Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4903298 times)

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
Morning all. -13 in tropical coconut land. Looks like Mom may get to go "home" today, been a rough week. I'm gonna try to take it easy today, no hospital trips or running. Will go see her tomorrow when she's re-settled. I gotta get some rest. Glad yer on the mend Mike. Getting those socks on can be fun. Soemtimes I haveta half lay on my side and pull leg up on bed to do it. Look like  a friggin' turtle upside down on it's shell. Have a good day, guys.

haven't tried that one yet!!  but that left foot getting that sock on is crazy!!!    That is one for me to maybe remember...

Just make sure yer far enough on side of bed so ya don't roll off of THAT....*THUD*

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
that would be interesting gettin up!!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! Colder'n a witch's winkie here this a.m. -13 on the choretime ranch thermometer which reads about 4 to 5 degrees high I've decided. Could be sensor placement. Sometimes it's dead on w/weather reporting stations & others like this a.m. not so much. In the shade on the door frame of the heated garage or could just be a crappy thermometer. Need a backup like Reb's for reference sake I think. -17 on the way into Bugussle. Checking the local airports, Owatonna & Waseca both had -20 and Albert's Leaf recorded -18. Supposed to warm up to about 12 above. Hope so. My VSOP supply has taken a hit as of late... :sad: Plenty of gin tho!  :happy1:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
Morning all. -13 in tropical coconut land. Looks like Mom may get to go "home" today, been a rough week. I'm gonna try to take it easy today, no hospital trips or running. Will go see her tomorrow when she's re-settled. I gotta get some rest. Glad yer on the mend Mike. Getting those socks on can be fun. Soemtimes I haveta half lay on my side and pull leg up on bed to do it. Look like  a friggin' turtle upside down on it's shell. Have a good day, guys.
:scratch: :scratch:whats soemtimes??? :moon: :doah: :rotflmao:

yea and thats a picture in my head i dont need to see either!!!!!!!! :tut: :tut: :surrender: :embarrassed: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Who are you? Dr. Smurf?  :scratch:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
don't recall the forum it was in, but the NASCAR driver injured the other is already out of the hospital!!  he's a good driver too..  good for him

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Ya I saw the replay a few times and it is amazing he isn't a mangled up piece of meat.  Great safety cages I guess. 

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
don't recall the forum it was in, but the NASCAR driver injured the other is already out of the hospital!!  he's a good driver too..  good for him

That was the one where Glenn said   :offtopic:    :tut:     :moon:    :smoking:

https://kttc.com/2020/02/19/nascar-driver-ryan-newman-released-from-hospital-days-after-wreck/

« Last Edit: February 02/20/20, 06:11:57 PM by Rebel SS »

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
:tut: :tut: :tut: :offtopic: :offtopic: :doofus: :pouty: :rotflmao:

Online Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin people's,  welcome back Mike, hope all is good! Well tgif boys!!

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
:tut: :tut: :tut: :offtopic: :offtopic: :doofus: :pouty: :rotflmao:

from the twerp that never goes off subject!!!!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1: :happy1: :sleazy:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all!!  man the coffee smells good perking away!!!  let it set a couple minutes and time to enjoy it!!!  felling better again today.  I am suppose to go back to Mpls next week for a follow up on the surgery. I finally got the VA to call me yesterday and the gal from where ever that I could not understand..  (thinking one of those over seas country) says no date til March 27th...  so I called vascular surgery department head nurse and told her what happened, voice mail.  and that I would contact Alex today and set up an appt. there..  well a few hours later she calls back and says don't go to Alex..  she will get a hold of me yesterday.. well she did not cal back so I'm going to Alex today..  save 240 miles too...  well got that out, sorry to rant..  but as I said I'm feeling much better today, so far anyway!!   have a good day all!!!  and it will be nice to get out of the house too!!

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. Good place to rant Mike. We all need to do it from time to time. Had 19 above this morning and heading for a high of 32. Big plans will be to fish this weekend. The wife and I will go out to the house and open the holes and turn the heat on so it will be ready for tomorrow morning. Speaking of fishing. Time to check out the fishing thread  :sleazy:. Have a good one boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
You musta been inadvertently connected to Mayo, Mike. 

