Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4905387 times)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
Left work at 3 am got home at eleven. County still hasn't plowed my roads so just happy I made it. Normally a half hour drive. Now to do my driveway....
I gotta do mine too yet!!!!!! reckon doing the driveway, sidewalk and deck...…….its gonna take me a 1/2 hour.  :rolleyes: with a push shovel.

glad ya made it home!!!!!!!! :happy1: :happy1:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
Well, got the driveway blown out anyway. Some snow was right at top of blower body. No plows yet in this great city. Deck and steps can wait until tomorrow.

Online roony

• Master Outdoorsman
Found out one thing for sure.....I ain't 25 anymore. :thumbs: :thumbs:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
I find that out every morning in the bathroom.  :rolleyes:

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman

TMI..... :azn:
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Plows here had made a pass each way down the middle by ~10:30 so I went back out. Cleaned the edges of the driveway along with the end, & then went along the curb so they didn't plow it full when they came back. At the edge of our drive & the neighbors it was easily over the top of the blower 4-6".  :crazy:
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Plows here had made a pass each way down the middle by ~10:30 so I went back out. Cleaned the edges of the driveway along with the end, & then went along the curb so they didn't plow it full when they came back. At the edge of our drive & the neighbors it was easily over the top of the blower 4-6".  :crazy:
:violin: :violin: :violin: :violin: :violin: :violin: :violin: :violin: :violin: :violin: :violin: :violin: :violin: :violin: :violin: :violin: 

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Did it 'cause I wanted as we have somebody plow it so it looks like somebody is still around when we're not here so  :tut: :tut: :mooning: :mooning:  BITE ME :super smiley: :super smiley: :laughroll: :laughroll:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

"bite me"phrase of bite

INFORMAL

used to express defiance against or contempt for someone.

"it's just my opinion; if you don't like it, bite me!"

:popcorn:
« Last Edit: February 02/09/20, 03:49:35 PM by Rebel SS »

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
[/quot

I was going to ignore this but can't help but wonder what this means???   

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
[/quot

I was going to ignore this but can't help but wonder what this means???
my guess it's all shriveled up!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
 :doah:   :taz:    :lipsrsealed:

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 18 here this morning heading for a high of 24. No snow up here, so the super fans LPS and I have did the trick again. We got our last load of wood Saturday. Boy did that feel good. The guys out fishing caught a few fish to take home, but it was kind of slow for them. The B-I-L and his wife snowmobiled up from Big Falls Saturday evening and spent the night. We all went out for supper and then stayed up until 2 in the morning. I was a tired puppy last night. After the fisherman left. The wife and I rode snowmobiles down to Baudette with her Brother and his wife. We were going to have a beer and a burger but nothing was open on Sunday. If I had known that I would have heading for one of the resorts. So, they heading south and the wife and I made our way to Morris point for supper. It was a good weekend. Now back to the fun in paradise. Have a good one boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 12 here and going for 27...  same here Jb no snow!!!  got a few things to do today and a couple errands too..  nothing special, just need to be done.  have a good day all!!! 
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 12 here and going for 27...  same here Jb no snow!!!  got a few things to do today and a couple errands too..  nothing special, just need to be done.  have a good day all!!!
morning fellers. pretty foggy from clearwater south..and NO it wasnt my eyesight. :tut: :tut: nuttin special going on today but work....work....work.

reckon Reb's in the bathroon figuring out why he aint 25 no more!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
TMI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:  Good one Glenn.  Man that sounds like a fun weekend JB.  I haven't gone on a long sled ride for a long time.  Just trips to the fish house.  Have to go to town to pay some bills today so will stop and get some groceries too.  Just a relaxed day and that sounds perfect to me. 

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
not sure but it sounds like Reb has computer issues..  might to take it in???

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
not sure but it sounds like Reb has computer issues..  might to take it in???
boy, for all that supposed hi tech super duper anti virus stuff he claims he has....he sure has issues...............however...i'm blaming it on TRUMP and the RUSSIANS!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

hope he gets'er figured out!!!!!!!!!!

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
he must have that Russian anti-spyware!!!!!!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Then again it probably started smokin catching up to Glenn in posts!!  :rotflmao: :doah:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Then again it probably started smokin catching up to Glenn in posts!!  :rotflmao: :doah:
hey now............ :tut: :tut: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :confused:

bet then again i was pretty bored yesterday!!!!!!!!!!! :nerd: :nerd:

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin boys from back south of the border. We have 12*, on our way to 25* & hardly any snow(1, maybe 2":scratch:). Left Austin ~ 8 & we took our time as it was 1/8-1/4 mile visibility for most of the 1st 30+ miles. Got to town a little after 9 & stopped to pick up the mail. Moved the snow & unloaded the car. That's all I've got today, hopin your Monday is a good 1.

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Afternoon peoples,  day one in the books. Been keeping the minners alive from last weekend but I sure wish I didn't throw out the nice big Omaha steak styrofoam cooler from an x-mas gift last month,  woulda made a great minnow keeper. Pretty quiet around these parts while Rev is outside looking in, must be some serious chit.. Well gotta finger out what's fer dinner... Later dudes!!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Afternoon peoples,  day one in the books. Been keeping the minners alive from last weekend but I sure wish I didn't throw out the nice big Omaha steak styrofoam cooler from an x-mas gift last month,  woulda made a great minnow keeper. Pretty quiet around these parts while Rev is outside looking in, must be some serious chit.. Well gotta finger out what's fer dinner... Later dudes!!
my minners are as happy as a lark.gotz me a cheap arguarium bubblers runnin in them!!!!! :happy1: :happy1:

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Nice!! A cheap glass aquarium? I dont like how light in color they seem to change in a styro bucket after some time,  kinda like a minner bucket on side of the dock, gotta have em dark as possible..

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Nice!! A cheap glass aquarium? I dont like how light in color they seem to change in a styro bucket after some time,  kinda like a minner bucket on side of the dock, gotta have em dark as possible..
nope in the minnow bucket. Just bought the cheap air pump at a pet store. Have 2 actually.

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
nope in the minnow bucket. Just bought the cheap air pump at a pet store. Have 2 actually.

that's all I did...

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 7 to start the day heading for a high of 25 today and windy the way it sounds. Sounds like we may get a couple of inches of snow overnight tonight followed up by strong winds. Even worse the further west you go. Going to stop and fill some propane tanks after work today. That way I have a good stock of them for ice fishing now that we are done cutting wood. Otherwise just another day in paradise. Have a good one boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!