Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4905355 times)

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
Go for one item, come home with a bag of stuff.  :rolleyes:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
that's the normal!!! 
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
Go for one item, come home with a bag of stuff.  :rolleyes:
well yea!!!!!! :tut: :pouty: stands ro reason......doesnt pay to start the vehicle for one thing!!!!! well except fer beer!!!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Ya, and ya usually gotta jump start dem chebbies anyway!  :rotflmao:
« Last Edit: January 01/29/20, 04:29:01 PM by Rebel SS »

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Ya, and ya usually gotta jump start dem chebbies anyway!  :rotflmao:
:mooning: :mooning: at least dat chebby moves once its started!!!!!!!! :mooning: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 14 here heading for mid 20s today. A little bit of drizzle on da windshield dis morning on the way into work. Still feeling a little down and out, but not horrible. Otherwise just another day in paradise. Have a good one boys.

PS. CHEBBIES RULE!!!! :rocker; :dancinred:
Hey look your bobber is up!

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, well I have my pigger roast in the crackpot simmering away...  16 here going for 24  and a 40% chance of snow..  got some things done yesterday and have a few for today too..  but nothing pressing!!! 

and 2nd Jb on the Chebbies!!!!!

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin gang, we've got 19* &  we're on our way to 25*. Got a couple more small items on the list again today, havta see if I got time ;) :laugh: to get at 'em. :scratch: Not 1 Chebbie to be found 'round here & don't think there ever has been.  :confused: Have a good day
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
morning fellers.....just anudder wunnerful day in da neighborhood!!!!!!!!! :dancinred: :dancinred:

heading home yesterday coming into montecello, i noticed a couple guys wading in the sippi river fishing. that hadda be a bit chilly. story has it its excellent smallie fishing in that area!!!!!!!

just some more union thuggery on the agenda for today. watched that super bowls commercial special last night. man that Dannelle Ruah is smoking hot!!!! :hubba: :hubba: some of them commercials where great. showed some of this years commercials........look pretty lame, hope the others are better!!!!!!!!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin gang, we've got 19* &  we're on our way to 25*. Got a couple more small items on the list again today, havta see if I got time ;) :laugh: to get at 'em. :scratch: Not 1 Chebbie to be found 'round here & don't think there ever has been.  :confused: Have a good day
:pouty: :pouty: suxs to be you!!!!!!!!! :mooning: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
:pouty: :pouty: suxs to be you!!!!!!!!! :mooning: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
  :confused: You didn't look in the mirror before you left the house this mornin, did ya? :sleazy: :tut: :mooning: :nerd:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  :confused: You didn't look in the mirror before you left the house this mornin, did ya? :sleazy: :tut: :mooning: :nerd:
sure did........all i seen was dis good looking chick magnet!!!!!!!! :happy1: :happy1: :happy1: :moon: :moon: :rotflmao:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
well I'm off to Alex, get some more pork butts!!! 

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  Got my annual Dr. appt today.  Another cloudy day but that is ok with the nice temps we are having.  I turned the heat off in the fishhouse yesterday and jacked it up so the water underneath it freezes up.  May get back in fishing mode in a few days.  I watched the SB commercial show too.  Some were good.  Pretty hard to not like the Clydesdales and the puppy ones.  Well you all have a great day.    Rams rule!!!    :happy1:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
sure did........all i seen was dis good looking chick magnet!!!!!!!! :happy1: :happy1: :happy1: :moon: :moon: :rotflmao:

Mr. Sparkles was up there???!!! Well, what the............... :confused:

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 17 at choretime heading for a high in the mid-20's. Pretty good chance of a wintry mix which may include graupel this afternoon into tonite. Plopped another round bale in the lot last nite so everyone is happy including me. Cuts down on choretime. Nothing too earth shattering going on otherwise. Been a long cloudy stretch so everyone is waiting for the sun on Saturday. Wasn't there a song about that? :scratch:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0kypyGSKsE

Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

Mr. Sparkles was up there???!!! Well, what the............... :confused:
yea right...wouldnt make this far!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning guys. Out for a walk

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
That looks great Del. 