Good luck with yer appt.
« Last Edit: February 02/21/20, 07:21:55 AM by Rebel SS »

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
You musta been inadvertently connected to Mayo, Mike. 

Good luck with yer appt.

gawd I hope not!!  I don't want to talk to Mrs. Abdula again!!!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
I wouldn't either! They all sound like Fred Flintstone!  Yabba dabba doo!   :bonk:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
hey Fred Flintstone I can understand!!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  Good idea JB.  I will be filling my propane tanks today too.  With this nice weather it will be fun to fish again.  I need some walleyes to eat.  The wife even said she wants to fish.  I think next week I may hit the lake with my portable.  I will wait till the weekend crowd is gone. 

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin boys, 14* presently & goin for 36* for the high. :scratch: Woke up early so I've got a project started already today. See how far I get with it. We had a change of plans again & it now looks like we'll be hangin 'round here until at least Monday or Tuesday. Not much more from the southland, hopin your Friday is a good 1. :happy1:
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
well I must have made some folks take note!!  after my rant phone call to the VA yesterday, today things are back to normal!!  just 10 minutes ago I got a call and now have a 10 am appointment for this coming Monday!!!  and man was that lady nice!!!  I even told her what happened yesterday and she was not happy either..  oh happy day!!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
well I must have made some folks take note!!  after my rant phone call to the VA yesterday, today things are back to normal!!  just 10 minutes ago I got a call and now have a 10 am appointment for this coming Monday!!!  and man was that lady nice!!!  I even told her what happened yesterday and she was not happy either..  oh happy day!!
ya big bad bully!!!!!!!!!!!!! :pouty: :pouty: :rotflmao:

morning fellers..........boars still a putz!!!!!!!!!!! :happy1: :evil:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
look who's talking again!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
look who's talking again!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Ya had to wind him up, didn't ya?!   :doah:

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  Good idea JB.  I will be filling my propane tanks today too.  With this nice weather it will be fun to fish again.  I need some walleyes to eat.  The wife even said she wants to fish.  I think next week I may hit the lake with my portable.  I will wait till the weekend crowd is gone.
Go north young man. I hear the bite has been good up by Garden.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 17 at choretime on the fake thermometer heading for a high in the mid-30's. Kinda breezy so far tho so it's taking some of the fun out of it. Need to move a little snow around before lunch so we can access the fuel barrel. Need to drain a few gallons in the bottom out, rinse it and put a new filter on it. Got a guy locally who delivers non-oxy so rather than fuel up my tractor, skidsteer, mowers, etc., with cans we can get back to using the barrel again. Hoisting 5 gallon cans up on the tractor to fill it when it's all ice is definitely overrated.

Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman

Good to know someone still "gets it" mikey. Some of these VA administrative clowns pulling down a paycheck for kicking the can down the road need their @sses kicked down the road. After helping the guy in the barbershop here with some computer stuff on his claim due to an emergency situation I was apalled by how he was treated and how long it took to get anything done. In the meantime he had bill collectors on his back because the VA refused to pay up. The guy rode around in a submarine for 10 years for crissake! They had a program on TV about others having the same problem he was facing. This is how we treat the people who defended our country???  :angry:   

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
thanks Dotch, it's sad but all are bad but it only takes a few to mess it up for all of us...  I did go the Alex VA this morning and brought them up to date and they were great about it..  and they loved what I did to fire them up!! they also the two incisions look real good and keep up with I'm doing!!! 

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman

Good to know someone still "gets it" mikey. Some of these VA administrative clowns pulling down a paycheck for kicking the can down the road need their @sses kicked down the road. After helping the guy in the barbershop here with some computer stuff on his claim due to an emergency situation I was apalled by how he was treated and how long it took to get anything done. In the meantime he had bill collectors on his back because the VA refused to pay up. The guy rode around in a submarine for 10 years for crissake! They had a program on TV about others having the same problem he was facing. This is how we treat the people who defended our country???  :angry:

Just wait.  Pretty soon it will be VA for all.   :angry2: