Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4902585 times)

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
Sun, surf, sand
Crystal cove State park

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
That is cool as heck Del.  Are those buildings part of the park?  Do you have an extra bedroom for your new best friend Barry? 

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
The historic district at the park is restoring all the old sharks that people built there back in the day. Like the 30s.  People would camp there in summer and then rented small parcels of land and built shack type cottages.   Some are now rented out, and they are restoring others and will  be renting those too.  Used to belong to Irvine Ranch.  Now it is a state park with 3.5 miles of beach and a bunch of backcountry too. I think there is camping in the backcountry
We come here for a few days to see some folk on our way to sd

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
Is that cannery row?

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
No, cannery row is in monterey, several hundred miles north.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Are you going to Pismo B. to dig clams? My cuz lives there. Doesn't like clams.

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
We are way south of there.  Did go in 1972, likely before your cuz

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
Morning fellers. Off to Fargo. Also looks like a respectable next 10 days weather wise.
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 13 to start the day here and high teens for the high again. Pretty much a repeat of yesterday. Otherwise just another day in paradise. Have a good one boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, had a good day yesterday and looks for today to be just as good..  got a few things to do today and will get them done...  I see a local grocery store in Alex has pork butts on sale this week for 99 cents..  might have to score another one or 2...   have a good day all!!! 
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
Who's got the pig butts on sale mike? Might have to grab a couple also. Thanks. :happy1:
mm

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin all, 18* & headed for 22*. Some more light freezing drizzle/fog around so they're warning of slippery travel again. Hope the caucuses get over pretty quick as I had some yoyo workin for Yang at the door yday. :rolleyes: Got a little runnin to do otherwise another quiet day here. :cool: Have a good one.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
Who's got the pig butts on sale mike? Might have to grab a couple also. Thanks. :happy1:

Eldens,  too good a price to let go by!!!!  and you are welcome!!   :happy1:
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Um......um   O bite me!!!!!!!!!!! :angry:   :coffee:

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Um......um   O bite me!!!!!!!!!!! :angry:   :coffee:
Goodness...

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. Sometimes I think of becoming a Wolves fan.  I guess that ain't gonna happen for awhile.  LOL  OR could watch as they set a record losing streak to be part of that program.  May go get some hay for the horses today if the farmer is around.  Gonna jack up the fish house some too.  After that it is all easy stuff...

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 16 at choretime heading for high in the low 20's. A little cooler today but think we can handle it. Last year on the 28th they recorded -18 at the SROC in Waseca and things went downhill from there. Need to head to Matawan after lunch to get a load of cracked corn. Exhausted our screening supply last nite. Be curious to know what hay's going for up there Barry. It's like gold here.  :sad:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
I was surprised Dotch.  With as wet as it was here some of it didn't even get baled up.  I am buying 800 lb round bales of nice grass hay for $30 a bale.  Nice clean bales.  I am happy with that.

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Look out LPS! I can picture Dotch packin his gear & headin your way. ;) :laugh:
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
 :rotflmao: I suppose I could schedule an emergency trip to Canada & bring my 22' deckover. That's pretty reasonable Barry. At $75/ton it might be worth it. :scratch:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Have Glenn bring ya some down on his home trip.....

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Have Glenn bring ya some down on his home trip.....
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: awe bite me!!!!!!!!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Bring it on!!! Right now!    :taz:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
well back at the homestead after my trip to fargo. another employer straightened out!!!! training-087 training-087 :rotflmao: :rotflmao: actually there a pretty good group. maybe once every 2-3 years do I gotta get in there face about something. and its usually one supervisor that totally harasses and treats his guys like garbage. I so wish these guys would file harrassement complaints against that chump.

pretty cool drive to and from with the whore frost on the trees most the way!!!!! and man do they got snowbanks up there.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Bring it on!!! Right now!    :taz:
training-087 training-087 training-087 training-087 training-087 :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:thereā€¦.take that....give up yet!!!!!!! :sleazy: :rotflmao: :nerd: :nerd:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
YES! YES! Take this!  :mooning:

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
well back at the homestead after my trip to fargo. another employer straightened out!!!! training-087 training-087 :rotflmao: :rotflmao: actually there a pretty good group. maybe once every 2-3 years do I gotta get in there face about something. and its usually one supervisor that totally harasses and treats his guys like garbage. I so wish these guys would file harrassement complaints against that chump.

pretty cool drive to and from with the whore frost on the trees most the way!!!!! and man do they got snowbanks up there.

Maybe union guys have whore frost, shows where your mind is.  The rest of us have hoar frost    :doofus:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Yea whatever! :pouty: :crazy: :banghead:

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
« Last Edit: January 01/28/20, 09:52:55 PM by delcecchi »

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Lookit the love!  :wowza:     So says Del and the ...........
« Last Edit: January 01/29/20, 05:50:00 AM by Rebel SS »