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
Yeah it is.  did about 4 miles down to the beach.    Been sort of slacking off due to the bout of bronchitis or whatever that crud was.  Was finally able to go for a while without a coughing attack.   MMM prednisone.

Offline Reinhard

• Master Outdoorsman
Update on my sun damage treatments.  As you know I had that blue light treatment a couple months ago, or so.  Then the next month I went for treatment two of that.  Doc looked at me and said no more of those treatments.  That I had a reaction to it.  then he prescribed me some cream that wasn't cheap.  Glad I have good insurance.  That was going to mellow out my reaction.  I had scaly skin with that blue light and lot's of itching.  I could put my hand over my face or top of my head and dry skin would fall off like snow.  I felt and seen the difference with that cream the very next day.  No itching and my skin was smooth.  Went back in today for the doc to see how the cream worked.  Turned out most of what I had was adult acne.  He did find some pre cancer stuff but not much.  He zapped them with the liquid nitrogen .  So I keep using that cream for awhile.  He also said I have some rosecha which I knew I had.  He prescribed some pill for that that I will take two times a day.  He said I would see results with that pill within 3 months.  He did say by using that pill that I would be more sensitive to the sun than normal and I should use good sunscreen when Im outdoors.  So things are looking good.  good luck.

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
that is good news news Rh!!!  glad to hear that!!!    :happy1: :happy1:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Good deal! Skin probs are a real pain in the butt to deal with. No fun with 'em. Speak from experience. Good luck and keep using 'em.

Offline Reinhard

• Master Outdoorsman
I really posted this in the first place to be aware of taking care of ourselves when we are in the outdoors.  The doc told me this didn't happen just in the few last years.  It starts with all of us when we were kids and not using sun screen ect.  Young and dumb in my case about this.  Mom told me to use sun screen and to me it was stuff I had to wash off later and a waste of time putting on.  Sure didn't think putting insect spray on me though, that was a must.  Fished a lot of trout streams back when I was a kid.  The kind way upstream and away from roads.  Wanted a tan to impress the gals too.  So anyway,  next time out even on ice, put on sun screen.  good luck.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
I never used sunscreen, and burnt myself to a crisp more times than I can count, all those years on the water, and now I've been paying for it big time. Stoopid is as stoopid does.  :bonk:

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
I never like sunscreen neither.  BUT one summer I fished a lot and used it and I had the best tan I ever had.  But it didn't go beyond that summer.  Just didn't like that greasy stuff.  Use bug stuff only when it was mandatory.  I do need sunglasses now too.  Good that all is well RH.  All of those things are catching up with us now. 

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. TGIF!! 20 here heading for a high of 27 today. Going to be in the 30s this weekend. Good wood cutting weather. Almost to warm for me. Glad to hear they are getting you taken care of RH. I think we all did the crispy thing when we were kids. I know I did it several times. I am sure I will be paying for it down the road also. Hope not, but time will tell. Big plans for the weekend are to cut firewood. We have 9 cord left to cut. That is 3 loads. I am trying to talk the wife into doing 2 loads tomorrow so we could finish up on Sunday. But that is highly unlikely. That does wreck our bodies when we do that. Otherwise, just another day in paradise. Have a good one boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, we got a lite dusting of snow over night..  my pork roast in the moonshine BBQ sauce turned out good!!  got a few things going on today, but nothing different in that!!  time for more coffee!!!  have a good day all!!!

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin gents, we've got 25* now & on our way to32*. Some  :snow5: in our forecast as well, 'sposed to start a little before noon & keep it up most of the afternoon without much accumulation. :scratch: Not much else new here, hope your Friday is a good 1.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning all. 24* and headed upward with snow flurries and sleet. Working on getting rid of that head cold. Finally eased up on the continual sneezing at least. Might go hit Goodwill and a few other places today for vintage corning/Pyrex glass covered casseroles. I dropped and shattered mine last nite; have one left from the set. I'm lost without it. Try finding round, 2 pt. or so covered cassserole dishes...they don't exist. My antique expert buddy is going looking for me today; said he knows where a stash of 'em are. That's about it, have a good Friday, y'all.   :coffee: