Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4946286 times)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
Better get ready for the snow-o-rama. Five to eleventeen inches with icing, ricing, dicing, and graupel spicing. Do the wedder morjit hornpipe.  :dancinred:  :snow2:
better you lucky fellers then us clean livin folks!!!!!!!!!!! :cool: :nerd: :nerd: :happy1: :rotflmao:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
 :scratch: I think we oughta turn our fans back towards St. Cloud? :sleazy: :evil: :nerd: :nerd:  Turn 'em on high too! ;) :rolleyes: :laugh: :laugh:
« Last Edit: February 02/07/20, 12:06:18 PM by Gunner55 »
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
:scratch: I think we oughta turn our fans back towards St. Cloud? :sleazy: :evil: :nerd: :nerd:  Turn 'em on high too! ;) :rolleyes: :laugh: :laugh:

I have installed a turbo boost on boot mine, and they're pointed north! They're in need of some coolin' down up that way, anyway!   ;)  :snow5:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
just be sure they stop at Cold Spring!!!!!
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Ya haveta turn yers on, facing south. That way, the vortex will form right over CS.  :rotflmao:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Ya haveta turn yers on, facing south. That way, the vortex will form right over CS.  :rotflmao:

Sounds like a plan. Barry and I will get ours cranking up blowing south. :happy1:
Hey look your bobber is up!

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Reb's got all those big fans around Dexter cranked up and I've done same with the ones by Hartland and suburban Bixbee. Looking for the path of the storm to suddenly veer northward... :dancinred:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
PIFFLE............... with all the hot air your guys expel...........it wont make it anywhere near me!!!!!!!! :happy1:

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
PIFFLE............... with all the hot air your guys expel...........it wont make it anywhere near me!!!!!!!! :happy1:
  I wouldn't be too sure of that. :tut: You do remember how much the weather gods like you, don't you?  :crazy:  :doah: That or maybe that Murphy guy could decide to go :fishing: & show up at your G-T-G. :sleazy: :nerd: :nerd:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

Of course not...with all the hot air blasting  outta yer piehole AND the other end, yer like a SCIROCCO outta the desert!  :rotflmao: Beat THAT one for memory! Here;  some more warm air!  :moon:   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
 :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:  That is a blast from the past. 

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
In the wake of the oncoming storm, once again, Ruby has to drive up to the house to get Dotch outta the chair to start plowin'...... :rotflmao:
« Last Edit: February 02/07/20, 06:10:04 PM by Rebel SS »

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
 :rotflmao:  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Ruby can run the tractor. I got it all ready to go for her. She just wants to stay inside & watch the dog show!
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. -4 here this morning. I've been out and threw some wood in the wood stove already. It was running out this morning. It was -14 last night before we came in and just slowly warmed up overnight. Supposed to make 15 this afternoon. Now I am just trying to get the wife motivated so we can go cut our last load of firewood for the season. That is almost harder then doing the firewood. Well off to the races. Have a good one boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin all, it's -2*/-14WC here startin out. Headin for ~ 20*, :snow5: startin after midnight(5-8") with the heaviest amounts comin tomorrow about daylight. Getting together with the family for the youngest nieces bday later this evening, other than that not a lot going on. Have a good 1

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, -13 here going for 15...  not sure about the snow amount for here!!  good luck fishing boys!!!  not much going on here today and that's ok.....  have a good day all!!! 

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning all. 6* here and just waiting for the 6-10" the morjits are caterwauling about. Actually already posting school closings for Monday!!!!  :doah:  Gunner, turn those fans on! I haveta pick up a prescrip at Walfart today before I go see Mom, I 'spose the Aisle Bovines will be galloping rampant buying milk, bread, and eggs before the storm. Not a good day to go out there, but I have no choice. Hope ya get that wood all done JB; and watch out for those woodchucks chucking yer wood. Have a good one guys.
« Last Edit: February 02/08/20, 08:16:55 AM by Rebel SS »

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  We just had a snow squall.  Was coming down pretty hard, kind of let up now.  JB and I turned the fans on and it helped.  No big plans for the day.  That is ok too.  Just spend some time with the wifey and enjoy the day.  Still got this scratchy throat and just not quite feeling 100%.  Oh well could be a lot worse.  Have a good one.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Turning on those fans could be yer undoing.  :rotflmao:

:evil:
« Last Edit: February 02/08/20, 09:44:20 AM by Rebel SS »

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
watch out for the reverse over ride!!!!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
watch out for the reverse over ride!!!!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
meh  :pouty: neither one are probably not smart enough to figure out how to turn them on. :sleazy: :mooning: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: there are down south ya know!! :rotflmao:

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning guys, well today is "Abundant sunshine. High 62F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph. "
But a storm is coming... we could get almost 0.2 inches of rain tonight and tomorrow... :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :sleazy:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Hey Delsnort.......... :mooning: 
« Last Edit: February 02/08/20, 10:29:48 AM by Rebel SS »

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Alright!  :happy1: The latest:  4-6" tonite, then another 3-5" tomorrow!  :party1:  :dancinred:

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
I feel for ya Del. 

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! Bite me, Del!  :tongue: -10 for an overnite low, -5 at choretime heading for a high in the mid teens. Up to 8 above now. Just got in from the barn. Was informed there was one acting "lamby" during chores so finished putting her and a new buck lamb in a pen. Had to strip out the ewe as she was plugged but the little tyke has the program figured out. Will put the snow blower back on after lunch and maybe watch the Gophers. Winter storm on the way; 5"- 8" predicted. There's been an uptick in forecasts moving the snow farther north so they must've noticed those fans kicking in. Just hope there isn't a lot of graupel. Blower works good on Ruby terds but not sure it'll handle that.  :undecided:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Can I borrow Ruby for 3-4 days? I need someone to drive the snowblower as my shoulder ain't supposed to be used. Plenny of good doggie type snacks, and I can even find a few tenny balls for her to play with. Will even turn on the dog shows live. She'll love the surround sound... :rotflmao: