Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4900741 times)

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 10* last I looked when we left for work. Temp is just going to keep dropping all day. Windy today too. Hope you knock that crap out of ya Del. Not much new here in the salt mines today. Need to fill the wood shed back up when I get home from work today. The wood stove is going to be a hungry beast for awhile now. Well, just another day in paradise. Have a good one boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 18 and that is the high today too...  -11 tonight..  got a few things done yesterday and then decided to go to the court house and get a copy of my birth certificate... no can do...  my folks didn't have a name when they left the hospital for me.  so it's nothing and they never updated it...  so now I have to the state and get a birth record amendment so I can get one!!!   spend money every where!!!  all for a new drivers licence so I can get on a plane!!!  oh well!!   have a good day all!!
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  That sounds like a fun challenge Mike.  LOL  Maybe it is a job for Icequa Man.   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:  It is down to 3 here now.  Brrr.  I have to go to town too.  Will have to get out the heavier long johns then.  Got a nice big spot plowed out in the pasture yesterday so it will be easier to get bales to the horses.  Feels good to get that done.  Well I have to go see what Icequa Man is up to. 

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin all, we've got 21* & headed for 'round 30* or so. Got a couple things off the list yday, so it's mostly some runnin today. :cool: Not much else from here, have a good day.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
mornin all, 18 and that is the high today too...  -11 tonight..  got a few things done yesterday and then decided to go to the court house and get a copy of my birth certificate... no can do...  my folks didn't have a name when they left the hospital for me.  so it's nothing and they never updated it...  so now I have to the state and get a birth record amendment so I can get one!!!   spend money every where!!!  all for a new drivers licence so I can get on a plane!!!  oh well!!   have a good day all!!

I have  to get a new one too next month...just spent the other day talking to the License folks. Ya pay more, need a box full of proof of who ya are, where yer from, blah blah blah...I said forget it. Guess it wouldn't be too bad for me, I still have my cop dept photo ID's and state Peace officer license, etc, but they'd muck that up somehow. I'm just gonna renew and get a regular one, and if I travel, take a train!!!
Good luck with all that! I hate all that paperwork stuff!!!! Had enough of that the last two years to last me a lifetime!  :angry:
« Last Edit: January 01/07/20, 08:27:21 AM by Rebel SS »

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
morning fellers....a trip to red wing/hagar city is on the docket today. thinkin my plans for spearchuckin may be in jeapordy........ :confused: :confused: feel the crud coming!!!!!!!!!!! :doah: UGH!!!!!!!
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Ruh roh!!  Better run for cover! 🏃‍♂️  It's bad stuff, and it's going around! Just feeling better today, finally. Was sweatin' bullets yday, felt like it was 90* in here! And no good looking babe to to put a cold washcloth on my head...  :undecided:  Ya better stop into Liberty's and have a bowl of their homemade soop............

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Ruh roh!!  Better run for cover! 🏃‍♂️  It's bad stuff, and it's going around! Just feeling better today, finally. Was sweatin' bullets yday, felt like it was 90* in here! And no good looking babe to to put a cold washcloth on my head...  :undecided:  Ya better stop into Liberty's and have a bowl of their homemade soop............
:scratch: :scratch: :scratch: either there or da bierstube..........i gotz me a hankerin fro a good rueben...with lotz o katchup...........

katchup cures everything!!!!!!!!!!!! :happy1: :happy1: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :bow: :bow:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning gang. 22* heading for 27*, then temps falling thru the afternoon. Of course, they're saying snow today now, too. It figgers. Drug myself out and washed and polished Mr. Sparkles yday....it never fails. Nothing today going on, having one of my "bad leg/pain" days, so will just take it easy. Have a good one, guys.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
:scratch: :scratch: :scratch: either there or da bierstube..........i gotz me a hankerin fro a good rueben...with lotz o katchup...........

katchup cures everything!!!!!!!!!!!! :happy1: :happy1: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :bow: :bow:

I had one o' dem last week at my eating place. With beer batter onion rings. Boy, I love those.

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman

I had one o' dem last week at my eating place. With beer batter onion rings. Boy, I love those.

and with katchup too???? 

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
No, the proper stuff! 1000 island! No Russian allowed!  :rotflmao:

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman

I have  to get a new one too next month...just spent the other day talking to the License folks. Ya pay more, need a box full of proof of who ya are, where yer from, blah blah blah...I said forget it. Guess it wouldn't be too bad for me, I still have my cop dept photo ID's and state Peace officer license, etc, but they'd muck that up somehow. I'm just gonna renew and get a regular one, and if I travel, take a train!!!
Good luck with all that! I hate all that paperwork stuff!!!! Had enough of that the last two years to last me a lifetime!  :angry:

I got a real ID drivers license last summer.   Easy Peasy.   You need like 4 things.   

Birth certificate or passport (sorry mike, but you will need this someday anyway)
Proof of your SSN, that is something official with your SSN printed on it, like a w2 or a 1099 from last year's taxes.
proof of mn residency, 2 items,   Unexpired Driver license, utility bill, bank statement are among the things on a long list. 

then fill out the form and pay the money to renew your license and you are in.    Without it you won't even be able to go to Canuckistan soon, or enter certain federal facilities.   

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Then the IRS can't pull me into the feds building!  :rotflmao:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
I know what you are saying Del, and I will work on getting my birth certificate updated first...  then I can move forward with the DL...  just a flippin pain!!!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
I know what you are saying Del, and I will work on getting my birth certificate updated first...  then I can move forward with the DL...  just a flippin pain!!!
:scratch: :scratch:WHAT ELSE YOU GOTTA do with all that time on your hands???????? :scratch: :scratch: :mooning: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Be glad yer not a smurf! When they asked Smurfette who was the father, this is what happened.... :rotflmao: :bonk:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
:scratch: :scratch:WHAT ELSE YOU GOTTA do with all that time on your hands???????? :scratch: :scratch: :mooning: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

just got done with the biggest part for getting a new birth cert..  now I have to get s couple more things to prove who i am!!!  DD214 and marriage licence copy's ...   $66!!!!!!

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 18 at choretime heading for a high in the mid-20's. A little snow expected but nothing accumulating. Can see it on the radar heading right at Reb's house!  :shocked: Got a meeting to attend most of the afternoon. Mainly I email people, play on twitter and ask irrelevant questions like a good union thug would do.  Along those lines, tonite I make my world famous basketti! Gotta carb load. Gonna be a long winter yet.  :coffee:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Maybe Glenn can help ya with some big baloney to go with that WF sketti.   :rotflmao:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
^%$$#@ Wedder morjits!!!   "25* and cloudy for Tuesday"...and it's  snowin' like a cow!  Sure glad I spent all afternoon cleaning the truck yday! Now it's gonna be el splatto!   :angry2:
« Last Edit: January 01/07/20, 12:46:54 PM by Rebel SS »

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Ahh, go pack yer pickled 'pout!   :mooning:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman