Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4902347 times)

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
A&W had good food. Our car club used to go there on our meeting nites. The ol' drive in rev and zoom.
« Last Edit: February 02/06/20, 06:54:17 PM by Rebel SS »

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
We like stopping at the A&W at Park Rapids. 

I'm having a frosty mug right now.

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Nummy! A&W is still right across from where the drive in theater used to be in my home town. After eating there one night, I took a hot, dark haired young lovely across the street to the movie. Just as I was about to make a move it was intermission. The flood lights came on above the screen and about blinded us. She said "Ya, my parents call those birth control lights." Pretty much ended that.
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
And that's how the  A&W soft sausage sandwich was born!  :rotflmao:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
Nummy! A&W is still right across from where the drive in theater used to be in my home town. After eating there one night, I took a hot, dark haired young lovely across the street to the movie. Just as I was about to make a move it was intermission. The flood lights came on above the screen and about blinded us. She said "Ya, my parents call those birth control lights." Pretty much ended that.
so you really never had any intention of watching the movie...……..huh!!!!!! :pouty: :pouty: :tut: :tut: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
And you did, ya pervert?!?!? :rotflmao:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
That's why he had to have vinyl seats in his car. They hose clean.  ;)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
And you did, ya pervert?!?!? :rotflmao:
maybe!! :sleazy: :smoking: :sleazy: I preferred the outdoor drive ups, and the back of my truck. :smoking: :sleazy:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Because that's where the hay bales where?  :scratch:   🐄

Guess that shut him down.  :rotflmao:
« Last Edit: February 02/06/20, 08:13:17 PM by Rebel SS »

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
A&W are good, the root beer is great!!!!
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Ya that pic of Rebs A&W Root Beer is still on my mind. 

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Darn you.  Now I will be craving a Papa Burger and a Root Beer all night.  Once when I was in about 8th grade my friends and I had been playing hard on a hot summer day.  My friend John and had mowing money and decided to split a gallon of A&W Root Beer.  Came in a gallon jug.  We were ecstatic.  Didn't even know you could buy a gallon till that day.  We sat on his front steps passing it back and forth.  Never had an unlimited supply of it before.  Couldn't wipe the smiles off our faces.  We started getting slower drinking it of course. Well we couldn't quite do it.  There was an inch or two in the jug when we gave up on it.  Then we layed in the yard in pain the rest of the afternoon. 

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Sorry! I remember when I was a kid, there HAD to be Dad's Root beer at my birthday parties.
Went well with chocolate cake! 

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, I remember those gallon jugs too LPS!!  but never tried to kill one!!  to funny!!  15 now and that is the high..  going down to -11 tonight..  got a few things to do today and even got a few done yesterday..  have a good day all!!
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. -14 here this morning heading for a high of -1 today. My buddy and his dad are out in my fish house for the weekend. Hope the fishing is decent for them. Our buddy Glenn will be up this afternoon. Me and the wife are at work and tomorrow we will get our last load of wood. Should be able to fish on Sunday. Otherwise just another day in paradise. Have a good one boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
morning fellers............was 13 when i left the house. looking forward to fishing tomorrow!!!!! maybe a bit chilly to start out, but..........

JB you gotta be a good guy.....a friend named Glenn!!!!!!!!! :happy1: :happy1: :happy1: think your working this from the wrong angle.....your friends cut and haul wood today while your working.............YOU ALL  get to fish tomorrow!!!!! :happy1: :happy1: :rotflmao:

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin guys, 20* presently with just enough snow to cover the sidewalk & we're headed towards 30*, I hear. We've had a change of plans as we originally were going to head home after my brother's lawyer appt today. The youngest niece's bday is today & they're all getting together tomorrow when she comes home for a little party, so we're gonna hang around for that. The weather has come into play as well as the fcast for here is for anywhere between 4-8", besides we have no real reason to go back to Ia. A few things on the list for today, see how many I can get to. Have a good Friday.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
yea i seen on my phone this morning that red wing had a winter something or other watch out for. didnt really pay attention to when. better youz guyz den us!!!!!!!!! :mooning: :mooning: :mooning:

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. -14 here this morning heading for a high of -1 today. My buddy and his dad are out in my fish house for the weekend. Hope the fishing is decent for them. Our buddy Glenn will be up this afternoon. Me and the wife are at work and tomorrow we will get our last load of wood. Should be able to fish on Sunday. Otherwise just another day in paradise. Have a good one boys.
:scratch: JB, is your buddy a :evil: big trouble maker too?  :nerd: :nerd:  :rolleyes: :laugh: :laugh:

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
yea i seen on my phone this morning that red wing had a winter something or other watch out for. didnt really pay attention to when. better youz guyz den us!!!!!!!!! :mooning: :mooning: :mooning:
  :tut:  :mooning: :pouty: Don't worry it probably won't start to :snow4: until you get to the lake tomorrow. :sleazy: :swords:
« Last Edit: February 02/07/20, 08:39:29 AM by Gunner55 »

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
:scratch: JB, is your buddy a :evil: big trouble maker too?  :nerd: :nerd:  :rolleyes: :laugh: :laugh:
:tut: :tut: :tut: :tut: :tut:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Friggin' smurfs.   :coffee:

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. Ya it is cold and clear as a bell.  So bright out I have to close the shades some.  Haven't had many sunny days for while.  Gonna stay warm and comfy today.  Need to think of something to cook up for the weekend.  Like all of the great ideas that keep coming up on here. 

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
How about some nice cornish hens with stuffing and gravy?  :smiley:
« Last Edit: February 02/07/20, 08:53:55 AM by Rebel SS »

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Ooh, now that sounds good Rebs.

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
:scratch: JB, is your buddy a :evil: big trouble maker too:nerd: :nerd:  :rolleyes: :laugh: :laugh:

Funny you ask. Must have something to do with the name.  ;) :rotflmao:

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
morning fellers............was 13 when i left the house. looking forward to fishing tomorrow!!!!! maybe a bit chilly to start out, but..........

JB you gotta be a good guy.....a friend named Glenn!!!!!!!!! :happy1: :happy1: :happy1: think your working this from the wrong angle.....your friends cut and haul wood today while your working.............YOU ALL  get to fish tomorrow!!!!! :happy1: :happy1: :rotflmao:

Just do let the secret out. I like your way of thinking though on the wood.

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 19 at choretime heading for a high in the mid-20's. Some lite snow overnite, .8" at both the ranch & in Bugtussle, melting out to .03" respectively. Loading buck lambs went as easy yesterday a.m. as I've ever seen it go. Didn't even have time for foul language. Of course anytime no humans are killed or maimed while loading critters it's a moral victory. Looking like a potential winter blast again Saturday nite into Sunday. Potential for 5" - 10". We're supposed to shear Sunday so that might take some of the fun out of it. Was just gawking at the snowblower the other day thinking it would sure be nice if I didn't have to hook onto it again this winter. Should never think like that.  :sad:   

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Better get ready for the snow-o-rama. Five to eleventeen inches with icing, ricing, dicing, and graupel spicing. Do the wedder morjit hornpipe.  :dancinred:  :snow2: