Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4902450 times)

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
:pouty: :pouty: :pouty: :banghead: :banghead: i'll never be able to look at a lotzza mottza the same again!!!!!!! :confused: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

just close your eyes and shovel it in!!!!   :rotflmao: :happy1:

Just fold it in half, tilt head back, and slide 'er on down.

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Just got back from the ranch moments ago. After feeding the bottle lambs and myself, watched 13 hens and 5 roosters saunter across the backyard.  :happy1:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
Yea  :scratch: so what's your point. :confused: :scratch: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Just more pointless drivel, although it is wildlife-related pointless drivel  :cool:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Sounds like you have too many cocks running around Dotch,  we should take care of that  :happy1: Afternoon forum fellas,  quite a bit of the front yard is snow free but I see a smidge of winter mold, nuttin that some heavy rain should beat down. Momma was thinking on running down to Kansas city for a long weekend, hitting some hole in the wall bbq joints, breweries and where ever else we can get in trouble at. We'll see.  I guess its pork carnita bowls tonight.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Sounds like you have too many cocks running around Dotch,  we should take care of that  :happy1: Afternoon forum fellas,  quite a bit of the front yard is snow free but I see a smidge of winter mold, nuttin that some heavy rain should beat down. Momma was thinking on running down to Kansas city for a long weekend, hitting some hole in the wall bbq joints, breweries and where ever else we can get in trouble at. We'll see.  I guess its pork carnita bowls tonight.
why does she need to travel all over gods creation to take advantage of you?????????? :pouty: :pouty: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Great question Glenn,  I'm not sure but I'm game!!  :surrender:

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
So just going to pop on down to KC huh??  That sounds great.  So would you drive or fly?  Sounds like a blast.

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Drive, just a smidge over 6 hrs from here.

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 16 here going for about 36 again..  going to Alex today to reload the larder..  have a good time Bobber!!!! right leg was hurting yesterday but today it doesn't seem as bad...   might have to pop in and see the Doc and have the incision looked at..  last thing I want is infection..  have a good day all!!! 
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 3 above here this morning heading for the mid 30s today. Hope the doc says all is good Mike! Happy hump day fellers. Just another day in paradise. Have a good one boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning all. 29*, sunny and headed for mid 40's again. Hope ya got that northern virus whipped, JB. Good luck today Mikey. No plans here yet. Enjoy, fellers.

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  I slept great last night.  I dreamed I was back working at the gas station that I worked at when I was 16.  Trump was working with me and he couldn't count change so he kept giving people too much change back.  I showed him we had 3 calculators but he didn't want to use them so he kept on guessing.  LOL  It was actually kind of fun.  What does it mean?????  SO  when I woke up I thought man it is so bright it must feel like spring out.  Then the wife told me it is only 1 out.  I guess I will have to wait a few days.  LOL  I heard there is some stomach flu going around here and the wife has someone gone from work with it so I will try to stay away from the masses today.  Stay warm and have a great hump day youse guys. 

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin gang, we have 29* presently & on our way to 43*. 'Sposed to of had some precip over nght but there's no sign of any this am. Got a couple things done yday & have a couple more in mind for today, if I have time. ;) :rolleyes: :smiley: Have a good un.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 23 at choretime heading for a high in the upper 30's. Saw 40 on the car thermometer yesterday. Heard some robins both last nite and this a.m. but so far I haven't made visual confirmation. They're probably busy stuffing their beaks with crabapples, nannyberries and American cranberry out in the EQIP planting. Put a round bale in the main lot after chores while the ground was froze this a.m. Might be the last one for that lot as the ewes left to lamb dwindle. Still have 5 round bales left. The small squares I got last week willl last a while so fingers crossed we make it. Might have to borrow some from Barry to get by!  :undecided:

Glad to hear yer on the mend JB. Take care of yer leg Mikey. Don't make me come up there with my veterinary stuff!  :tut:   
« Last Edit: March 03/04/20, 11:17:36 AM by Dotch »

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Vel, morning fellers from beautiful downtown Sioux falls. Currently 46 degrees, and they don't have much snow here. Really noticed it south of Marshall.

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
Wash your hands guys.  Some of those stomach flu things spread easily from things like door knobs.   
Probably be better off with gloves than with a face mask.     :pouty:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Wash your hands guys.  Some of those stomach flu things spread easily from things like door knobs.   
Probably be better off with gloves than with a face mask.     :pouty:

Ayup. Mickey and Mikey know.
« Last Edit: March 03/04/20, 11:47:12 AM by Rebel SS »

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
well what I would call a small infection, they are going full out attack on  it...  one shot plus 10 days of pills to fight off the infection...  just another day in paradise!!!  paradise lost I think!!  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1: :happy1:

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Hopefully that nips it in the bud Mike.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Good thing ya went in! Nip it in the bud!!!!!!     :happy1:

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
If I'd known that we could've fixed you up with some Plymouth Navy Strength gin to see how that worked first!  :doah: Just glad to know yer getting it taken care of.  :happy1:
« Last Edit: March 03/04/20, 03:02:51 PM by Dotch »

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
well what I would call a small infection, they are going full out attack on  it...  one shot plus 10 days of pills to fight off the infection...  just another day in paradise!!!  paradise lost I think!!  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1: :happy1:
after my wife went throught that MRSA infection...…...i'd be taking any infection seriously!!!!!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
made it back from sioux falls. was 55 degrees when I left...…….38 now. seen a lot of wildlife....deer ducks, geese, turkeys...……

but damn there had to be 50 dead deer in the ditch. musta been 25 alone in that Camden state park area. :doah: :doah:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
after my wife went throught that MRSA infection...…...i'd be taking any infection seriously!!!!!

yea I hear ya, find out more tomorrow... 

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
We were talking about real maple syrup the other day....saw a small jug of it today at ALDI, 100% Vermont maple syrup.....$16.  :shocked:
« Last Edit: March 03/04/20, 08:09:04 PM by Rebel SS »

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
Yeah, most of it you see is that cheap imported stuff from Canada...

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
  A little bit of snow on the windsheild this morning coming into work. Thinks it needs to either quit completely for the rest of the year or dump 16" so I can my snowmobile out again. I'm fine either way, but leaning strongly to the warmer stuff. Have a great day everyone.  :happy1:
mm

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
anderson brand is the one I want to try for maple syrup.

Mornin all, getting ready to head down the Mpls Va and see the good folks there..  looks about the same to me today so I hope that's a good thing..  that will take of my day for sure!!!  have a good day all!!
« Last Edit: March 03/05/20, 06:26:31 AM by mike89 »

Online Scenic

• Master Outdoorsman
About to dang windy to keep any snow on the windshield here.... is what it is.  I am hoping to get out a few more times on the ice yet but sure ready for some open water.    Good morning