Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4900584 times)

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
ya got about an hour!!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:  and like that would make a difference any way!!!   :rotflmao:

I faxed a picture of Glenn to hospital security, just in case.   ;)
NO DONT DO THAT all the nurses will attack me!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hubba: :sleazy: :evil: :rotflmao:
Yeah, with axes and clubs and knives... and pepper spray.
:tut: :tut: yea yea Del....jealousy wont get you anywhere!!!!! :happy1: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
ya got about an hour!!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:  and like that would make a difference any way!!!   :rotflmao:

I faxed a picture of Glenn to hospital security, just in case.   ;)
NO DONT DO THAT all the nurses will attack me!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hubba: :sleazy: :evil: :rotflmao:
Yeah, with axes and clubs and knives... and pepper spray.

Well dang! Delwin came out with a good one! I don't believe it!  Better grab it and run! :shocked:  :bow:
« Last Edit: February 02/13/20, 05:07:01 PM by Rebel SS »

Offline roony

• Master Outdoorsman
I think he must have been jacked.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Maybe he's listening to John Denver and has a Rocky Mountain high.  :smoking:

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
Nope, perfectly capable, just don't choose to very often.   That one was a slam dunk setup. 

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Good luck Mike!! And dont let them tell ya different but the gown gets tied ( or not) in the front... :happy1:   :sleazy:

Offline Scenic

• Master Outdoorsman
Good luck Mike.  Having just spent my share of time in a hospital I can tell you that you will need something to do!!!  With I had found this site while I was in that place.

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
And get out as soon as they will let you...  There are sick people in there.     :angry2:

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. Had -20 this morning when I got up. Was -18 when we left for work, so the heat wave is moving in. Supposed to get up to 19 above today. Now that we are done cutting wood we will get to spend the weekend ice fishing. We will go move the fish house after work today then turn the heat on and auger the holes. It will be ready for morning then. Otherwise just another day in paradise. Hope all is going well for Mike this morning. Have a good one boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline Scenic

• Master Outdoorsman
Good morning.   Its a heatwave.   Was -18 and has already warmed up to only -10.  On the positive side, the wind has finally laid down. 

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning fellers. It's actually -20 down here in the banana belt. Even the wedder morjits say -21*. Went out to bring in the garbage cans while cawfee was perking, and it is rather nipply out. Had to bump the heat inside up to 65* when I got up. Could feel the cold coming off the walls. Be nice to have one of those toasty thermo-pump energy-efficient super insulated homes instead of one built in '67. But, I've added/blown in a lot of insulation everywhere, and it helped a lot. Clean house day here, that's about it...stay warm, fellers!  :coffee:

And good luck, Mikey! Go get 'em!  :happy1:
« Last Edit: February 02/14/20, 07:58:53 AM by Rebel SS »

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
morning fellers. phone said -16. everything else said -9. the car definitely cranked over a lot easer then it did yesterday!!!! gotta meet a member in Wyoming mn at 3 today. other then that not a whole lot going on...........yet.

got the fish in the brine last nite. should be ready to enjoy in about 8-10 days!!!!!! :happy1: :happy1:

get ready for fishing is about all on the agenda!!!!!! well maybe.......... :sleazy: :sleazy:

Offline roony

• Master Outdoorsman
That type of thermometer is NOT approved Reb. Ask Dotch

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
It is by me. Has the Ace Hardware seal of approval on the back.  :rotflmao: That suckers about 15 years old.
« Last Edit: February 02/14/20, 08:16:57 AM by Rebel SS »

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin all, we have -15* & on our way to 12*. The wind has went to the south so we just might make 30* Saturday, Sunday, & Monday like they're talkin. :happy1: Finished my taxes yday so I e-filed them, no refund/no pay again :happy1: Been doin my own that way for probably 10 years, mine are pretty EZ & now it's free. Just print my copy off today as the IRS & Ia has accepted my returns but that's 'bout all on my list. Hopin your Friday's a good 1
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Good job, Gunner! I've always done right after Groundhog Day...just always liked getting them in early, whether I got a refund or not. It's one less thing to worry about. Now, if Minnysoda would do the property tax refunds at the same time instead of  file yer tax statement when it comes in the Spring to get refund after August...... :rolleyes:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
 :mad1: :mad1: :angry2: :confused: good job you to clowns.........way to wreck my morning bringing up the taxes thing!!!!!!! :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

what a pain........... i bring mine in. make sure i got everything bring it in!!!!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
If you'd just pop yer tax things in a big folder throughout the year when they come, like I do, you'd be all set. No muss, no fuss.   :coffee:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
If you'd just pop yer tax things in a big folder throughout the year when they come, like I do, you'd be all set. No muss, no fuss.   :coffee:
:pouty: :doah: i do!!!!! :pouty: :pouty: still sucks!!!!!!!!!

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
:mad1: :mad1: :angry2: :confused: good job you to clowns.........way to wreck my morning bringing up the taxes thing!!!!!!! :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

what a pain........... i bring mine in. make sure i got everything bring it in!!!!!
:happybounce: What else can we do for ya? ;) :scratch: :nerd: :nerd:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
I got an idea..... :evil:

:pouty: :doah: i do!!!!! :pouty: :pouty: still sucks!!!!!!!!!

Why? What's so hard about it?  :confused:

Offline roony

• Master Outdoorsman
Hard to hide Union thuggery income.

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
I'm bettin that with the BIG $ he gets ;), probably not enough withholdings either  :doah:, then has to pay someone a couple Benjamins to do them, along with the state of MN always wantin more it sets him back a chunk. Probably cuts into his weekends. :toast:                         ;) :laugh: :laugh:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Hard to hide Union thuggery income.
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: nailed it!!!!!!!!!!

its not hard........i just hate doing it. once i get started, and its more of making sure i have everything, its not all that bad.

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  They wife does all of our info and then we send it to our tax guy.  He does a great job for us.  Cold here too.  The 30's are getting closer every day.  Gonna get the woodburner going in awhile to keep the garage warm and feed the horses their oats and then just stay warm.  Looking forward to going out to eat tonight.  Thinking of prime rib and lobster but who knows.  Hope Mikey is doing ok.  Thinking good thoughts for him. 

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
 :scratch: Dennis is probably the head of the tax preparer's union.  ;) :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
:scratch: Dennis is probably the head of the tax preparer's union.  ;) :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
i thought he was probably working for IBM with Del!!!!!!!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
i thought he was probably working for IBM with Del!!!!!!!!

Delwood Celery? Ya, he's on one of those vacations right now... :rotflmao:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
A SPAM, cheddar & green pepper omelet, with a few snauasge and a blueberry muffin hit the spot this am. *urp*
« Last Edit: February 02/14/20, 10:05:04 AM by Rebel SS »