Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4905706 times)

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
Morning all. 27* headed for 40* with wind, sleet, rain, snow, diamond dust, and graupel. Gonna take a few days and put everything aside. Need a break from stuff. Fishing buddy's picking me up at noon and we're headed for our favorite friends restaurant. I feel a big Reuben with beer battered onion rings in the fcast... :tongue: That'll be my day. Hope ya enjoy yers.  :coffee:

https://www.inverse.com/article/23243-sleet-freezing-rain-graupel-diamond-dust-precipitation-snow-definition
« Last Edit: January 01/09/20, 07:40:28 AM by Rebel SS »

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  Ya nicer here today with 11.  Like JB said we got a skiff of snow.  Real light stuff.  Thinking I will go to the landfill today and see how everyone is.  That's always a good time.  Have a bunch of cardboard to get rid of.  They bale it up there.  Then make a few stops in town. The wife said a lot of people are sick around town so told me not to be shaking hands as I kind of do that a lot.  LOL  I told her some of youse are sick too.  Hope you are feeling better all of you.   

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
For some real fun, drop the cardboard off at Boar's.... :bonk: :rotflmao:

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Some crud  :sick: makin the rounds down here too.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Hey!!!  I didn't think about that.   :happy1:  Oh no you got it too Gunner?  Man it is a widespread thing. 

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
No, but know some who do & hearin that quite of few kids are out at school.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Lots of it going around here, too. Lotsa kids outta HS, said my buddy that works there.
Looks like the ol' flu vaccine didn't help much.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
morning...........hope this weather crap holds off........i gotta run some errands today!!!! :pouty: :pouty:

still feel like crap.
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
Lots of it going around here, too. Lotsa kids outta HS, said my buddy that works there.
Looks like the ol' flu vaccine didn't help much.

Lots of stuff besides flu.   Pneumonia in my case.   

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Crud is crud.  :coffee:

Online roony

• Master Outdoorsman
Something hit me like a ton of bricks yesterday afternoon. Going to lay low today.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Something hit me like a ton of bricks yesterday afternoon. Going to lay low today.

Wasn't the missus, was it?

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 25 at choretime heading for a high in the upper 30's. Windy as all get out last nite. Ruby was restless and moved from one spot to another in the house. Dog is not a wind or a storm fan. Lotsa people w/nasty colds & stomach flu in these parts. Mrs. Cheviot seems better. She ate a big plate of leftover basketti w/butter on it last nite w/no repercussions this a.m. Continued my preventative malaria & scurvy treatments after evening chores. One can never be too careful.  :happy1:   
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Ya know, if ya froze that Gin and quinine on a stick, and dusted em' with graupel, ya might have a new tasty snack food to help ward off the flu!     :bonk: :rotflmao:

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Yer a marketing genius, there Rebs!  :rotflmao: Along those same lines we could sell cocoa already infused with tincture. Pop it in the microwave and yer good to go!  :happy1:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
On top of real rum and cherry ice cream!!! By golly, we have something here!   :rotflmao:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Speaking of.....I just ate a delicious big patty melt, bowl of coleslaw, and pile o' beer battered onion rings, and two iced teas up at Charlies Pub with my fishing buddy, while we discussed this years strategy....  *urp*burp*      :tongue:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Speaking of.....I just ate a delicious big patty melt, bowl of coleslaw, and pile o' beer battered onion rings, and two iced teas up at Charlies Pub with my fishing buddy, while we discussed this years strategy....  *urp*burp*      :tongue:
:scratch: and what was that.....how to get mr sparkles outta da driveway!!!!!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Why you little.... :taz: training-087 :swords:  :moon:

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Just saw 38 degrees a few minutes ago. Rumored to be 57 in Des Moines.  :cool:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Showin' 42* on mine here.

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Afternoon peoples,  ya momma has da crud so I spose it's a matter of time before I gets it, if I act quick I'll just keep pouring down the blood thinners,  ya that'll work. Kinda pumped to try out my new super old hand auger  that the handle got chopped off, a high grade bolt got machined down so a 3/8 chuck can be used, welded it up and it's almost ready. Just hoping my dewalt can handle it. With it being so nice out the closest I'm getting to grill is grilled cheese and mater soup... stove top.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
dont ferget to dip dat grilled cheese in KATCHUP!!!!!!!!!!! :happy1: :happy1: :happy1: :happy1:

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Happy 76th Birthday Jimmy Page!  :rocker;
« Last Edit: January 01/09/20, 09:42:58 PM by Dotch »

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
dont ferget to dip dat grilled cheese in KATCHUP!!!!!!!!!!! :happy1: :happy1: :happy1: :happy1:

:puke:
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Curious to see how that auger works Bob.  What size is the auger? 

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. TGIF! I had 1 above when I got up about 4:30 and when I walked out the door at 5:45 it was 2 below. Just going to keep going down throughout the day. Sounds like we are going to be able to start cutting firewood this weekend. Thank goodness since we only had about a weeks worth of wood left. The forestry has been dragging their feet getting the permit ready. Well just another day in paradise. Have a good one boys. Go Vikes!!!!
Hey look your bobber is up!

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 6 here and that is the high it looks like..  -14 tonight..  at least the coffee is good and hot!!  I did get a few things done yesterday and will get a few more today.  mostly just some house cleaning and water the plants..  have a good day all!!!
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!