Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4900706 times)

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
WCCO this morning said Chris Doleman passed away last night. RIP 56.
 Loved to watch him play. Purple People Eater along with Page and Eller in my mind.
mm

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
WCCO this morning said Chris Doleman passed away last night. RIP 56.
 Loved to watch him play. Purple People Eater along with Page and Eller in my mind.

Ah crap.....

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/28589371/hall-fame-defensive-end-chris-doleman-dies-age-58

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning folksters. Happy hump day. 🐫 19* and cloudy, headed for 25* with flurries. Picked up a really good head cold yday frpm somewhere. Musta sneezed a hundred times, couldn't stop, with the nose running non-stop. Musta got into some of that whore hoar frost Glenn was talking about. A few groceries today, pick up a part for my 'fridge and install it, and that's about it.
Have a good one, guys.  :coffee:
« Last Edit: January 01/29/20, 05:51:00 AM by Rebel SS »

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Hey Glenn! If you get near a Fareway Foods, they have Lotsa Slopsa pizzas on sale, all varieties, for $3.99!  :shocked: And T-bones for $5.99! See, that's me being nice to ya!  ;D
« Last Edit: January 01/29/20, 08:25:09 AM by Rebel SS »

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 13 here heading for  high of 20. Bummer about Chris Doleman. Way to young. I too enjoyed watching him play. I too feel as though I am coming down with something. Body aches and I am feeling run down. Plus a scratchy throat. I hope it is nothing. Otherwise, just another day in paradise. Have a good one boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Sure seems to be a lot of the crud going around.....hope ya don't get it, JB.  :undecided:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, heard that too about Doleman on the news this morning too...  RIP...   off to Alex this morning to get a few things including some pork butts for 99 cents a pound..I did a few things done yesterday and will do some more today...  have a good day all!!
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  RIP Chris.  Man that is way to young.  I too have been having this scratchy throat and a little stuffed up but hasn't hit me hard, it's just there.  Gots a few things to do today.   Caught one walleye last night.  Need another one for a meal for the wife and I.  Man this weather is great!  May be the best Jan. ever.  Annual Dr. appt. tomorrow morning.  So better not raise too much heck tonight.  As if I ever do.  LOL   Well have a great day all of you.

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin boys, 18* & goin for 24*. Some  :snow5: in the area but wasn't comin down here yet, last I looked. Done by 10 anyway, I hear. Sounds like I better check our trees & see what's hangin in 'em :scratch: ;) when I get out. :laugh: Another short list for today, hope your Wednesday's a good 1
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
You expecting to find some roosting smurfs in the trees?   :rotflmao:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
Hey Glenn! If you get near a Fareway Foods, they have Lotsa Slopsa pizzas on sale, all varieties, for $3.99!  And T-bones for $5.99! See, that's me being nice to ya!  ;D
i dont have a clue where the closest fairway is????????????? but thanks man!!!!!!! we see them advertised alot in some of our cashwise/coborn stores too but ya gotta watch, most of the time there the small ones!!!!!!!!
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
I guess Faribault or Owatonna.....be thawed out by the time ya get back home! I sure miss the one here...thanks, CAWchester.  :angry2:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, heard that too about Doleman on the news this morning too...  RIP...   off to Alex this morning to get a few things including some pork butts for 99 cents a pound..I did a few things done yesterday and will do some more today...  have a good day all!!
on my way back from Fargo i stopped in Alex at the fleet farm. there was this place before you get to fleet farm that said Mikey's Aldi's???????? know anything about this Mike!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
morning fellers...................is it 4;30 yet????????????? :pouty: :pouty:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
on my way back from Fargo i stopped in Alex at the fleet farm. there was this place before you get to fleet farm that said Mikey's Aldi's???????? know anything about this Mike!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Ya, they got him on camera buying snauasge.... :rotflmao:

https://youtu.be/J6dFEtb06nw

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 19 at choretime heading for a high in the low 20's. That's what the NWS said yesterday and it proceeded to get colder. It went from 16 down to 13 most of the afternoon.  :scratch: Made it to Matawan and back to get a load of cracked corn. Tar roads were fine but gravel roads were icy. Gravity box is one of those you can pull empty about 40 mph. Full you can do ~20 - 25 mph. The thing wants to whip back & forth so on glare ice just don't look in the rear view mirror. :shocked: Got it backed in the shed downhill & on more ice. The things I won't do for entertainment... :rolleyes:

Discovered another purpose for the Fish Wrapper of the Free World tho: Liberal Lamb Box Liner!

« Last Edit: January 01/29/20, 10:06:18 AM by Dotch »
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 19 at choretime heading for a high in the low 20's. That's what the NWS said yesterday and it proceeded to get colder. It went from 16 down to 13 most of the afternoon.  :scratch: Made it to Matawan and back to get a load of cracked corn. Tar roads were fine but gravel roads were icy. Gravity box is one of those you can pull empty about 40 mph. Full you can do ~20 - 25 mph. The thing wants to whip back & forth so on glare ice just don't look in the rear view mirror. :shocked: Got it backed in the shed downhill & on more ice. The things I won't do for entertainment... :rolleyes:

Discovered another purpose for the Fish Wrapper of the Free World tho: Liberal Lamb Box Liner!

dude your just a guy all full of cheers, jeers and excitement aintcha!!!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Careful bub or I'll give delbert yer mailing address... :rotflmao:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

Oh, I already did. He's sending him a pamphlet on skills.  :rotflmao:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
:shocked: thats a 2 way street bubba............

reb........bite me!!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
What did I do??!??!  :confused:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
yes Glenn I was just there this morning!!  got my 99 cent pork butts too!!!  going to put one in the crack pot tomorrow with a BBQ sauce called Moonshine, a pineapple flavor in it too!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Where did you get the Moonshine? It's pineappely?
« Last Edit: January 01/29/20, 12:30:06 PM by Rebel SS »

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
Where did you get the Moonshine? It's pineappely?

not sure where I got it, I see some thing different and it looks good I want to try it!!..   wait!!  I remember I got it at Aldi's!!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Aldi's?         🏃‍♂️  <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<                :rotflmao:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
yup Aldi's, why is that funny?

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
? It's not....me running right over to Aldi's to get it is......
« Last Edit: January 01/29/20, 03:01:32 PM by Rebel SS »

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
it could be seasonal to so don't rush for just that....

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
I gotta go there tomorrow, I'll see what I can find.

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
good luck!!