Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4950273 times)

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
Subs shining here in Hagar city.

They got a Jersey Mike's in Hagar City?
nope...…...
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
Minus 9 this morning, ouch. Hope it makes some ice. Have a great day all. :happy1:
mm

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, -11 here and might make it to 7 above..  2 days can sure change things around!!  well I think I got all my papers together and sent off to the state for a new birth certificate..  we will see...   going to Alex this morning and get a few things...  nothing special, mostly groceries...   have a good day all!!
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. -17 here this morning, supposed to get a little above zero sometime today I think. The old wood boiler was cranking away last night. Otherwise just another day in paradise. Have a good one boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
Morning folk. -3 here and I see the 1'' fluffy snow we got yday glittering in the light as cars go by, but no plow/sander has been by. That should make it nice and slick to drive on. Court at 9:00 AM to review my two year financial  conservatorship records and approve my appt of new conservator. Now that Mom's money has all gone to her care and the nursing facility, I appointed someone else to deal with the continual wrangling of Med assistance , social services, and the nursing home. That with all the finance stuff eats up a continual huge chunk of your life. Got pretty overwhelming at times. Smooth sailing from here on. Soooo....looks like a bacon and eggs morning. With punkie butter on toast. Keep warm guys!  :coffee:
« Last Edit: January 01/08/20, 07:18:16 AM by Rebel SS »

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  Down to -21.3 here now.  The wind is supposed to pick up today too.  BUT then warm up through the night.   :happy1:  I am going to just stay warm today.  Keep the fire going and feed the horses some extra oats.  OH YA, how about those idiots complaining that the snow plows make too much noise at night plowing!!!!  Can you spell DINGBAT????
« Last Edit: January 01/08/20, 07:26:11 AM by LPS »

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin boys, it's 4* now & we're headed for around 20*, I guess. Not much on the list today so we may end up om Mason City later. Hope you have a good Wednesday.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
morning, feel like death warmed over.............................

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman

better go look in  the mirror, you could be!!!!    :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

seriously hope it's not that bad...

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

better go look in  the mirror, you could be!!!!    :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

seriously hope it's not that bad...
awe man, when i get this head/sinus cold crap...........i feel miserable............... :pouty: :doah: :censored:

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Hope you feel better soon Glenn, and everyone else that doesn't feel good.   :happy1:

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning guys.   Not much happening, just sitting around waiting for the z-pac and augmentin to do their jobs.  May be a little better. 

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 1 above at chore time heading for a high in the mid-teens. Light snow yesterday amounted to just a trace.  Wifey had the trots this a.m. so Ruby is busy taking care of her while I slave away at work. I imagine they are watching dog shows or Gunsmoke if Ruby has the remote. Lots of crud going around. Had some tincture in my cocoa after chores last nite while I was making my world famous basketti. Lord only knows what kind of diseases someone might've brought to that meeting yesterday. Likely work on my malaria and scurvy protection plan tonite. Gotta be proactive.  :happy1:     
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline Reinhard

• Master Outdoorsman
Cold today!!! 5 below here in Andover and tomorrow up to 37 :crazy:.  My wifes car did not start today.  Second time now when below zero.  Battery is only 2 years old but I think it's a lemon.  I have venison trim from my brother so I think it's time to thaw some out along with some pork and make some sticks and jalapeno cheddar summer sausage for him.  good luck.

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning folk. -3 here and I see the 1'' fluffy snow we got yday glittering in the light as cars go by, but no plow/sander has been by. That should make it nice and slick to drive on. Court at 9:00 AM to review my two year financial  conservatorship records and approve my appt of new conservator. Now that Mom's money has all gone to her care and the nursing facility, I appointed someone else to deal with the continual wrangling of Med assistance , social services, and the nursing home. That with all the finance stuff eats up a continual huge chunk of your life. Got pretty overwhelming at times. Smooth sailing from here on. Soooo....looks like a bacon and eggs morning. With punkie butter on toast. Keep warm guys!  :coffee:
hey reb..........you using a walker like Weinstein does!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
« Last Edit: January 01/08/20, 11:15:40 AM by glenn57 »

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Hey Rebs! Lookie what I found. Some graupel in the bottom of the Bugtussle gauge!  :happy1:

Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
hey reb..........you using a walker like Weinstein does!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

No, but I do haveta use a cane now..... :undecided:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Well that certainly bites the big one. :pouty:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
if it helps ya that's what counts!!!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Ya, it bites. Big time.

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
on the brite side ya can use the cane to snag one of them isle bovines when yer out shopping!!!! :happy1: :happy1:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
No snaggin'...just pokin' like a cattle prod.  *BOINK*

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Hey Rebs! Lookie what I found. Some graupel in the bottom of the Bugtussle gauge!  :happy1:

I thin yer makin' that stuff in yer freezer!!!!!  :bonk:

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman

Offline Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
No snaggin'...just pokin' like a cattle prod.  *BOINK*

Or this...

Ooops.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Fleet Farm has the Big Buddy heaters on sale this week for $99. Good price.

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
I bought one last year and then got the hose and filter to use 20 lb tanks.  Thought I had to have it.  Have never used it.  Still in the box. 

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 10 above this morning heading for a high of 16. Couple inches of fresh snow on the ground this morning. Not much else happening. Just another day in paradise. Have a good one boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin gang, we've got 29* now & we could get close to 50* here today. It looks like we're headed back to Austin today as we heard from the lawyer that we're clear to do more with the estate's finances. Quite a few things to look into so this stay may be close to a week again, have to see how it goes. Not much else new here, have a good 1.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all..  my coffee is good this morning...  I did get a few things done yesterday, so today I only a few things I'd like to do..  15 now going for the mid 20's..  but then bac down in the the freezer again..  have a good day all!!