.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Yup, that's what I said. He needs to go in. But ya gotta give the body some time to whack it out. That's what they always told us. Whatever works for ya.
« Last Edit: January 01/05/20, 08:46:21 PM by Rebel SS »

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
 :scratch: :scratch: hmmmm latest/ newest new member. Test user!! :scratch: that's a unique screen name. :scratch:

Online roony

• Master Outdoorsman
Glad you're going to see a doctor. Best wishes for a quick recovery. Let us know when you are well enough to be badgered again.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Glad you're going to see a doctor. Best wishes for a quick recovery. Let us know when you are well enough to be badgered again.
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: