Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4901169 times)

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
both here....
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
Just finished snowing here. I ended up buying a snowblower yesterday cause the super M took a crap...no spark. You can tell they make those blowers for city driveways  :rotflmao:
I worked my ass off trying to clean the driveway up enough to make it maneuverable. Nothing like a bucket, but, oh well.

Temperature is starting to drop and wind is kicking up, but I'm off to the barn to see what I can do with the tractor.
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
holy crap...….just went outside. wanted to shovel off the deck for your short legged sheltie so she could go downand do her thing. that's on the east side of the house and wasn't all that bad...…..till I went to the front of the house...on the west side. UFFDA!!!!!! found the paper in the snowbank, shoveled a path from the house door to the garage service door, took care of some recycling...….yea i'll wait till tomorrow to do the rest...…. :pouty: :crazy: :crazy: :thumbs: :thumbs: :doofus:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's

:queen:       :rotflmao:

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Morning gang! 27 at choretime, 10 now heading down to -8 tonite. ~4" of snow here. Snow stopped but wind is picking up. Ebbs & flows tho. Sheep are out in the lot grinding away on their round bales. Lot is clear, protected by the windbreak. Pays to plant trees fellers! 👍 Finally got our tree order stuff from the SWCD so can gawk at that today. Birds & squirrels are active. Lots of college BB to watch too. 656 is plugged in, blower ready. Hope your M commences HD. Is it converted to battery start or still have the magneto?
« Last Edit: January 01/18/20, 11:58:02 AM by Dotch »
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

:queen:       :rotflmao:
:mooning: :mooning: :mooning: I prefer not doing things twice!!!!!!!! and I aint gotta go nowhere......so no rush!!!!! :moon:

oh and bite me!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Glenn is downright malicious today... :rotflmao:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Momma must be working him too hard...wash those walls! Sweep that floor!  :rotflmao:

Offline roony

• Master Outdoorsman
I had a front tractor tire g flat while moving snow. I managed to limp my tractor into my shop but I'm kind of up a creek with all this damn snow in the yard. I might have to pester my neighbor to bail me out. Have a good one.

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Momma must be working him too hard...wash those walls! Sweep that floor!  :rotflmao:
momma's down in the big city babysitting again...……...so i'm left unsupervised again. :sleazy: :sleazy: :happy1: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

and iffin ya want something done.... just best off doing it myself!!!!!!!! :pouty: :pouty:

hey dotch……….you can bite me too!!!!!!!! :moon: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
Guess it's time to ban Glenn.....  :scratch: he has a few  :drinking: and he gets  :crazy:

Found the problem with the tractor...it's the pull ignition switch that was not making contact....after I bought a new coil, and a tune up kit..

NOT to mention I bought a $600 snowblower in panic mode because the weather morgits said we were going to be dumped on...12 inches, my ass,.....maybe 6 at most.....crap, I could'a drove all day long on that  :censored: ....
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
that's the way it sure seems to go HD!!!!  been there done it too!!! 
« Last Edit: January 01/18/20, 02:41:07 PM by mike89 »

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Well, have a few  :tequila; like Glenn, and tell the morjits bite me!!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
What the hey's an oof high wind?!     :confused:   :rotflmao:

(ABC 6 News) -- The Dodge County Sheriff's Office announced around 2:00 p.m. on Saturday that plows are being pulled off the roads and that no travel is advised on county roads.

Dodge County Sheriff Scott Rose says driving conditions have become extremely dangerous throughout the area Saturday afternoon.  Rose also says it's because oof high winds and blowing snow.  Ice have also developed over roads including Highway 14 and Highway 56.  As of 2:00 p.m. emergency responders were helping drivers of two semi-trucks and travelers in another vehicle -- all were in a ditch along Highway 56.

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Guess it's time to ban Glenn.....  :scratch: he has a few  :drinking: and he gets  :crazy:

Found the problem with the tractor...it's the pull ignition switch that was not making contact....after I bought a new coil, and a tune up kit..

NOT to mention I bought a $600 snowblower in panic mode because the weather morgits said we were going to be dumped on...12 inches, my ass,.....maybe 6 at most.....crap, I could'a drove all day long on that  :censored: ....
i'll give ya $150.00 for it!!!!!!!!!!! :happy1: :happy1: and that was yesterday......but at the rate its going today......could happen soon again!!!!! :happy1: :toast: :tequila;

besides..you'd miss me!!!!!!!! :sleazy: :sleazy: :evil: :rolleyes:
« Last Edit: January 01/18/20, 02:57:34 PM by glenn57 »

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman

i'll give ya $150.00 for it!!!!!!!!!!! :happy1: :happy1: and that was yesterday......but at the rate its going today......could happen soon again!!!!! :happy1: :toast: :tequila;

besides..you'd miss me!!!!!!!! :sleazy: :sleazy: :evil: :rolleyes:

yea, your right.....for about 2 seconds  :rotflmao:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
vell………...happy hour commenced a while back. glens house cleaning fun meter is pegged out on overload.

at 6;30 gonna tune in Minnesota bound on channel 11 and drool over laura!!!!!! :hubba: :hubba: :hubba:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
been watching Barrett Jackson and my gawd what they sell some cars for!!!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Did you see what McQueen's '68 'stang GT went for???!! 3.4 Mil!!!! :doah:

https://youtu.be/0vFCD8xUV1g

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
didn't see it but heard about it!!

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Weather's still whooping it up then dying down again. Chores weren't as bad as they could've been. It was actually decent in the lot when I hauled the grain buckets out there. Those techny arborvitae have really made a difference. I'm just glad with glenn on HH that he owns a Chebby. That way he won't be tempted to drive around in the dark on these crappy roads.... :rotflmao:

Good to hear you found the issue HD. Electrical stuff is among my all time least favorite things to contend with, especially with no heated shop to work in.  :sad:

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
I saw the lady that bought the Bullit car years ago and she said it was just a used car to her.  LOL  What a great investment that was.  I used to use my 4 wheeler to plow here.  Then I got hand warmers on it and though that was great..   Then I got the WD Allis and thought I died and went to heaven.   Now I use the 98 Ram 1500 short box with a plow so it maneuvers easily and is warm and I can listen to the radio and it is the only way to go.  I have put some bucks into it and don't regret any of it when I am plowing.  The nice thing about the tractor is when the snow gets piled too high I can move the piles. 

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 5 above here this morning. The snow and wind has stopped. Cleared the snow around noon yesterday. It sure got windy in the afternoon. I went up and visited my buddy for a couple hours. Fishing was slow for them, but the had some in the bucket. When I got back from there I put up the other garage door opener in our big garage. One more project off of my never ending list. Now I just need to shake the wife out of bed so we can go cut a load of firewood. Have a good one boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, yes the wind has gone down here too...  -5 here now..  just cleaned by the door so I have the drive way and sidewalk to do this morning..  have a good day all!!

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin gang! 0 at choretime heading for a high near 5. Driveway has a few drifts in it but making a run to FF to get some supplies before tackling the driveway & dooryard with the blower. That's what they make 4 wheel drive for. Get that done I can watch BB then clean the yard out. Have a wunnerful day peeps!  :happy1:

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 6 here going for 12.  Then about the same for tomorrow.  Then the rest of the month is shows highs in the high 20's with a couple of 30 degree days there.  Will believe it when I see it. Looking forward to the games today.  Looks like they start at 2:05. 

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin boys, only -1 with the WC @-21. Our wind has backed off as well,more like 15-20 mph today compared to closer to 30 yday. Haven't looked to see if we need to clean up the :snow3: again yet & might not. Not much else on my list, hope your Sunday's a good 1.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon