Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4904417 times)

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
mornin all, yup good lucl Glenn, ya pot stirrer!!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:  the best to your Mom!!  sounds like we lost a local eatery this morning..  a place Rapper eatery and grill is on fire this morning..  been a while since I was there but it was good..   hope it's not a totaled!!  man I sure am glad things went good with the Doc yesterday!!  then when I got home and got the mail here's a letter from the MDH..  I'm going oh no...  so I opened it and low and behold I got my new and updated birth certificate..  and then some how the state said they made a mistake and I get my $40.00 back that was required to get it!!  I'll take it!!  so now if I choose I can go for the enhanced ID drivers licence...  well enough here have a good day all!!

darn the coffee is good today!!! 

I'm officially changing yer name to "Lucky".  :mooning:  :rotflmao:

Offline Scenic

• Master Outdoorsman
Good morning..... Glad you got Mom home Mike and good luck today Glen.   Going to go help a tackle company out today and find out home much of the tackle building/mold making I have forgotten   Its been a while since I have made a mold of any kind.

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
mornin all, yup good lucl Glenn, ya pot stirrer!!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:  the best to your Mom!!  sounds like we lost a local eatery this morning..  a place Rapper eatery and grill is on fire this morning..  been a while since I was there but it was good..   hope it's not a totaled!!  man I sure am glad things went good with the Doc yesterday!!  then when I got home and got the mail here's a letter from the MDH..  I'm going oh no...  so I opened it and low and behold I got my new and updated birth certificate..  and then some how the state said they made a mistake and I get my $40.00 back that was required to get it!!  I'll take it!!  so now if I choose I can go for the enhanced ID drivers licence...  well enough here have a good day all!!

darn the coffee is good today!!!
DON'T fo the enhanced, get the real ID,
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. Happy fat Tuesday to ya too. 20 to start the day here and that will be about it for the high for today. Couple of cooler days then warming back up some for the weekend. I feel the crud settling in that has been going around here at work. Right to the chest it went.  :bs: :angry2: Otherwise just another day in the salt mines. Have a good one boys.
« Last Edit: February 02/25/20, 06:50:52 AM by Jerkbiat »
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Good morning..... Glad you got Mom home Mike and good luck today Glen.   Going to go help a tackle company out today and find out home much of the tackle building/mold making I have forgotten   Its been a while since I have made a mold of any kind.

Thanks...but don't call me Mike!  :rotflmao:  :bonk:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. Happy fat Tuesday to ya too. 20 to start the day here and that will be about it for the high for today. Couple of cooler days then warming back up some for the weekend. I feel the crowd settling in that has been going around here at work. Right to the chest it went.  :bs: :angry2: Otherwise just another day in the salt mines. Have a good one boys.

Must mean the "crud?" Hope it ain't a crowd... :bonk:  :laugh:  Hope ya kick it quick.

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Yep. Thanks for spell checking me Rebs. ;) :happy1:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
If I didn't, I knew Glenn would run with it.   :rotflmao: Kinda like calling Mikey "Lucky".
That used to be Glenn's childhood dog's name...the one with one ear, no tail, missing paw, and castrated.  :rotflmao:
« Last Edit: February 02/25/20, 06:55:58 AM by Rebel SS »

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
And you forgot humping Glenn's leg too. :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Well, there went breakfast..... My buddy John's childhood dog really WAS named "Humpy" for that reason!   :bonk:
« Last Edit: February 02/25/20, 06:59:54 AM by Rebel SS »

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
yup Glenn is right, real Id is what I want to go for when I do... 
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
I did mine the end of January. We'll see how long it takes to get my "real" license... :rolleyes:

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  Poor Glenn.   :rotflmao:  Hey Rebs what model was that Ruger .22 you were talking about.  My brother won a handgun at a fishing Tourney and it is tiny.  He wants something bigger and more fun to shoot.  He  may get a .22.  I told him you liked that Ruger.  Not much going on here today and that is a good thing. 

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
That was an SR-22, Barry. Fun gun! Put 100 rds thru one just for the halibut.  :happy1:

Say, how come gas was $2.34 yday, and today it's $2.44??!  :mad1:

https://ruger.com/products/sr22Pistol/models.html

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
bacon!!!!!!!!!!!!   :rotflmao:

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Now I want bacon

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  Poor Glenn.   :rotflmao:  Hey Rebs what model was that Ruger .22 you were talking about.  My brother won a handgun at a fishing Tourney and it is tiny.  He wants something bigger and more fun to shoot.  He  may get a .22.  I told him you liked that Ruger.  Not much going on here today and that is a good thing.
you got that right. Poor Glenn. :pouty: :pouty: :pouty:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

:nerd:

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 23 at choretime heading for a high in the low 30's. Writing mode today or at least finishing mode. Talked to the veterinarian's office earlier. Wifey is picking up some amoxycillin to treat the buck bottle lamb w/a sore foot. Lambs sometimes get a staph infection in a little gland between the cloven hoof on their front legs. Kinda fun to squeeze the pus out of it altho the lamb really doesn't seem to enjoy it. Foot looks swollen & inflamed so go figure. Been about 30 years since I saw the last case of it here. Limits their mobility and sets them back. Best get him healed up so he keeps going & moves out of the garage sooner than later. I don't want him eating Thanksgiving dinner out there.

Good luck again to your Mom glenn. Make sure you tell her what splendid individuals we all are!  :rotflmao:   
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
If anyone is headed to Alex today you will want to stay away from downtown. There's three buildings on fire on the North end of main st. at present. Everything is closed down as far as roads go (Hwy. 29). Hell of a mess.
mm

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Wow that will be a mess in Alex.  So Dotch it is good to see you are still with us.  Did you try the  honey?

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
If anyone is headed to Alex today you will want to stay away from downtown. There's three buildings on fire on the North end of main st. at present. Everything is closed down as far as roads go (Hwy. 29). Hell of a mess.

Holy poo..............

https://www.echopress.com/news/fires/4968670-Update-640-a.m.-Highway-29-downtown-Alexandria-closed-due-to-a-structure-fire

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
:pouty: SO.... what Mikey do now!! :confused: :tut:  :pouty: :rotflmao:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Hi Glenn!         :oscar:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Me?!  Nothin'!  Whatever would I do??!  :confused:   :angel:

I did just make a half dozen hard-boiled eggs to supplement my upcoming lunch of SPAM with sliced white onyums... they might even turn into Reb's Devilish Eggs....:tongue:
« Last Edit: February 02/25/20, 10:29:07 AM by Rebel SS »

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Well surgery went really well. She should be going home this afternoon.

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Wow that will be a mess in Alex.  So Dotch it is good to see you are still with us.  Did you try the  honey?

I tried a teaspoon of the maple syrup last nite (tasted great yet) and I've lived until now to tell about it. I do have a large jar of honey in the pantry that's a few years old but I'm not worried about that. They've found honey in the tombs of Egyptian pharoahs that was still edible so it's got a few years to go yet. Hopefully Mrs. Cheviot doesn't get in one of those "bug up her@ss" cleaning modes where she throws anything & everything including current magazines & food. Me: "Where's the coffee creamer?" Mrs. Cheviot: "I threw it away; it was old." Me: "I threw the old stuff out two months ago. I just bought that. Don't you ever read the dates on things?" Mrs. Cheviot: "You never told me!" Me:  :doah:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)