Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4904965 times)

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
As the sun sinks slowly in the west...
And I read your posts...
Big smile...

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Very nice Del.. I do hope your driveway has 2 feet of snow and you have to shovel to get back into the garage.   Just kidding. 

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
I pushed as much onto it as I could..... :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
I just hooked onto the blower again Reb. Lessee, at 16 mph, I should be there in about 3 hours so we can head over to Del's. Should be able to cover his garage & front door right to the top.  :happy1: Got any snacks?  :shocked:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Can you blow some onto his roof so he has to do some roof raking to pay for all of the fun and sin he is experiencing on the beaches of sunny CA?

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
I might of missed where they have those approached the coppers sit on!! :scratch: don't know there was alot of slow traffic and crappy roads and I wax trying to pay attention to the road.

that is what I wondered too....
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
Very nice Del.. I do hope your driveway has 2 feet of snow and you have to shovel to get back into the garage.   Just kidding.

I've got a guy....  takes care of that. 

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
Can you blow some onto his roof so he has to do some roof raking to pay for all of the fun and sin he is experiencing on the beaches of sunny CA?

Well, last winter broke a rafter....  Does that count?

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 21 this morning. Supposed to get up to 35 today. Going to be breezy again today too. Got some wood cutting and chucking in store for today. Just need to get the wife motivated now. Also need to put venny stew in the crock pot for supper. Num num. Well, off to the races. Have a good one boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
Morning fellers. Have fun JB, not so much with the wood, but motivating the missus!! :rotflmao:

I be off to red wing, another work day!! :pouty: maybe I could make it in time for that stew. :happy1: :rotflmao: gonna hit HH downtown tonight. Gotta find out when and if the wild game feed is set. :scratch:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 17 now going for 34...  did get a few things done yesterday and even managed to get my hair cut too.. don't have to do much today..  we do have a surprise birthday party tonight..  that will be fun!!  have a good day all!!
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

Well, last winter broke a rafter....  Does that count?

I knew you had bats in yer belfry, but ya broke a rafter too?!  :shocked: That's why I roof rake, even though some thinks it's funny and a needless thing to do. Then there's those ice dams, regardless of how much insulation ya have......
Hope ya got that issue fixed pronto. Broken rafter = saggy roof + buckling sheathing.
Ya don't wanna hear yer gettin' saggy...........

I just hooked onto the blower again Reb. Lessee, at 16 mph, I should be there in about 3 hours so we can head over to Del's. Should be able to cover his garage & front door right to the top.  :happy1: Got any snacks?  :shocked:

Lotsa good snacky things!  Maybe we just better build some nekkid snow-wimmen in his front yard, don't want Delmar having another cracked rafter.  ;)
« Last Edit: February 02/01/20, 07:43:31 AM by Rebel SS »

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning all. Happy February, the month lotsa smart folks were born! 32*, headed for a blistering 35*, and maybe even some sun. Today is putter day, may poke around outside.
Cabin fever is sitting in....I need an ice fishing expedition, I think. I'd even settle for a pile o' those pesky sunfish. Have a good weekend, guys.  :coffee:

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  Hey it is clear and sunny out.  It has been a few weeks it seems since we have seen the sun.  We are trying to decide if we are going shopping today..  We do enjoy it. But we are feeling lazy now.  So up north we are having wife motivation issues.  LOL  Oh well all is well either way.  I too have a few ice dams so may have to deal with them today with the nice weather.  Oh she got a boost of energy, I need to shower and we are on a road trip.  Actually I just like to drive my new truck.. :sleazy:

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin guys, 30* now, goin for 32*. We got enough snow yday to just cover the sidewalk with most of that comin overnight. A few things to do today, nothin pressing. Have a good day.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
Yep, got the roof all fixed up last summer.  Took a while to finally figure out what happened. 

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Sun is shining brightly here in Hagar city. :happy1: balmy 31 degrees. Picked up 5 dozen assorted rolls from the Hamish bakery in rec wing for the membership meeting.

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
NEWS FLASH.

SPECIAL ALERT. :party3: :party3: :ustroops: :army:

hey Reb, get in that thing you call me sparkles and get down to your local holiday station.

Sceaming deal on your favorite pizzas. 5 fer $25.00 lotzza mottza pizzas. :sleazy: :happy1: :happy1:

Remember ya heard it from me first. :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:
« Last Edit: February 02/01/20, 09:26:07 AM by glenn57 »

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Thanks....but look what I got yday for $3.99 each at Fareway...   :happybounce:
« Last Edit: February 02/01/20, 09:32:24 AM by Rebel SS »

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
 :happy1: atta boy, I knew deep down you where a lotzza lover!! :evil: :rotflmao:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Figgered I'd give 'em another try.... :smiley: Saw the Heggies at my Mom 'n Pop were $12,
and the lotsa slopsa were $8....I think they're just a wee bit outta line.
« Last Edit: February 02/01/20, 09:37:36 AM by Rebel SS »

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 24 at choretime heading for a high in the mid-30's. Had a trace of snow from yesterday but not enough to measure. The sun was out for a couple hours so after chores I cleaned out around the LP tank, shoveled the sidewalk and the patio. Thought about using the skidsteer on the patio but didn't want to mess it up. Heading to get feed in a bit then to FF. Gotta scoot!  :happy1:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 24 at choretime heading for a high in the mid-30's. Had a trace of snow from yesterday but not enough to measure. The sun was out for a couple hours so after chores I cleaned out around the LP tank, shoveled the sidewalk and the patio. Thought about using the skidsteer on the patio but didn't want to mess it up. Heading to get feed in a bit then to FF. Gotta scoot!  :happy1:
well hurry up! :mooning: get q move on it. :pouty: :rotflmao: :nerd:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
63* out in SoDak right now, says the WC..... :shocked:  The wedder morjits just changed the fcast again...now back into low 40's for tomorrow. We gained 8*....  :doofus:
« Last Edit: February 02/01/20, 11:19:00 AM by Rebel SS »

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Hey Glenn, bite me!  :mooning:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

:laughroll: :laughroll:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
well off to happy hour!!!!!!!!!! :drinking: :drinking: :drinking: and a burgler basket!!!!!!!!!!! :happy1: :happy1:

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
Well, off to the beach....

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Watch out for those sudden drop offs and harbor seals. They might think yer a new kinda snack.  :fish2:
« Last Edit: February 02/01/20, 05:30:36 PM by Rebel SS »

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 24 here this morning, supposed to make 40 here today too. Yep, it was nice to see the sun yesterday morning, bit it disappeared as fast as it came out. Then it came back out in the evening before it went down. We only got one load of firewood yesterday. The wife threw her back out about 45 minutes into it. Moved pretty slow after that. She is going to try and give it a go again this morning. Any help she can do is better than having to do it all myself. Well, off to the races. Have a good one boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!