Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4900923 times)

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
Mornin' all! 28* and sleety/cloudy/fawgy here; headed for 34* later with light snow.
Have fun JB....none of those popcorn tricks in the theater, now!  :evil:
Gonna take 'er easy today, didn't sleep much becuz I was hurtin' pretty good from the snow stuff yday. Have a nice angus beef roast that's going to get injected with my secret sauce in a bit, meld for a bit, then going in the crack pot with carrots, onions, mushrooms, and some pre-made gravy poured over it all. Want gravy when it's done 'cuz I have some mashed taters I want it on tonite, and I couldn't find RH's gravy recipe. Well boys, cawfee's done, have a good one. :coffee:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
you have it now....    :happy1:
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Thanks Mikey!  :happy1:

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  Man that sounds good Rebs.  SO JB if you want to actually watch the movie sit up front.  If you are there to make out you sit in the back row.  Just so you know.   :sleazy:  I remember not long after I graduated from High School I took a girl I knew on a date.  Last Tango in Paris was playing at the local theater.  I thought it was some classy movie with Marlon Brando.  Oh boy.  It was not what I expected and was kind of embarrassed.  LOL  Needless to say we didn't discuss the move much afterwards.  TGIF, or I think it is Friday.  Just going to putz around here today.  May go open up my holes in the fish house.  I just know it will flood the area though with all of the snow.  That used to not bother me at all.  Now that I have reached early early early middle age I worry about things like that more.  LOL

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
morning fellers....... roads where way better then i thought they'd be!!!!! like the mild temps but could do without all this moisture, makes the roads somewhat an adventure!!!!
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin boys, slept in a bit today. :cool: We've got 30* & some really fine/light snow comin down at the moment. We had a bit more, ~ 2"+, than I thought yday & it was that slushy wet stuff so I used the blower. Another thing came off my list yday pm too, so there's not much left to do today.. Have a good un.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Vitamin C and Zinc? Drink orange juice and go lick a truck fender! They're treated with Zinc!  :rotflmao:
  :doah: Oh, bite me! :tut: :mooning: :pouty: :nerd: :nerd:                           ;) :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
:oops1: :sorry: been hangin around you know who too much, I guess. :scratch: :tut: He's startin to rub off on me!! :doah: :bonk: :pouty: :nerd:

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
I thought of Barry and his lettuce when I read this....Preston is just south of us.

https://www.kaaltv.com/news/preston-minnesota-serio-farms-fresh-produce-tomatoes-lettuce-latest/5621452/?cat=10151

I just told the wife the other day how much I miss having our own lettuce growing.  Will do it again this year.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
 :scratch: :scratch: winona who?????? :scratch: :scratch:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 28 at choretime heading for a high around 30. Another 1/2" of snow to go along with the inch or so we had the day before and might've been the day before that, I think. All I know is there were places it's 5" deep again in spots when I brought that trailer full of hay home yesterday. Yard needs another BJ. Speaking of that JB, you might wanna stay outta the balcony. Nasty things happen there I'm told... :rotflmao:

Interesting to see the article on the Preston tomato/lettuce operation. I was in the Bushel Boy greenhouses in Owatonna many moons ago on a herbicide drift claim. Pretty cool but the thing I enjoyed most was watching the bumblebees go to and from the nest boxes that were scattered throughout.   
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
same Dotch, not a lot of snow but drifted in areas so just got done with cleaning the side walk and drive way....

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
And I'll be going out in a bit, too....as soon as it ends.      :angry:

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
And I'll be going out in a bit, too....as soon as it ends.      :angry:

June?

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Cheese and rice! It's snowing here again, one of those goofy bands of snow coming from Reb's direction. Speaking of rice, it looks like Basmati!  :scratch:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Cheese and rice! It's snowing here again, one of those goofy bands of snow coming from Reb's direction. Speaking of rice, it looks like Basmati!  :scratch:

Uncle Ben's or Rice-a-roni?  :confused:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
 :angry2: :confused: i dont like boober no more.............. he's tormenting me via text from a fishhouse on mille lacs......... :pouty: :pouty: hope he spills his beer!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Got my holes drilled out and heat on.  No fish tonight. 

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
:angry2: :confused: i dont like boober no more.............. he's tormenting me via text from a fishhouse on mille lacs......... :pouty: :pouty: hope he spills his beer!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
Ain't spilled any yet but I gots plenty.. :happy1: Some small dinky perch so far but its getting to that time now.. here fishy fishy fishy.. :rotflmao:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Ain't spilled any yet but I gots plenty.. :happy1: Some small dinky perch so far but its getting to that time now.. here fishy fishy fishy.. :rotflmao:
:happy1: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 19 here this morning heading for 24 this afternoon. Going to throw a venny roast in the crack pot with some taters and carrots. I also put some Lipton onion soup in there. Adds some good flavor and makes a good gravy too. Num num. Now just need to get the wife motivated so we can go cut a load of firewood. Oh boy. Have a good one boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 27 here and that is the high today too...  got a few things done yesterday and only have a few to do today...  have a good day all!!!

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin gang, 29* now & that's the high today, I hear. Well our little squall of light snow yday mornin lasted pretty much all day, gettin more serious right about dark & then it was done. Must've gotten another 1 -2" of the real heavy wet stuff again. :sad: Did get 1 more thing off the list yday, not sure what is on tap for today yet. Have a good Saturday everybody.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 27 here and that is the high today too...  got a few things done yesterday and only have a few to do today...  have a good day all!!!
well hurry up and get it done!!!!! :confused: :nerd: :nerd: I aint working weekends!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

morning fellers...……..momma left to go babysit again  :angry2: :angry2:……. so i'm unsupervised for the day. claims she'll be home tonight. do some putering outside this mornig then a road trip up to Mikeys!!!!!!
« Last Edit: January 01/25/20, 08:05:12 AM by glenn57 »

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
yuppers, see ya later!!!