Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4904726 times)

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin all, 40* here already & they're sayin 42* is the high. Probably won't feel that warm though as there's a pretty good NW wind(~15) blowin already. There's most of load of laundry that could find it's way down to the washer but that's about all that's on my radar. Hope the game is a good 1 & your Sunday is too. GO CHIEFS!!
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin forum fellas! Dang that stinks jb hopefully shes ok. I went and warshed both vehicles this morning so its bound to snow now.  Not much going on today thinking I'll take down some x-mas ornaments off the house and enjoy some sunshine.  See ya!!

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, hope yer wife's back doesn't hurt too bad Jb!!!  well the surprise birthday party was fun!!  what a bunch of characters!!!  not much else going on today, try to watch some football..  have a good day all!!
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
Morning folksters. Already 41* and breezy. Headed for mid 40's. (so they now say again)
And some real sun! Gonna poke around outside a bit; some interesting tracks in the snow to follow out back. All ready for the Sooper Bowl...how about them Chiefs! Enjoy!  :happy1:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
Figgered I'd give 'em another try.... :smiley: Saw the Heggies at my Mom 'n Pop were $12,
and the lotsa slopsa were $8....I think they're just a wee bit outta line.
i'm of the opinion ya get what ya pay for!!!!!!!! :scratch: I have a buddy that thinks his Jacks pizza that are like 4 for 10 bucks is a screaming deal...………..even his wife wont eat them!!!!! :puke: :puke:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 24 here this morning, supposed to make 40 here today too. Yep, it was nice to see the sun yesterday morning, bit it disappeared as fast as it came out. Then it came back out in the evening before it went down. We only got one load of firewood yesterday. The wife threw her back out about 45 minutes into it. Moved pretty slow after that. She is going to try and give it a go again this morning. Any help she can do is better than having to do it all myself. Well, off to the races. Have a good one boys.
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: that's one way to get out of it......work comp!!!!!!?????????? :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

have fun. i enjoy going out and cutting wood. maybe a couple hours worth then the fun meter is pegged!!!!!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
morning feller. 40 here. went out to get the paper, yep windy. got the garage doors open, hoping to dry out the floor. warmed up overnite water dripping off da roof, and puddles!!! gonna spend some time outside putzing.

well HH was good. found out the wild game feed is March 7th. already cant wait. momma had a burger  and I had chicky strips, fries with buffalo sauce. nun num.

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
 :happy1: Stirrin things up kind of early for a Sunday, aren't ya? :scratch: ;) :laugh:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
:happy1: Stirrin things up kind of early for a Sunday, aren't ya? :scratch: ;) :laugh:
:tut: :tut: :tut: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
well so much for the sun!!!!!!!!!!!! :pouty: :pouty: :pouty: gone now!!!!!!

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 37 at choretime heading for a high in the low 40's. Fueled up the tractor after chores, filled some bird feeders and scraped more of the ice off the front step. Plan on grilling some more today to build the leftover supply. Some ewes are getting closer to popping so having a lot of time to cook might not be in the cards. Hope the Mrs. is doing better JB. Something like this made from an old Uni System might be the ticket!  :happy1:

https://t.co/43Os8u5QrM
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  Another nice day here.  Gonna cool off some but still in the teens and twenties which is fine with me.  I had to take a break for some Big G Little O's.  We bought a new sink yesterday and thought I would just throw it in in an hour or so yesterday.  NOT!!  The cast iron one was a bear to get out.  Then the new one didn't fit so I had to but the hole bigger.  And that was a chore too.  At about HH I said that is enough.  SO now it is almost in and I had to shorten a drain pipe and decided to just quick cut it with my sawzall.  Bad decision...   Cracked the heck out of it.  Now I am waiting for the hardware  store to open at 10 to get more parts.  The new sink is going to be great.  A 9" deep stainless one with a nice Moen high rise faucet.  Our old one leaked so we are happy with the new one.  Of course I now have to put new plywood on the bottom of the cabinet cuz it has been wet over the years.  Will be great to have it done.  Coincidentally I am wearing my Brainerd Pipe Supply T shirt that one of youse guys sent me a couple of years ago. A hat also came with it and I love them both.  The bad thing is I can't remember who sent it to me.  The wife just came in and said the dogs are under the ol Ford raising heck.  I told her to start the truck and out runs a little white weasel.  It ran to the wood pile and looked at us.  Cute as heck.  I like having them around.  Sometimes on will be in the barn and they seem pretty tame.  Hope he catches lots of mice for me.  Well back to work.  Good talking at ya.

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
Old saying...Every plumbing job takes three trips to the store.

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 10 here this morning and heading for 14 today. It made 40 here yesterday. We had freezing rain yesterday morning. Made for a slow drive to the woods. The wife managed to get thru a load of wood yesterday. Her back is still soar, but she is moving better this morning. We have 1 load let to get this coming Saturday. How about them Chiefs! That was a good game. I was hoping the Chiefs would win. I tell ya though. The commercials last night pretty much sucked. The only good one was a local Cenex commercial and that is not a new one. Long gone are the good funny Superbowl commercials. Oh well. Just another day in the salt mines. Have a good one boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, good ending to the football game!!  I was wondering for awhile...  got a few things to do today but nothing pressing..  have a good day all!!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
You didn't like Sam, JB!?  :confused:   :rotflmao:

https://youtu.be/6xVnq31Vk8Y

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
That one was alright, But I had seen that one already.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Sure ain't good  like the Budweiser frogs though, are they?  :pouty:

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Nope. Those were the best ones.

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin boys, we have 25* & 'sposed to make 33* today. Sure was a good game last night. Not much on my list for today, have to see what comes my way. Have a good un.
« Last Edit: February 02/03/20, 09:13:02 AM by Gunner55 »

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning all. About the same here weatherwise, Gunner. Even sunny. Loved the game. HOTC!!!!   :dancinred: A few errands to run this morning, then a couple shoulder injections this afternoon, that's about it. Have a good day all.

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 22 at choretime heading for a high in the upper 20's. Patchy fog on the way into Bugtussle. More sunshine so far as well. Not sure what we did to deserve it but we'll take it. Way to go Chefs! Left them for dead about midway thru the 4th qtr. Didn't pay much attention to the ads and missed the halftime show. Most women of non-Latin descent I know weren't impressed with that part. News flash: they make this thing called a remote... :rolleyes: Watched The Last Picture Show after that. Hadn't seen it in over 40 years. Boobies in black & white!  :shocked:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
I thought you knew a certain "Latin" woman?  :whistling:

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. -4 here this morning. I think we will make it into the single digits on the plus side today, but not much more than that. Didn't do much of anything last except relax. Not much else happening. Just another day in paradise. Have a good one boys.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning fellow folk. 15* and headed for 20*. Still dark. Looks cloudy, no stars anyway. Today's income tax day, taking 'em in. Maybe have ta nose around ALDI later for some bargains, my freezer fill last fall didn't last the winter....someone ate up too much.  :rolleyes: Out of most meat. Two lbs burger, a couple pigger chops, and a small ham left. No bacon! Time to do a partial restock. That about  sums it up, have a good day and stay warm guys.
« Last Edit: February 02/04/20, 06:54:12 AM by Rebel SS »

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin gang, 18* & windy now, hittin 22* later. Changed our minds & stayed home yday, decided to wait 'til today to go to Austin. Shouldn't be a real long stay but we've got a few things up there that need our attention. "Bout all that's new from down here, hopin your Tuesday's a good 1.

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 0 here going for 11..  got a few things going today..  get ready to go to the VA tomorrow for a visit with the Doctor and one more heart test...   be on the road early so as to get there by 845...  yuk!!  have a good day all!!!

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  It is up to -4 here from -6 a while ago.  Man the house or deck were popping last night.  Seemed like a -20 something night.  May have been all of the warm weather and then this change???  Was fun having the wife home yesterday.  Got some little things done around the house and then just watched movies.  Great day.  Thinking I will just putz around inside most of the day.  Probably start a fire to keep the garage warm as it is cold now.  Nothing too stressing.  I had those shots in my back and my hip the other day and we hit the right spots.  I feel much better and I can tell my attitude is even better.  That stuff can get a guy down without you even noticing it.  I thought I had to wait 6 months between shots and he said I only have to wait 3 months.  I had always heard that the more you got the shots the less they worked.  He said not anymore.  Come and get em when you are hurting.   :happy1: :happy1: :happy1:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Yup, every 3 months, Barry. Just don't want to do too many; some say that repeated cortisone injections can damage cartilage/joints. So I was told.  My shoulder feels better today after ydays injections, usually takes at least 3-7 days for it to really kick in. But, i have a torn rotater cuff, joint damage, and arthritis in there from a shoulder rebuild years ago, so it's never gonna be 100% again. Start therapy next week, I guess.

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
maybe if all you auld pharts would of lead  a clean wholesome lifestyle like me  :nerd: :nerd: ya'all wouldnt have to be doctoring all the time.  :pouty: :pouty: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

oh yea morning fellers....... meeting today in st cloud is about it. catch up on some things. tonight its Glenns WORLD FAMOUS sqetti fer supper. probably throw some gas in the auger and fire it up  for saturday. hasnt been started yet this year. :pouty: :pouty: its a jiffy legend..it'll fire right up. :happy1: